Guest viewing is limited

ACE Akihabara

Is it bad that this review makes me want to check this place out?

And this all the boys and girls, is what is called a rhetorical question. Let's all now thank @Tabanico for demonstrating it to us so nicely. :D

Reactions: Majora and Tabanico
Well, they wouldn't even let me in the door today.

Reactions: MossBoss
So about 4 months from my last post.
Not all that short a time before twin tailing out.
Wonder who has the honors of cementing mgmts decision on this case.

So about 4 months from my last post.
Not all that short a time before twin tailing out.
Wonder who has the honors of cementing mgmts decision on this case.

TBH it might just have been random tourists wandering in, given the location right on the main street of Akihabara.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Glad you got an all clear. Chylamidia is totally treatable, so not the hugest deal.

A portion of durgulate on asami’s tits and 10k less in my wallet are evidence that this place, as of just now, is still gaijin OK.
You gotta speak japanese tho.

Pretty face, skinnyfat body, bad skin. Wasnt tempted to do anything more than hj and cum on tits.

A portion of durgulate on asami’s tits and 10k less in my wallet are evidence that this place, as of just now, is still gaijin OK.

Pretty face, skinnyfat body, bad skin. Wasnt tempted to do anything more than hj and cum on tits.
Nice work!

Back on da horse!

Reactions: DireWolf98

They would/t even speak to me. Different guy than usual at the window though. Which girl are you talking about? No name on site

Honestly I was kind of hoping you'd get turned away. I've been fighting the urge to back again too, despite the only girl I actually enjoyed spending time with having left.

I've gotten in 3 times before but this last time was nixed. Pointed to my ipad and said translation no problem......the girl said no I think (and wasn't interested in her either actually after seeing her standing outside)

They moved across the river out of Akihabara I suspect the police got wind of the fact they were running a sex shop in Akihabara.

Like I said before they took my money, I went twice,

The 1st time they took my money and the girl asked if I wanted extras, I said no
2nd time same experience, same girl came, they quickly changed girls, New girl came and asked if I wanted extras, I said no, she left after 3 minutes and the guy told me they couldn't serve me please leave, without giving me back my 5000 yen.

To the Ipad guy above, at least they didn't take your money and then kick you out.

Girls have a horrible attitude, you could hear them talking in the waiting area insulting people, if they left you in a room alone. No idea why anyone would go here for overpriced sex.