Alternative locations for sex

Did it once in the garden of a Shinto shrine. Still young and nervous , so it was over in just 2mn or so :oops:

Reactions: MikeH
Did it once in the garden of a Shinto shrine. Still young and nervous , so it was over in just 2mn or so :oops:

Obviously because there was no shower. With shower I can stretch it to over 3 minutes nowadays. The secret is to use the conditioner too!

Obviously because there was no shower. With shower I can stretch it to over 3 minutes nowadays. The secret is to use the conditioner too!

You obviously mean , a traditional Shinto purification ritual, right? :D
Naaah, the challenge nowadays is getting pops (if any) after too much time, not too little. I often feel sorry for the ladies whose patience and neck/wrist etc endurance are unduly sollicitated.

Long long ago when I had a regular thing going with this housewife I met online, she would take me to the same karaoke place. I always wondered if things were OK there but we really went at it multiple times there with no problems. So maybe it depended on how much the workers care. This wasn't a big chain though. Although it did have a love hotel kinda feel to it, very fancy looking and not dirty.

Long long ago when I had a regular thing going with this housewife I met online, she would take me to the same karaoke place

The point to consider here is the "long long ago". They installed security cameras in all karaoke boxes after there were several incidents with minors.

Reactions: krdxgm69 and Sudsy
Any girl I ever dated knew that I always had an eye out for places to stop and make out. What a few discovered was that I was actually looking for places to screw - a much higher bar. Unfortunately, not all girls are ready for that.

Dunno why I have this fantasy to do it in a coin laundry place. Probably some weird subconscious desire linking sex, money and metaphorical dirty laundry to be cleaned in public.

That is a curious one. Maybe drop a line to Pamela Stephenson Connolly at the Guardian and see if she can explain this interesting fantasy. Would be a good laugh. Remember - no attachments! Coin laundries are pretty boring places, so I imagine many people would appreciate the free entertainment.

[f you would like advice from Pamela Stephenson Connolly on sexual matters, send us a brief description of your concerns to private.lives@theguardian.com (please don’t send attachments).]

Reactions: Frenchy
Once did it against the side of Azabujuban library - around 3am.

Met at the night club across the street and couldn't wait to get back to the apartment.

Could hear people walking by - but we kept going.

Be careful of those shutters - they make a loud bang when you're banging up against them.

I find Tokyo very easy to have outside sex.
Did a quickie in that ferries wheel in odaiba.
Did it in numerous karaoke, big and small chains.
Role played chikan in public transportation (make sure your girl doesnt wear panties makes things easier on this one).
Late night movie cinemas (latest was spiderman homecoming)
Most adventurous was this fire escape stairs in a shopping mall during the weekend.
Point is Tokyo is easy if you are willing to try since these places were all done in the last 4 years.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As long as there are bushes for cover (not hers of course) or you have a vantage point of people walking by any place can be used... I've been lucky enough to have up against a building in Ebisu - don't ask the location because that was not my concern.. Park in Mid-Town by Ritz-Carlton, A stairwell that went down... Patio of outdoor café that was closed and had bushes around the patio... Maternity room at Haneda airport...(it definitely was a milking room :rolleyes: that day) There are loads of places.. just depends on the girl and her willingness to be spontaneous when she is horny... Assuming the guy has no issue as well... Just walk around the places you normally go... of course if that is your thing....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Semi-serious reply to a joke thread but if you're ever hard up for a place do a search for rental rooms (レンタルルーム). They're basically either stripped down love hotels or the logical extension of those couples rooms in an Internet cafe depending on which you go to.

Usually used for Ona-clubs or other short-term shenanigans. Not somewhere you'd want to go on a classy date but if you need a simple bed, shower and some privacy...

Not somewhere you'd want to go on a classy date but if you need a simple bed, shower and some privacy...

To be honest the few ones I have been are best experienced alone in a drunken sleep while waiting for the first train in the morning.

There used to be this one Health place that used rental rooms but they just made me think the 30 min course is very long and wanting to get off and out as soon as possible.

I think you need to be a really smooth talker if you manage to take a girl in one of these and then still get another date with her afterwards. :eek::D

Reactions: BIPSY
To be honest the few ones I have been are best experienced alone in a drunken sleep while waiting for the first train in the morning.

There used to be this one Health place that used rental rooms but they just made me think the 30 min course is very long and wanting to get off and out as soon as possible.

I think you need to be a really smooth talker if you manage to take a girl in one of these and then still get another date with her afterwards. :eek::D

Can't argue with that - a fair share of them are shitholes. There's one called Fiji on Ichibangai in Kabukicho that is surprisingly nice though. A couple in Shinbashi/Kinshicho that are pretty decent too!

Reactions: MikeH

I still remember the time all the hotels were full and I ended up taking this young lady to the rental rooms near the old Rolling Stone bar in 3 chome in Shinjuku.... 4 times we got knocks on the door. Not complaining, asking if they could join us....