Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Butt

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Legs

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Feet

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
It is hard to get all of the reasonable responses to the question into a poll, I think. For example, I might well have answered "face" if it were on the list because that is a major one for me, but no one of the listed parts of a face (first 3 items) catches the appeal of a face by itself imo.

-Ww

Slightly off topic, but it the degree to which many, maybe most men, are primarily attracted by a single feature of female anatomy ("leg-man", "ass-man", "tits-man" etc) always seems surprising/unintuitive to me.

Perhaps I am unusual (actually there is little doubt about that many would say), but my visual reaction to a woman can focus on almost any part of her body...depending on her overall appearance and how she is dressed etc. Basically her best and/or worst (most and least attractive) features sort of "jump out at me" and determine how hot she looks to me. But almost any specific feature can strongly attract or repeal me.

Hair color is similar; many guys find one color much more attractive than the others, but for me hair color can be important or not depending on how it influences her overall looks.

-Ww

It is hard to get all of the reasonable responses to the question into a poll, I think. For example, I might well have answered "face" if it were on the list because that is a major one for me, but no one of the listed parts of a face (first 3 items) catches the appeal of a face by itself imo.

-Ww
I'd prefer a top ten list myself and pick the order.....

Just post a new list then use the old tick or check method. Wander we have a mutual female friend, 2 to be exact. One tells me that you are like me. But now I believe so. Face has to be on there somewhere.

@User#16452, did you allow intentionally just a single vote ?
It looks either teenage-romantic or a bit fetichistic.

I love almost equally all above-listed features, my least favorite being the feet.

Please add voice to the list

It's true that guys are driven by sight, but it's overly simplified to think we just zero in on (insert body part here). For example, breasts might turn my eye, but then I check out waist to hip ratio, then seek out face. If any of the latter two aren't to my liking, I involuntarily start looking for the next 'target'

This all happens in a split second without a thought.

This all happens in a split second without a thought.

Indeed. And this is one reason it is often difficult to articulate exactly what attracts one's visual attention in a woman's appearance.

Revealing clothing often draws my attention first to a particular part of a woman's body - very short or slit skirts, "short shorts", bare midriff outfits, off-shoulder dresses and shirts, deep cleavage (duh!), dresses with very low cut backs... Tight and/or sheer clothing can do it too. Such factors are generally more important for me than any preference for a specific body part.

-Ww

I'm a super leg guy.......and I'm as happy as a pig in $hit these days......

Reactions: Wwanderer
Feature? How about function?!

Warm, wet, soft and um... squishy? :)

Mmm, didn't realise you had a thing for armpits...

Hmm, Somehow I knew you'd hit me back with a witty response. My intuition was correct!

But armpits? I'm sure there is a fetish for it, but that's not on my fetish list. ;)

Armpits YES! YES! But not many J girls can stand it or will allow it.

Reactions: just4fun