Abbreviations and Translations

P4P is basically about very basic human needs. The hon shimei fee lets providers know that you appreciate their service, and that reflects in the way they treat you. (To be clear: I’m not talking about extra services or anything, just the quality.)

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Yes I get so but unless you're going so often they recognize you, why would someone volunteer to pay extra for hon versus doing the net shimei
Again, you get a guaranteed provider you want. A bad provider can make you feel worse after a session, and for people that might go rarely, they'd prefer to pay a little more to deter that risk. The other thing is providers get a bonus for repeat customers.

Personally, I'm the type fine with trying out new providers that offer even more of a discount even when picked. The reviews I make then are useful for others to make a safer choice.

As for AF, it's not a euphemism. It's for anal sex. Anything discussed beyond that is between you and the provider. No discussion of that part beyond the AF is permitted on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
why would someone volunteer to pay extra for hon versus doing the net shimei
Well, if you see the same girl its not optional.

Lying and pretending to be a new customer is just poor style. If you cant live with paying an extra thousand yen I suggest you don't repeat.

So basically it's a higher fee for repeat visits? Is it a bit strange that you are punishing repeat customers?

Yes I get so but unless you're going so often they recognize you, why would someone volunteer to pay extra for hon versus doing the net shimei
In japan there is no tipping. So honshimei is one way to reward the girl for doing good job. Repeating is sign of good job and girls can earn extra from repeaters.

Lying and pretending to be a new customer is just poor style.

And of course the girl would remember you and the 30 seconds of pure bliss you provided her last time.

To be honest it would hurt my ego way more than worth couple of thousands if I was so unremarkable that the girl would think I am a new customer.

Last edited: