Guest viewing is limited

Maria (SL) 聖女 Maria / Kayo - bad experience

I love myself too much to have sex without a condom. Even though they say the girls get test regularly, they are only as clean as the last person they were with.
Who most likely used a condom..........

I love myself too much to have sex without a condom. Even though they say the girls get test regularly, they are only as clean as the last person they were with.
I not keen with ns, not my cup of tea just ppl keep pm me asking abt ns , so i just hlp to mention here if can clear ppl mind so that save trouble for them to pm me.
I find some hongkee in other forum like ns, in general japanese are much safer and less chance of infection, at least in their mind, japan i dun carry condomn but bangkok i bring more than enough haha

Reactions: just4fun and OGAgg
I not keen with ns, not my cup of tea just ppl keep pm me asking abt ns , so i just hlp to mention here if can clear ppl mind so that save trouble for them to pm me.
I find some hongkee in other forum like ns, in general japanese are much safer and less chance of infection, at least in their mind, japan i dun carry condomn but bangkok i bring more than enough haha
I doubt they are safer than any other girl in the business. Safer than finding one out of the club though.

If she lets you hit it without one, sure enough she let the guy before do it too.
case by case. ymmv but you never know so yes, it's best to stay safe

Reactions: Snuggles and OGAgg
I doubt they are safer than any other girl in the business. Safer than finding one out of the club though.
Worst are those doing multi p's, orgy chances are higher, no condom, like a carrier directly frm one cunt to the other,
Anyway now getting covid is higher than std haha

Reactions: OGAgg and just4fun
Reactions: OGAgg
some ppl may know, some ppl may not know that the girl will know how much she will be getting if she will be cut commission.
Some time the MIB will pass her a small token of paper writing the amount, when you went into the room you may notice she holding a copy.
Some time you ask for a very low price, the MIB may said he will check first, so he will check with the boss on the mending table, either he can decide for the girl or he phone call the girl in the room to see if she willing to take lower commission.
If she willing to stand firm and miss the chance, and rather shaking leg all day if it is a very slow day.
Only full house whole day, if not , even on a busy day, there will still some girls that are neglected and waiting whole day.
So some times the MIB keep pushing for some girls who are low demand, and who willing to take low commission.

So, some times too low, the girl will give you a black face, but some are still ok and happy to serve.
So just a note, if the girl deserve that much, then be reasonable, dun hurt her feeling and in the end spoil your day also.(on the other hand, if the guy keep pushing for a girl, mean she doesn't worth that much, haha)

Last edited:
some ppl may know, some ppl may not know that the girl will know how much she will be getting if she will be cut commission.
Some time the MIB will pass her a small token of paper writing the amount, when you went into the room you may notice she holding a copy.
Some time you ask for a very low price, the MIB may said he will check first, so he will check with the boss on the mending table, either he can decide for the girl or he phone call the girl in the room to see if she willing to take lower commission.
If she willing to stand firm and miss the chance, and rather shaking leg all day if it is a very slow day.
Only full house whole day, if not , even on a busy day, there will still some girls that are neglected and waiting whole day.
So some times the MIB keep pushing for some girls who are low demand, and who willing to take low commission.

So, some times too low, the girl will give you a black face, but some are still ok and happy to serve.
So just a note, if the girl deserve that much, then be reasonable, dun hurt her feeling and in the end spoil your day also.(on the other hand, if the guy keep pushing for a girl, mean she doesn't worth that much, haha)
That's why I like to know the whole price up front and go from there. I really don't haggle because I don't feel right putting a price on someone else's body.

That's why I like to know the whole price up front and go from there. I really don't haggle because I don't feel right putting a price on someone else's body.

Those shops that asking like 80k(90k for foreigners) are girls that include NS, that why they asking so high and japanese willing to pay, beside that the girl look very normal and nothing special at all.
Even we paid for the price and even top up 10k, the girl will heck care and will not do it.

i normally wont want to pay more than 70k in yoshiwara as i feel it was a ripe off as i am not paying for i should be getting.
Only hisyo i still willing to give in for 75k as the girl quality is better and more consistent.
AND............ i look for JAV, haha, that make me feel worthwhile, not all JAV are good, in fact most are just so-so and even below average performance, but some are still quite well known so that when i watch her JAV movie again, i can said i fuck her before.
i stopped yoshiwara as my anxiety drop as i had most of the JAV there, and very limited new supply of JAV working there(yoshiwara) and lack of good one(100k range, asking too high, i rather go tobita) too.

Those shops that asking like 80k(90k for foreigners) are girls that include NS, that why they asking so high and japanese willing to pay, beside that the girl look very normal and nothing special at all.
Even we paid for the price and even top up 10k, the girl will heck care and will not do it.

i normally wont want to pay more than 70k in yoshiwara as i feel it was a ripe off as i am not paying for i should be getting.
Only hisyo i still willing to give in for 75k as the girl quality is better and more consistent.
AND............ i look for JAV, haha, that make me feel worthwhile, not all JAV are good, in fact most are just so-so and even below average performance, but some are still quite well known so that when i watch her JAV movie again, i can said i fuck her before.
i stopped yoshiwara as my anxiety drop as i had most of the JAV there, and very limited new supply of JAV working there(yoshiwara) and lack of good one(100k range, asking too high, i rather go tobita) too.
There is a difference between getting ripped of though. When you have to pay more than the going rate is pretty shitty just because you are a foreigner. We are human and enjoy the same pleasures as anybody else.

I don't feel right putting a price on someone else's body.

I think you got that wrong. You won't be able to walk out from the place with her body, you are just paying for the service while you are in there. :p

Reactions: just4fun
he may lecture/give some demerit points/cut commission to that girl

maybe some din know they cut commission to the girl for their fault, give you an example, happen to me, twice.
Girl wanted to stop an hour before, against my will.
the guy offer me 1/2 price for another girl, so the 2nd girl get 1/2 commision?no, she get another 1/2 from the first girl.
the shop instead of return you 1/2 commission, he cut 1/2 from the girl and get another bushiness, it is a win win to him.
And it is fair that the first girl to get half, but will you have the mood for 2nd girl.
I told him i will come back to him again(i ready need to fly off), to return the favor to me, and he did, haha.

i have gone to it,the shop is good , but the girl is not trained,the girl service.is not good

Was able to get in here for 50k for 2 hours. Girl was okay looking but service was so so. I regretted not going to DH instead.

Was able to get in here for 50k for 2 hours. Girl was okay looking but service was so so. I regretted not going to DH instead.
So to say, u paid 50k yet u feel unworthy, that how i feel too. If u offer too low but if u got a really gd girl u will feel bad and sorry for the girl, but most of times u wont find a gd one, in the end is like a lose, lose, cause the girl got a commission cut.

Dh 120min is abt 52k only if u ask for shorter hours, and soap really shld be looking for gd services since the time is long, and is to serve u. If u pay her too low, u think she give u a gd service, frm the heart?

For me i prefer quality to price that why i move to tobita for gd looking girl, for 2hr i will pay like 80k, so long her look justify with the price i am paying for

I've tried haggling my way to 50k in most luxury shops and it's always a hit. Girls may not be 10/10 in looks but the service was really good. Plus they were also fun to talk with. The one I got with Marie doesn't even want to talk to me even though my Japanese was decent enough. Asuka from Make Up was probably the most fun I had with any soap ladies. She was fun to talk with and service was good, too bad she isn't in any soapland anymore.

Maria joutei r ns shop, Japanese paying 80k, well foreign is a no, regardless paying 90k. Bargain is a no in japan culture and 50k is the minimum bench of luxurary shop.(for japanese price)
I dun want a lousy feeling, where i want cheap and knowing the girl is not pretty so i pay less, and the girl got lousy feeling and serve with half a heart.
So long is not jackup price, i willing to gp with the market, best japanese market price.
Asuka is nice, she take me on all the way, even ns, she wasn't looking pretty maybe she wasn't really put up make up that time.
She quite outspoken and told me she stay yokohama

Reactions: TAG Manager
Luxuray shop price r high bcos most do ns, to japanese. But it somehow being exclude as a foreigner, so he might want to paying less which is reasonable, yet some how i just feel lousy for cutting the price for girld not provide the services, or it is a 'extra' services the girl willing to do for japanese.
I paid 50k in luxuxary shop, i dun really feel great, actually kind of cheap and lousy feeling.(is not bangkok)
I paid 21k 30min, and i feel great cos tobita gitls r funtastic

Last edited:
I actually paid 50 k with Asuka the first time and the second time I went to Make Up, they basically just gave me 60k for everyone without haggling. Asuka wasn't available on my second visit, Tsukasa and Sera was not available for the next 2 hours and just went with their recommendation. Her looks were 6 or 6.5 out of 10 but service was around 8/10. My first with Maria was 50k, my second visit was still 50k but the experience was the same... 5.5/10 at most. I've gotten better service at Giardino, Danshaku, and Aile Dore for tiny more in terms of price.

I've seldom go to Yoshiwara any more. I just go to Kawasaki or Yokohama. The prices are cheaper and most of the time get a good service. Heck, if the girl likes you, they are willing to offer NS, without extra charge. With Yoshiwara, it's I guess the same as well. If the girl likes you, you'll be getting NS.

For the record, I haven't tried NS but got offered a few times. Just declined it, you do see some girls get disappointed if you decline NS.

i had 6 ns (2 from the same girl) out of 83 visits, talking about ns, is the girl willing to do, i didn't even asked and they also din asked me, haha.
Beside liking, the willingness is important because generally they feel ns with foreigner is risky.

I got no plan for tokyo anymore, but i also dun want to spoil the market.(give foreigner a bad name)
Those charging foreigner as high as 90k can get it 50k,60k and most 70k(if someone willing to pay higher).
Still i dun feel good underpaying someone giving you a service, especially if good service.
Underpaying mean you pay even less than the common japanese are paying.
You might feel good, but in japanese, bargain is not their culture, only if someone totally have no pride.

Still, those discount that is going on, i feel i should be entitled.

Reactions: TAG Manager