Guest viewing is limited

AI Ai Massage Reflexology - Shimbashi

On the website (staff section) there is another woman called Lina (very smiling on her picture :)): has anyone experienced her massages ? When booking can you choose either Ai or Lina ?

On the website (staff section) there is another woman called Lina (very smiling on her picture :)): has anyone experienced her massages ? When booking can you choose either Ai or Lina ?
Out of all the times that I’ve been there I’ve never seen Rina (Lina). It could be she occasionally works when Ai is off on Sundays. I’ll ask Ai next time I see Her.

At the moment Ai-chan is the only one working at the shop. Occasionally she has had help but not now.

Reactions: MikeH

so i was at Ai's yesterday ... from our broken Japanese convo ... Lina/Rina was the girl that was in the shop when Ai took her last vacation back in China and the photo hasn't been taken down.

according to Ai, Lina/Rina can not give a good massage ... if she's even in the shop premises ... i guess some regular J guys told to her their bad experience.

Was in Shinbashi this evening, decided to try this place out since so many have raved about it. I made a reservation by phone in the afternoon for 6PM. Somehow she understood that as 6:30.

OK come back after half an hour. 90 minute lymph course. Massage starts out great, good work on my upper back and shoulders, cracked my neck and popped some spine as well. Some elbow/knee and back walking as well. Unfortunately every few minutes she was checking if anything hurt even I'd made it very clear I'd tell her if it did. Distracting. Next problem was she started grinding on my calves even I asked her not to. Then ground my feet even I asked her not to. No longer relaxed. Turns out actually saying "ITAI!" didn't mean shit.

Now for the oil massage. Way too much oil. Coulda lubed a 57 Cadillac twice over. Also that stuff smells. Like I smoke almost 2 packs a day and I could smell it. Even she used hot towels she didnt wipe it all off either.

The HE started out good but just as I was really getting into the groove she asked if I was going to cum or not and started milking machine action. Bye bye hardon! She got me back to working order and I made myself cum.

I dont think I'm going back there.

Wow, that's the first negative review I've seen for Ai... and doesn't sound like her normal routine.

It's interesting, 'cause historically you and I seem to mostly like the same sorta things, and I've always enjoyed Ai's services.

Guess everyone has an off day....

Reactions: bichan2

I'll allow it that. Oh I forgot to mention that the phone rang at least 5 times during my session and she stopped what she was doing to go answer.

It was like every bad feature of a chinese rub and tug except that the back and shoulder work were good.

But maybe just an off day.

This doesn’t sound like Ai. Nobody else in the shop?

No one else in the shop. Short woman, maybe 40Kg soaking wet, referred to herself as Ai.

my 2 cents ... imho it's not an off day for her, it's typical for the shop.

the phone won't answer itself and if she doesn't answer she looses a customer.

i usually go there during hima hours. less people calling, well ... maybe 1/2 in a 2H session and not 5 in a 90min course :)

had to translate once to a guy that came to the shop w/out reservation ... i was behind the curtain, butt naked on the bed. i just laughed it off ... that damned foreigner better had came back for his massage!

she still asks me if it's itai (2-3times) but she already knows how much pain i can handle. i can handle a lot. when it is really painful, and it shows in my grimaces or when i start sucking through my teeth, she says gomen ne.

unless she used the special (green or red color) camphor oil, the oil she uses is colorless/odorless. she does not allow me to shower after the camphor oil treatment ... i wonder what the other people on the train are thinking

i try to always go to the shower even after the hot towel wipe down

in the end ... i dunno ... i guess you got treated like a one off customer like most of the other foreigners going to the shop.

i usually go there during hima hours. less people calling, well ... maybe 1/2 in a 2H session and not 5 in a 90min course :)

Maybe that has why I have never been bothered by the phone too; I visit when there is nobody else. Learned my lesson once when after I went in there were four customers at the door in the next ten minutes.

had to translate once to a guy that came to the shop w/out reservation ... i was behind the curtain, butt naked on the bed. i just laughed it off ... that damned foreigner better had came back for his massage!

Once when she had another girl working there too I had to translate for the other guy; so we were both butt naked. The other girl wanted to know if he wants to extend but he was way too shy to ask for a happy ending that way. :D

she still asks me if it's itai (2-3times) but she already knows how much pain i can handle.

I've told her in the beginning I can take whatever she brings so once she told me "the more you cry the more I laugh" and went on. Which I actually do appreciate, my shoulders need beating to become operative.

unless she used the special (green or red color) camphor oil, the oil she uses is colorless/odorless. she does not allow me to shower after the camphor oil treatment ...

She always asks me before using the camphor and I always say yes. Never had an issue to take a shower afterwards though.

Before going it’s always good to call to see if she has customers scheduled. Just a thought. Sometimes her sister is there to help. She gives a strong massage as well.

Wow, that's the first negative review I've seen for Ai... and doesn't sound like her normal routine.

It's interesting, 'cause historically you and I seem to mostly like the same sorta things, and I've always enjoyed Ai's services.

Two off days? @TheScientist 's review mirrored my experience. Painful mashed feet to be sure. Contrary to his oil experience, Ai used it very sparingly on me (low inventory that day?) She answered a call and told her client to come in at the exact time my session was to finish, thus creating an overlap since the guy quite predictably arrived 10 minutes early, culminating in Ai having to finally looking deeply into my eyes and command in English "Cum!" on which I obliged. Overall,Ai ended up providing a not so unique time with me. Certainly not the most different from other half-decent Chinese massages I've had. But remember boys, there's a plethora of worse places out there.
I'm really jonesing for a good private rub and tug and would appreciate any suggestions via PM thus avoiding a run on the establishment or provider;)

Two off days? @TheScientist 's review mirrored my experience. Painful mashed feet to be sure. Contrary to his oil experience, Ai used it very sparingly on me (low inventory that day?) She answered a call and told her client to come in at the exact time my session was to finish, thus creating an overlap since the guy quite predictably arrived 10 minutes early, culminating in Ai having to finally looking deeply into my eyes and command in English "Cum!" on which I obliged. Overall,Ai ended up providing a not so unique time with me. Certainly not the most different from other half-decent Chinese massages I've had. But remember boys, there's a plethora of worse places out there.
I'm really jonesing for a good private rub and tug and would appreciate any suggestions via PM thus avoiding a run on the establishment or provider;)
How recent was your experience?

please do not mention about my case in particular. Somehow Thought I'd have to bring this up.
Was there today but didn’t mention anything. Despite her smallest she has a strong arm that can hurt. Always feel much better after visiting her and tend to fall asleep on the train on the way back home. :oops:

Sorry to guy that came trying to get a massage earlier this morning. I had to get my body back alignment. :sneaky:

I am not going to post another review given plenty of em about Ai here.
So i went the other day, my first time, and it was great. She did mention that sometimes she has another therapist working there too, but she's retuned to China now.
Question: has any of you received from a therapist other than Ai at this place? If so, how was it?

Question: has any of you received from a therapist other than Ai at this place? If so, how was it?

There has been several different girls over the years there with Ai-chan. Some of them have been very good, some not so much. But still the fact remains none of them is Ai-chan. And she is the reason people go there.