Guest viewing is limited

21 Year Old Vietnamese Independent

just4fun

Skeptical? Who me?
Reaction score
Good morning, this is my first review here (or anyplace for that matter) so bear with me as I can get pretty winded.
I met a girl from OKCupid a month or so ago that had in her profile a sorta GF experience (something like this was also on craigslist at around the same time) but it was just coffee/dinner and maybe a kiss with a photo so you could put it on your facebook/twitter account and it looks like you have a gf. Anyways, I proceeded to ask what she would want for more......and she balked at it at first so I pushed it and got her to agree on meeting and just a bj. We met in Uguisudani and proceeded to a LH there. She's very bubbly with better than average English. She's learning Japanese but her English is much better. As you can see in her pics she's "averageish" with small breasts and tiny nipps but shaved.
WE talked a bit and she's very likeable with a very good attitude. I bought her a small chocolate cake (she prefers Vanilla....hint, hint) which she ate afterwards. This was her first time (so she said and I believe her) doing this (I guess everyone has to start someplace huh?) and she didn't know about taking a shower together. (she prefers taking it alone but maybe someone here can get some shower play out of here....I wasn't eally interested.) I treated her REALLY nice as what i wanted was a true GF experience with DFK/ bbbj/cim.
She kisses ok......tongue in mouth....not super passionate but pretty good. She went right down on me and stayed there for what seemed like forever. It was good but i can hold out for along time and was really enjoying that head bobbin up and down. I asked her to hum a little and when she did that if felt like she was really enjoying it.....I sure was. I asked her for FS and we agreed on an extra price (5000) but as soon as I reached for the plastic I couldn't hold on and blew my load in her mouth. She was in shock and just stopped.....she said it was the first time anyone ever did that to her. (Big smile)
I'm an older guy and this was perfect for me. I've met her 2 more times and finally got the FS. She's super tight and I've got a "normal" package (so I've been told) but she thought I was big (Big smile #2)

She has some preferences and I'll post what she told me.
1: Shes picky as who she wants to meet so just be nice.
2: She doesn't want any guys with huge packages. She's small there and wants to keep it that way (I guess)
3: She prefers gentleness but maybe a little rough from behind is okish
4: No anal whatsoever. no pain!
5: There's probably a few more things so I'll leave this open for answering question.

She wants 20,000 an hour FS included. If she has to pay over 1000 yen round trip she also wants travel expenses. I think she lives in Chiba and it's maybe almost 1000 yen RT to Ueno for her. If time runs over.....well. figure it out. She's a student and the only reason she's doing this is to make her life a little easier. She's not the snappiest dresser in the world so she's not spending the money clothes/jewelry. She has no timer per-say so it's the honor system. If you're into young girls that have a good attitude and good English then I recommend her. I prefer Olive Oil types but I still see her because it's a good time.

If there's any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask me or........ask her. she's very open and seems super honest. I like her as a person.......we talk and cuddle a lot before during and after. I've taken her out to eat afterwards and we have a good time. If/when you contact her tell her you read this from a BB from an older guy with long blond hair.......she's know that hopefully your safe :)

good luck

If you want any information ask me by private message please

Last edited:
A little bit more contact info would be useful. I don't use line and don't see any photo links. Cheers.

Anyone else interested, please don't try to book her Sunday evening if you can avoid it. She will be my solace if my main prospect flakes and that is possible as my main prospect seems too good to be true.

and....you are going to cancel on her if your main prospect doesn't flake? What does that make you? :)

I've just sent a confirmation for our evening meeting so rest assured that I will not abuse the lady's time.

Have fun! More importantly, report back!

My day is looking to be busy. I have a 1:00 with Umi of Pururungang and this evening meeting with this lady.

Oh, and the medical technician who had promised to contact me on arrival may send me an invitation, too. I might need some chemical assistance.

I hope it goes well, Scotty. When you report back, could you try to find out where our Vietnamese lady lives, roughly. The OP said Chiba, which would suit me as I am closer to Chiba than Tokyo. Also, her height, build, would be good to know too. Plus any further contact details. Happy Punting!

Last edited:
I hope it goes well, Scotty. When you report back, could you try to find out where our Vietnamese lady lives, roughly. The OP said Chiba, which would suit me as I am closer to Chiba than Tokyo. Also, her height, build, would be good to know too. Plus any further contact details. Happy Punting!

She's short, 5-1 maybe and normal by todays standards. Not thin/skinny but nice. longish brownish hair

What do you get for advertising this girl?

Nothing. We've become friends and she needs the money. That's all there is to it.

Guys if you want to see her pics she's so easy to find on Okcupid almost the same name as her LINE

seen her pics. If you're into Japanese girls, you will be dissapointed.

JayL: don't be an ass

Sorry guys when I read the first post I also thought to post this morning asking this to be moved to classifieds. I thought it was an advertisement too.

I'm pretty sure the original poster isn't getting a cut but even if he was who cares.

I'm not. People usually get something for advertising, just like YouTubers who monetize there videos. Ad revenue, shop discount, something for his effort. That doesn't make sense?

It's not much of an effort that I'd doing this for her. In actuality, I have teased her that she "owes me" but we both laugh it off. It's not been talked about by us so yea, I do understand your skepticism but.......I'm not her pimp nor am I looking for anything. I asked her if she wanted me to post something for her and she said yea so I did. Period

I don't know. It just seems like nobody does anything for free. I think it would be cool if you benefited, as well. In the past, I have received discounts for things. Like regular business, or what have you. You should get something for your work.

People have done nice things for me in the past.....I don't know......it doesn't seem so important to me to get something back for helping a "friend". Maybe someone will turn me onto something I'm looking forward to down the road.......but i know what you're saying.

Think the original post had her okcupid name but it was removed because of privacy reasons so now you have only her line id. If you ask her for a pic there, she may show you. She's a nice girl just trying to make her student life in this expensive city a little easier. Hope you guys can respect that.

Reactions: just4fun
Reactions: JayL
Stay classy.
Says the man bogarting his review. Until you or just4fun post a proper review, Kubrick's imagination is as good as any

Says the man bogarting his review. Until you or just4fun post a proper review, Kubrick's imagination is as good as any
Jay, i sent you a private message.