I am an...

• Introvert

• Extrovert

Results are only viewable after voting.
After reading the book "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" by Susan Cain, I am curious whether TAG is made up of mostly introverts or extroverts.

Similarly, do you prefer your date to be quiet or to keep the conversation flowing constantly?

Personally, I am introverted but act more like an extrovert on dates to avoid awkward silences.

Quite the same ! Maybe we should plan a silent date ?

I'm definitely an introvert. IMO, socializing in real life is mentally tiring and it's hard for me to keep it up for too long.
If I'm paired with another introvert during a date, things can quickly get silently awkward

6 introverts for 1 extrovert? Waw :eek:

I'm somewhat introverted, though I can turn on the extrovert persona when necessary professionally.

Add alcohol, however, and I get markedly more social.

I honestly prefer the company of other introverts in a quiet setting, or a few more extros when it's more of a gathering.

I'm quite extroverted, though notably before working on self improvement I was pretty quiet and introverted. I decided I valued being social so I spent a lot of time and effort doing that. I don't regret it.. But I also don't think being an extrovert is better in all cases

I suppose, I am neither.

Personally, I am extravert, but not all the time. Also, I am introvert and really like my alone (which is very creative) time, but not all the time.

Personality is a very complex thing. For instance, I scored INTJ (using the Myers-Briggs evaluation) few times, but few times something else.

Human beings, a complex creatures we are.

Black.

Extremely extrovert here. :D
I tend to say what's on my mind, actually too much sometimes :nailbiting:
I love our world........I overtalk often in real life.......not shy to say what I feel/think to anyone at anytime.

I noticed that. Hahah you definitely make the party come alive [emoji6]
Thank you my dear......glad I'm good for something.....:p

Cheers to extrovert people on tag!! [emoji482]

Sometimes fun...sometimes troublesome [emoji28]
No......always fun........troublesome is also fun :D

A bit of both.

I sometimes sit back and weigh up situations, which has others thinking I'm an introvert, while in reality I'm just getting an understanding of other people before opening up.

I'm definitely an extrovert if you get me on a topic I'm passionate about, or get some alcohol inside me. Professionally, thrust me in the spotlight on a topic I'm not familiar with, and I'll get through but not be happy, get me talking about my area of expertise and I'm happy presenting to customers and senior management all day.

I found that living in Japan enabled me to become more extrovert. Having to initiate and sustain thousands of conversations has been good practice.

Good insight. I find this to be quite tiring, actually. At my work place, every technical discussion has to be lead by me, otherwise it is a very silent and awkward meeting, etc.

Oh, the countless times I had conversation about my Amazing Chopstick Handling Skills(tm), Japan keeps on giving. :)