Advice on Soapland Etiquette and What to Expect for a Newbie?

2brains1goal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Newbie here. I’m scheduled for my first appointment for tomorrow, the 18th. I went with a 60min course w/ mat play. As you might imagine, I’m quite nervous. So for anyone with expertise in this specific situation, please chime in.

Is there any non-obvious etiquette I should know about? What should I expect throughout the process? (Especially the mat play part)

And yes, I have read a lot of reviews. I’m looking for more a breakdown of the overall process. I just don’t want to be caught off guard if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

Reactions: kensan and Alice
Hello All,

Newbie here. I’m scheduled for my first appointment for tomorrow, the 18th. I went with a 60min course w/ mat play. As you might imagine, I’m quite nervous. So for anyone with expertise in this specific situation, please chime in.

Is there any non-obvious etiquette I should know about? What should I expect throughout the process? (Especially the mat play part)

And yes, I have read a lot of reviews. I’m looking for more a breakdown of the overall process. I just don’t want to be caught off guard if I can avoid it.

Thanks!
I think you don't have to worry too much when visiting a soapland. You can tell the girl that it's your first time, but even without that the girls at soapland will lead you through the whole process and tell you what to do when she is scrubbing you down and while making preparations.

If you are unsure about this and that, just ask. Always easier to hear from her what to do than from us 😉

Last edited:
If you read the numerous reviews on this forum, you should be able to grasp the basics. Just remember to come clean and well-groomed but most of all enjoy it. Also, if the girl you booked has a Twitter I would see if she has an Amazon wish list or some particular likes for a small present, not needed but very much appreciated by the girls and a great way to get the session off on the right foot.

As for the mat-play, the girl will guide you through it but you don't have to do much other than lay there and enjoy the experience of a naked girl sliding all over you :)

Soaplands are easy you can just let the girl do her thing basically

Reactions: Alice
Shower before you go
Brush your teeth
Shave
Put on deoderant
Dress neatly
Bring her a gift

Tldr, take it as if you are going on a date

Let me add an important addendum: DO NOT shave right before /!\ give it a few days to a week for the hair to soften (true for all hair, facial and otherwise).

Unless a girl advertises as specifically enjoying rubbing herself against sandpaper (spoiler alert: no girl does)

Let me add an important addendum: DO NOT shave right before /!\ give it a few days to a week for the hair to soften (true for all hair, facial and otherwise).

Unless a girl advertises as specifically enjoying rubbing herself against sandpaper (spoiler alert: no girl does)
Depends? I look like a hobo after not shaving for a week.
I shave once a week or before going down to the shops
Unless you mean balls, then carry on

If 1 week is your hobo threshold, then I’d reckon a couple days could be softer, unless you’re clean shaven in which case it might be soft enough right after the shave.

To each their own beard I guess.
And balls, yes we agree.

This must be different depending on the person. I can't grow a real beard, and the smoothest for me is right after I shave. Longer than a day and I'm giving razor burns to ladies' face and thighs.

However you shave, just make sure your face is smooth to the touch. The caution against beards is more about social non-acceptance of them.

Shower before you go
Brush your teeth
Shave
Put on deoderant
Dress neatly
Bring her a gift

Tldr, take it as if you are going on a date
Regarding gifts....Bring a thoughtful, small, inexpensive gift. Don't go overboard and make her feel obligated. A nice small box of something from depachika is most appropriate. Avoid expensive gifts like jewelry and stuff that is heavy to carry (remember, they have to commute to work from home).

As Doggyfong says, pay close attention to your grooming, if you have issues with BO be sure to scrub extra thoroughly with soap and rinse well. Japanese ladies have a very keen sense of smell and BO is something they almost universally dislike.

Reactions: Alice and Doggyfong

Spoiler Alert, most men are smooth as a babys ass just after shaving if done properly.
Give it a few hours though and it hurts. Its either shaving just before or growing it for a few weeks to become soft for me.
All this differs for everyone though, some of the Middle Eastern guys I went to school with came clean shaven in the morning and left school with stylish facial hair in the evening.

Regarding gifts....Bring a thoughtful, small, inexpensive gift. Don't go overboard and make her feel obligated. A nice small box of something from depachika is most appropriate. Avoid expensive gifts like jewelry and stuff that is heavy to carry (remember, they have to commute to work from home).
The gift can mean something as small as a redbull/monster energy. Working girls need all the energy they can get. Or maybe beer, some love that stuff…

Fair points on the shaving styles by all, as I was too biased with my own style (never clean shaved), sorry about that.

Bottomline is: make sure to feel soft. Whatever works for you, but soft is the endgame 👌🏼

Hello All,

Thanks!
How was it?
Hello All,

T

Hello All,

Thanks!
I have my first appointment coming up please update!

in general, dont touch her above neck. cut your nails short, and dont shave down there within 2 days maybe.
particularly for mat play, clean every creek before coming to SL, for safety reason dont move unless being directed by provider position is limited WOT, some girls a bit reluctant to give BJ with lotion.
for other etiquettes :
Basic etiquette would be:
  • Wash yourself before your visit, especially your dick and ass, including a bit inside your ass.
  • Trim and file your fingernails. You should also shave to avoid sharp stubble.
  • You probably won't have access to a toilet after you enter the girl's room, so make sure you relieve yourself before.
  • Follow her instructions at all times.
  • Be nice, treat her with respect.
  • No rough stuff unless she specifically tells you to do it, and even if she does, I would tone it down.
  • If you have something specific in mind, ask her if she is ok with it before you do it. Also ask her if there is something she likes so you can please her too.
  • Use a condom and come inside the condom. Some girls might allow CIM or on tits but ask first. Face is usually not allowed.
  • For best experience, take a long course and don't rush. I would recommend mat play, hopefully with a girl who is good at it. Good mat play is fun and relaxing.
  • Don't ask her why she is selling her body. It's very rude and is putting her in a uncomfortable position.

Do they have lockers where we put our stuff? Or do we bring our belongings into the room?

Do they have lockers where we put our stuff? Or do we bring our belongings into the room?
Normally there is a basket to put your belongings and clothes. This one is usually covered with a towel after you put your clothes in there.
Jackets are put on hangers and in most shops put away from view(as in not being visible when playing, to prevent filming).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy and rd1023