Guest viewing is limited

About a girl....I met at a bar..

Update from last week's trip... sorry not much drama, but in case you are curious.

Jet lag or getting old really did me in this trip... Had no energy at night and with my dates with her...

1st Date: Korean BBQ at Shin Okubo and Drinks at Golden Gai
Rough start as I was not being committal about the time we should meet (trying to squeeze in other options) and it was just simple dinner and drinks... more like just catching up..

2nd Date: Sushi at Sushi Tokyo Ten in Shinjuku Station. I recommend the Omakase at this place. Came out to be near 20K with 2 Omakase meals, 3 bottles of Sake and a beer. Great meal.
and that was it. Afterwards, I didn't recommend us to drink more, go back to my hotel, nada. Just said goodbye and see you in a couple of months..

I was not my usual aggressive self with her this time... maybe it's me trying to put some distance, so I don't have to tell her the truth..hoping that it will work and she will move on...
I think this caught her a bit off guard... as I was the one saying no to going to the next bar or drink... I did not try to hold her hand, much less try to kiss her.
I used to wait for her Line message forever...now I think its a bit the other away around..

I am not man enough to tell her the truth.. I'll admit that. And I think it's time to put my time/money else where in Tokyo..

And I think it's time to put my time/money else where in Tokyo..

A gentleman always helps a lady in distress. Or at least gives her his friend's contact details so she can get all the help she needs. :D