Guest viewing is limited

Advice needed about my relationship with a japanese woman

Careful. It may create a super-Yamato monster if she has never lived abroad before. People tend to get somehow patriotic for no reasons in their first time living abroad....

Reactions: Sudsy
Careful. It may create a super-Yamato monster if she has never lived abroad before. People tend to get somehow patriotic for no reasons in their first time living abroad....
True that... especially for Japanese women , you can bet that for most of them living abroad sucks, often for good reasons . Damn I wish I had married a lady from a shithole country , as the stable genius said. They feel happier in any non-shithole places.

True! Basically what some Japanese women look for in a relationship with a foreigner is:
1. Travel abroad (Escape from Japan): they usually mention it in the first minutes of conversation.
2. Marry so that her mother and friends stop bothering by saying that she is getting an old chicken and has stayed to comb her hair: they mention in the first three months.
3. Have a child: they mention in the first six months.
4. Someone who pay her bills: it’s linked to points 1,2 and 3. They mention it the next day of wedding .
5. A bigger dick: they don’t mention explicitly but just she her face the first time having sex.
6. Fall in love.
When motivations 5 and 6 work together then is like heaven. The rest of the reasons are the prelude to hell.