Best sexual tip?

Always wear a condom.

Best sexual position?

Doggy style

I also like when the woman is crazy only in bed and not anywhere else. A woman who doesn't mind rough sex and kinky foreplay.

What has bothered me at times is when a woman tells me she wants to have a romantic relationship but then wants to be hammered like chop meat.....

What has bothered me at times is when a woman tells me she wants to have a romantic relationship but then wants to be hammered like chop meat.....

My exact problem. I think some women don't want to be called just sex friends as it makes them feel dirty, like a slut, like an animal etc.

My exact problem. I think some women don't want to be called just sex friends as it makes them feel dirty, like a slut, like an animal etc.
I 10000000000000000000% disagree.......what they'll want down the road .....or should I say path as it's not going to last very long (unless they already have a husband) is that they'll want more in the future (in my experience)

Reactions: Wwanderer
I 10000000000000000000% disagree.......what they'll want down the road .....or should I say path as it's not going to last very long (unless they already have a husband) is that they'll want more in the future (in my experience)

You 10000000000000000% disagree? Are you sure you don't 100000000000000000000000000000000000000% disagree? Could you be off on your zeros or is that just you being over dramatic?

I don't give a shit if you disagree. I'm saying what women have told me themselves, with and without husbands, boyfriends, etc.

Women claim they only want to be sex friends at times, but we both know all women are the same deep down in their core. They all want Mr. Right and they all want to be loved in the end. Some women might have higher sex drives and be more open-minded to wild sex, but they want a man to make love with not just have sex with in the end.

Reactions: split
Mod announcement:

We're getting rude and off-topic. My bannination trigger finger is getting itchy.

Reactions: Sudsy
Mod announcement:

We're getting rude and off-topic. My bannination trigger finger is getting itchy.

Why does it seem like I'm the only forum member that knows how to make your trigger finger itchy?

Why does it seem like I'm the only forum member that knows how to make your trigger finger itchy?

You're not. By far.... back to the topic. ---

On Topic:

For myself, what I've recently found is having a girl do light traces with her finger tips over any part of my body with some oil or some similar stuff, makes for a crazy good feeling. For the woman, I always start at the neck and head area (ears) and work my way down, this generates a lot of positive response. Hitting those sensitive areas is a gold mine and it's great for repeat performances once you know where the keys are the unlock the passionate animal!

For her, it's lightly kissing the inside of her thighs, working up from the knee, skipping her pussy and kissing back down the other side. By the time you've done this a few times her pussy will be aching for you to lick it.

For me, it's kissing the side of my stomach, tracing my appendix scar with her tongue before opening wide and taking as much of my cock in her mouth as possible.

kiss up her calf and then suck her toes.. this drives some women crazy

An oft-overlooked one by many, male and female....

Clean your room.

My sex tip is to avoid Chinese touts if you have a a full load and a full wallet. The latter will get drained but the former might not.

Reactions: just4fun
Bringing her very very close to orgasm then suddenly standing up and going to get myself a glass of water. Go back, repeat until my thirst is quenched and her vagina is torrential. When she begs for it she can come

Ice cube in my mouth as I give her head, or menthol gum (do NOT use ice cream)

Lick the insides of her elbows and the backs of her knees. I agree about neck kisses.. I'd also add collar bone kisses. I had an ex who could actually orgasm only from neck kisses (after cumming once another way). I actually like licking just about everywhere. Never been a foot guy though..

Making her squirt everywhere..

I could go on..

Bringing her very very close to orgasm then suddenly standing up and going to get myself a glass of water. Go back, repeat until my thirst is quenched and her vagina is torrential. When she begs for it she can come

Ice cube in my mouth as I give her head, or menthol gum (do NOT use ice cream)

Lick the insides of her elbows and the backs of her knees. I agree about neck kisses.. I'd also add collar bone kisses. I had an ex who could actually orgasm only from neck kisses (after cumming once another way). I actually like licking just about everywhere. Never been a foot guy though..

Making her squirt everywhere..

I could go on..

i am not a foot guy either.. but its about whether she is a foot girl

Maybe in the vagoo but not in the ass unless she has a taste for such things.

Interesting, I'm not sure how we initiated the practice, but a former long-term girlfriend loved this. I faintly remember her arching the nether regions of her buttocks towards my finger while I was caressing her cheeks. Quite stimulating, as I could feel my shaft's motions through the membrane between the dual orifices.

Unless we had discussed this beforehand, I would likely just finish myself when you walked away. You're not the only one with keys to the pleasure kingdom.

Yeah, it's not meant to be a power struggle.. Obviously women can pleasure themselves too. Usually they like anticipation and build up.. Makes the orgasm better.. But you don't need me to tell you something you already know.

I am a bit surprised though.. you prefer to just finish yourself off and not even go along with the fantasy / play? You can do that any day of the week.. I'm a dude (we're known for wanting to just get off ASAP, naturally) and I still wouldn't just Jack myself off if a chick left mid blow job (as long as she was actually coming back) because it's a shared experience and I'm not with a chick just so I can Jack off or get of as soon as possible. I would find it exciting, and a bit frustrating yes, but I'd like the tension. Interesting, of all the people who would finish themselves off quickly and alone, I wouldn't expect it to come from someone who gets paid for fulfilling fantasies and mutual pleasure ^^

But what do I know about p4p anyway right! ;)

With us down to underwear, just love working my way around my partner's delicious neck, including the back around her hairline, to the point where she can't stand it any longer and we meld into a full on kiss - a hot and sticky 'Le Mans' start to a session if there ever was one!

A game that I've found works *extremely* well with many submissively oriented women, particularly those with a tendency to cum quickly and easily, is somewhat related to @Sinapse's walking away "technique".

Namely, when she is *very* close to the edge, just on the verge of cumming, I suddenly ask her to hold it off until I count to ten...which I then proceed to do...slowly. And I continue to stimulate her, try to do it even more intensely (often with a vibrator), while I count. I try to vary the speed of my counting a bit depending on how she is reacting in order to reach ten as close as possible to the moment when she loses control and can't wait any longer. This works even better when my partner is restrained/tied so that she can't do any self-stim.

The trick often produces really massive, intense and extended orgasms. Within the last year I've had two different (experienced) women tell me that it gave them the best orgasms of their lives. Most of those on whom I've tried it ask me to do it again in the future. I also vividly recall one time when my partner's reaction was so extreme and loud and long lasting that I became alarmed that she might be having a heart attack and/or that someone in another room would call the police...

To be fair, it isn't always a winner. Sometimes women say no when I ask them to hold off, and once or twice I've been told afterwards by a partner that she didn't like it much.

-Ww

the guy had had enough and gave no indication of him returning. If anything, he seems like a bit of jerk who priorities him being a bit thirsty over his partner being on the edge sexually, and will happily leave abruptly.

The technique I shared is predicated on not talking about it beforehand. The effect is somewhat diminished if you lay it out explicitly and verbally ( "Ok, now don't freak out, I really AM coming back ok?") And luckily so far, I haven't encountered any girl who didn't trust me enough to know it's all part of the sexual dance and for her pleasure to the point where she would want to immediately jump in herself rather than trust that my actions and her playful frustration will only light the fires further. I understand though that having experiences with other guys who ARE dicks or are in it to just get themselves off might taint your view. Not being a woman, I haven't had these but I can imagine someone actually leaving during sex to be annoying if that's happened to you.. Still, I think that lavishly and eagerly licking the girl everywhere then building up gradually to her vagina, then licking that thoroughly to the point of climax before pulling away suddenly would dismiss this notion pretty handily. In short, nobody has been dumb enough to think it's actually about me being an asshole. Perhaps the way I do it doesn't come across precisely in text but it seems pretty clearly part of the fun in the interaction. If a girl just took things into her own hands and got herself off I'd be a bit disappointed.. Not because I want to "be the sole owner to the keys to the pleasure palace", but because it would seem to be a sign she didn't trust me that it is all part of the fun and I would of course eventually bring her to a leg shaking orgasm. Similarly if the roles were reversed and she suddenly left right as I was about to cum I would assume she had something fun planned, and although naturally I'd be a bit frustrated, I certainly wouldn't just jump to jacking myself off

I find sex is best when both people go into it with trust and desire to have a mutual experience rather than just get themselves off above everything else.