Guest viewing is limited

1/21/2019 - Shooting in Kabukicho - One Man Dead

Looks like I got to go that area tonight. I'll update with the security stuff. I'm considering to go from Seibu Shinjuku side walk towards LH areas...

I guess it's just back to normal. Nothing there anymore...You guys don't care but yeah,,, no more worries for that district.

But, I prefer going by Seibu Shinjuku. Also Higashi Shinjuku. Walking from Shinjuku station is too far for me...

I guess it's just back to normal. Nothing there anymore...
It was back to normal sometime the day after... It's a high-traffic business area, so they'd want to get things back to normal asap.

Reactions: Yuriko
Don’t know if its true but i heard a juicy story about this shooting.
Appearantly the shooter was in jail for something else, and in the meantime the victim stole his girlfriend/wife (?) and also got her hooked on shabu. Which rightly pissed the shooter off when he found out and motivated him to do this.
Don’t know, could be just some sensational tall. Almost sounds too movielike to be true.

Reactions: Ken1988
Almost sounds too movielike to be true.

Those plots get inspired by real life. There are plenty of stories like that in the news all over the world now and again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sure enough.
Too bad the yakuza never look as good in real as in the movies and video games >.<

The majority of career criminals and thugs are, unsurprisingly, not particularly attractive people. Inside or out.

The majority of career criminals and thugs are, unsurprisingly, not particularly attractive people. Inside or out.
That’s a bummer, I thought they were all fit guys with defined cheekbones and good hair and sharp suits. Also always ready to save a damsel in distress and risk everything to protect her. At least thats what Yakuza 0 taught me :D

That’s a bummer, I thought they were all fit guys with defined cheekbones and good hair and sharp suits. Also always ready to save a damsel in distress and risk everything to protect her. At least thats what Yakuza 0 taught me :D

The thing that surprises me even more than the lack of good looks is that this guy actually managed to shoot the other guy. With the lack of training and the price of the ammunition they don't normally manage to hit even the broad side of the barn. From inside.

The thing that surprises me even more than the lack of good looks is that this guy actually managed to shoot the other guy. With the lack of training and the price of the ammunition they don't normally manage to hit even the broad side of the barn. From inside.

What!? You mean action movies are unrealistic, and you actually need training to be accurate with a gun!?! Preposterous!

I’m not a risk taker so I usually stick to nerds :p

Nah, i’m sure i’m totally prepared to go on a killing spree if anyone kills my dog.

I think I played that game...

american-mcgee-alice-in-wonderland.png

Don’t know if its true but i heard a juicy story about this shooting.
Appearantly the shooter was in jail for something else, and in the meantime the victim stole his girlfriend/wife (?) and also got her hooked on shabu. Which rightly pissed the shooter off when he found out and motivated him to do this.
Don’t know, could be just some sensational tall. Almost sounds too movielike to be true.

The victim is 65 years old whose address is reported as “Senzoku 4-chome” which means he was a Yoshiwara resident. The above story may fit if the girl in question was a fuzoku worker, but it’s my speculation...

2020 oylmpics coming soon. Land issues may arise

Hard to read between the lines, when there is only one line ;)

Territorial disputes between Yakuza factions or regional/international crime syndicates? No. The Olympics will big a big yawn. Everybody will be on there best behaviour.

The victim is 65 years old whose address is reported as “Senzoku 4-chome” which means he was a Yoshiwara resident. The above story may fit if the girl in question was a fuzoku worker, but it’s my speculation...
I don’t know.. must have been a much younger girlfriend then. Or she may have worked at Nobunaga or so, haha. Also drug use is very much forbidden in Yoshiwara, definitely gets you fired. But that doesn’t mean she couldn’t have worked beforehand.

At the risk of insulting TAG’s own elderly, it kind of cracks me up how old both men are. I’d associate this behavior with younger men. But what i guess is that the generation that experienced the bubble era is more flamboyant, while my own generation is hikikomori material.

also got her hooked on shabu..

My naive mind didn’t know metamphetamine was called “shabu” in Japan and I thought the happy couple slurped shabu shabu day and night or it was an euphemism for “meat”...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland