Ageha At Shanze.jp

Foolsgoold

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ageha was previously at Shanze in Ueno before moving to Sexy Cat in Kanda under a different name, Otoha). She seems to have gone off the radar. Anybody know where/if she is still working? Cheers

Last edited:
This is why you exchange Line contact info after the second session

Reactions: meiji
I get that there is some kind of hierarchical system here, but as a newcomer is this type of told-you-so response the norm?

I don't know how many forums you contribute to but, they all have more than their fair share of knobheads and freaks. You could say they mirror society. JC is probably one of the more normal and entertaining members. Think of it as an initiation.

Yea, we have a couple of "Professors" here that give more than their fair share of info/knowledge, but instead of questioning them like a good student should......they belittle them and call them names......kind of like........"I'm still in high school thinking".......but every group has their undesirables. Just block/iggy them and you'll have a great time on here.

I get that there is some kind of hierarchical system here, but as a newcomer is this type of told-you-so response the norm?
I wasn't telling you anything, and you probably already regret not asking her for it. :cry:

Your situation is a perfect example to others on TAG why it's important to discreetly exchange contact info with an ATF while you still have the opportunity. I've never been refused after the second session, and I'm no don juan.

TBH, your post would have been ignored otherwise. Ageha is up there with Aya and Minami for fake names of Japanese working girls, and without a photo it would be lottery odds for someone here to have that answer. :nailbiting:

Or you could just listen to Eddie instead:

Welcome to TAG -- we look forward to hearing more from you.

Honestly, there's so little info out there about specific providers, aside from most of the explicitly foreigner-friendly ones, that people are mainly going to provide general advice on 'dealing with providers' than on a specific one. It has nothing to do with a hierarchical system, in my opinion.