Guest viewing is limited

AI Ai Massage Reflexology - Shimbashi

There has been several different girls over the years there with Ai-chan. Some of them have been very good, some not so much. But still the fact remains none of them is Ai-chan. And she is the reason people go there.
Yes, yes, and more yes!

Reactions: MikeH
Guys, would anyone mind helping me book an appointment? Im not sure if i should send an email or I couldn’t find the correct button to click on ( cant read japanese)

Tried sending them an email twice over the last 3 days ( in english and google translate japanese) is there a good time to just pop in?

Tried sending them an email twice over the last 3 days ( in english and google translate japanese) is there a good time to just pop in?
Anytime Monday through Saturday after 11 AM. If you want me to make you a appointment PM With date and time and I will see what I can set up.

Reactions: MossBoss and Sath
Anytime Monday through Saturday after 11 AM. If you want me to make you a appointment PM With date and time and I will see what I can set up.
So kind! Thanks man! Looking forward to it

I'm a fan of good massages but have never had a HE before. Visiting Japan for the first time and stumbled across this site and eventually this post.

Interested in booking a massage. For a HE is there anything special we need to order? Was thinking just a 90 min but not sure if there's anything else needed to be requested to receive a HE.

Also wouldn't mind taking a shower after as I will be going in September and don't feel like walking around covered in massage oil in the summer.

Will be traveling with a friend so possible to book back to back appointments?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also wouldn't mind taking a shower after as I will be going in September and don't feel like walking around covered in massage oil in the summer.
Showers are usually before and after the treatment, no worries there.

I don't want to overshadow Ai, but if you want to go to the same place and be treated at the same time in separate rooms, please see our reviews on Asian Feeling or Asian Relax in Shinjuku:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/esute-pink-salon-massage-reviews.25/?prefix_id=53 (Would recommend the oil or powder massage at 90 min, that seems to be the sweet combination.)

You can walk-in or make a booking ahead of time...

@bichan2 Sorry to bother you but I am unable to contact Ai through email or her FB page. Not a first time customer but yeah unable to get a reply from her. Is she still open? Thank you so much for your help.

@bichan2 Sorry to bother you but I am unable to contact Ai through email or her FB page. Not a first time customer but yeah unable to get a reply from her. Is she still open? Thank you so much for your help.

She is still open and operating. I do know that her AC was broken and was supposed to be fixed today. I’m still checking with her about that. 90 minute is OK for HE but I would go for the oil massage. If you speak Japanese or Chinese you could give her a call. I will let her know that some people are trying to email her to make an appointment. As far as I know she does not have a Facebook page.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I sent it to this email: knmn8309@yahoo.co.jp

I just went to Ai's and it said she was and had a sign to send an email or call. No luck since she never replied my email sigh.
She mentioned something about network problems and that may be why she’s not receiving the email. I will check with her again later today. I do know that she will probably be out most of the morning today

FYI for those of you who are regulars for Ai and want to get her massage please contact her prior to going as she is currently having some personal health issues and may not be available for the time that you want. I will not go into detail at this time at her request.

Ai informed me that she has a friend in her shop to help out. So if you go leave a review if you happen to get her friend for your massage.

Ai informed me that she has a friend in her shop to help out. So if you go leave a review if you happen to get her friend for your massage.

I got a massage by her friend...there was one upside to it. She let me do some roaming but nothing under her panties. As long as it over you and she gets pretty wet. Which is the only way her HJ got me off. To make a long story short I went in to see So for a 2 hour, instead it looked like I was going to get the friend and so I went for the one hour. Thank god I did. There was no technique what so ever. I can tolerate slot of pain but I damn near tapped out. It was alot of just pressing down. Little rubbing...just pushing down with hands as if giving CPR but instead of using the palms of her hands she's using her finger tips. Lol that's a very accurate description if you get her. Then it's alot of pressing down with her elbow/elbows. I'd recommend a 30 min just so you can see what I'm talking about. 60 min would be torture.

I got a massage by her friend...there was one upside to it. She let me do some roaming but nothing under her panties. As long as it over you and she gets pretty wet. Which is the only way her HJ got me off. To make a long story short I went in to see So for a 2 hour, instead it looked like I was going to get the friend and so I went for the one hour. Thank god I did. There was no technique what so ever. I can tolerate slot of pain but I damn near tapped out. It was alot of just pressing down. Little rubbing...just pushing down with hands as if giving CPR but instead of using the palms of her hands she's using her finger tips. Lol that's a very accurate description if you get her. Then it's alot of pressing down with her elbow/elbows. I'd recommend a 30 min just so you can see what I'm talking about. 60 min would be torture.

I’m really surprise you got a HE with 60 minutes at Ai’s. You must’ve set off her friend a little and she liked you or your technique was good. :cool:

FYI for those of you who are regulars for Ai and want to get her massage please contact her prior to going as she is currently having some personal health issues and may not be available for the time that you want. I will not go into detail at this time at her request.

was at Ai's yesterday ... she asked me the night before if i was visiting the shop so i set up an apointment.

- she's giving preferential treatment to her repeaters
- there is another girl that starts work at 1500
- if you do a walk-in, you will probably get the other girl
- if Ai is not feeling well, you will get the other girl
- according to Ai, the other girl's skills is lacking