Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Anal Creampie with White at Masochistic wife Nihonbashi store

If he was the kind of person to be on prep, he would have mentioned. Read the review, this is a near-virgin.
Lol I know, guys like him amaze me. Chances are he's not special and every guy who visits has made deposits . I was actually talking to one girl one time and she told me she knows a coworker who doesn't use condoms because she gets UTIS from condoms. So she tells every customer they are the only special one.Scary when you consider it honestly

Last edited:
The OP went to a shop and took advantage of the legal services the shop and provider openly offer and wrote a review based on that. Nothing amiss here. No one has to partake of the same.

Compared to the regular bs posted about services or outside dates secured which are either illegal, strictly against shop policy, or both - OP’s post is pretty above-water. It’s rather stuff like this which taint especially heathens the most in the biz.

The OP went to a shop and took advantage of the legal services the shop and provider openly offer and wrote a review based on that. Nothing amiss here. No one has to partake of the same.
Agreed.
OP has me conflicted as he was with my favorite provider and wants to go back to her after his unprotected Anal creampie…. But I’m glad someone is defending him. Honestly I’m kinda jealous. He did something I wish I could do but never will with the lovely White. She looks so hot! Congratulations OP! Thanks for sharing even though you got some hate.
I'm also starting to realize I might not have the stomach for this hobby. lol.

Last edited:

Compared to the regular bs posted about services or outside dates secured which are either illegal, strictly against shop policy, or both - OP’s post is pretty above-water. It’s rather stuff like this which taint especially heathens the most in the biz.
Just to be clear - I'm all for him getting anal, but I want him to protect himself so he can continue tapping asses well into his golden years.

Just to be clear - I'm all for him getting anal, but I want him to protect himself so he can continue tapping asses well into his golden years.

And so that the rest of us can also continue tapping asses with less risk. Right now as an extra precaution I would not personally see that provider nor anyone else OP sees for the next 6 months until he (hopefully) comes back with a clean bill of health.

Glad OP lived his dream, but I also sincerely hope he takes extra precautions and/or chills out until he hopefully gets tested and cleared. Last thing we need is a guy spreading stuff around and playing right into the negative stereotype that we are all carrying disease. The worst thing he could do is just continue without getting tested after the proper incubation period. Years ago I got a stripper to come home with me at 4 AM after the club closed and I hit that every way possible, and only after I finished did I realize the bag had broke and I filled her up. Boy was I sweatin' for the next 3, 6, and 12 months...couldn't fully relax until that third test came back clear (back then the testing wasn't as good at detecting as quickly as it is today).

Last edited:
Reactions: SugoiBoy
I agree that foreigners need to be more careful of pissing in the punch bowl but this is a standard option at a number of shops - and a lot of guys are gonna be banging raw ass and taking their junk to other shops also. OP himself is not gonna be moving the overall statistic dial.

Ok, this review is highly disturbing.

1. Disturbing that a person is looking for such thing and actually doing it, willing to put his own, the girl's and many other people's health at risk ...
2. Disturbing that other members accuse the girl of being HIV+ but not the reviewer himself, which would be more than reasonable considering his lack of the most basic knowledge about STDs ...
3. Disturbing that TAG tolerates the promotion of unprotected intercourse. I am from Germany. Sex work is legal in Germany and Germany is often considered Europe's brothel. But sex without protection is prohibited by law. Of course there are also people looking for unprotected intercourse but it's hard too find a girl that is dumb enough to do it.
4. Disturbing lack of knowledge about STDs. It takes 6 weeks after infection to be able to detect HIV reliably. Most of the people don't know that they are HIV+ and this is the main reason for HIV transmissions according to HIV education in Germany. Here the reviewer thinks he fine because he can't feel any changes after 1 week .... this naivety is a whole other level. I don't know where he is from but the sex education seems to be somewhere between pretty poor and non-existing in his country.
5. The HIV rate among different nationalities differs highly. In the US HIV rate is 4 times higher than in Germany. In other words, having unprotected sexual intercourse with an American is, statistically spoken, 4 times more dangerous.

The only positive thing about this review. Now we we know where we should stay away from.

It's the same as with the tourists in Kyoto. A small number of weirdos spoil the fun for all. There lies already a dark shadow upon this business and some weirdos push the limits too far casting an even darker light upon this business.

Last edited:
YOLO!!!🤣🤣🤣 Looks like OP is candidate for the Darwin Awards. Cheers!
Well the Provider is at the biggest risk as usual esp w a creampie. I also would be careful going fwd but I understand the temptation.

Thx OP for the honest review.

Reactions: joshuas
3. Disturbing that TAG tolerates the promotion of unprotected intercourse. I am from Germany. Sex work is legal in Germany and Germany is often considered Europe's brothel. But sex without protection is prohibited by law.

As a fellow German I had to laugh about this quite a bit. Why do you think it is helpful to tell us what is legal in YOUR country. Germany is not the moral center of the world everybody else has to look up to. Completely irrelevant here.

What is discussed on this forum is based on what is legal in Japan. Yeah, it is stupidly risky and I also have no idea why it is allowed here in Japan, but shops can openly advertise raw anal sex as a service. Doesn't take a lot of imagination to see that shops like that are prone to spread disease.

Secondly most posts after the review were quite negative about it, so you can't accuse the forum of encouraging it.....it is moronic to put yourself and others at risk, and I think enough people stated exactly that.

In other words, having unprotected sexual intercourse with an American is, statistically spoken, 4 times more dangerous.

It's the same as with the tourists in Kyoto. A small number of weirdos spoil the fun for all. There lies already a dark shadow upon this business and some weirdos push the limits too far casting an even darker light upon this business.
Hey weirdo, how about you quit your grandstanding about all of this? This is probably the worst in risk management you could ever do in P4P but it is legal and it was done with consent from both parties. You could have condoned the action as extremely risky like everyone else and be done with it, but here you are with the most bizarre spin on American tourists are ruining Japan I’ve seen.

Well done about the STD stats, you’d make a fine tencho one day, you now just have to find out how to become Japanese.

Reactions: Alice
here you are with the most bizarre spin on American tourists are ruining Japan I’ve seen.
The irony of a German bemoaning the behaviour of other tourists is rather delicious.

1713145863198.png
1713145874916.png

1713145887003.png

But....
here you are with the most bizarre spin on American tourists are ruining Japan I’ve seen.
It's also rather telling that you, an American, assume he's talking about Americans when the only mention was one statistic.

Given the grammar errors, I assumed OP was a person who learned English as a second or tertiary language.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Ok, this review is highly disturbing.

1. Disturbing that a person is looking for such thing and actually doing it, willing to put his own, the girl's and many other people's health at risk ...
2. Disturbing that other members accuse the girl of being HIV+ but not the reviewer himself, which would be more than reasonable considering his lack of the most basic knowledge about STDs ...
3. Disturbing that TAG tolerates the promotion of unprotected intercourse. I am from Germany. Sex work is legal in Germany and Germany is often considered Europe's brothel. But sex without protection is prohibited by law. Of course there are also people looking for unprotected intercourse but it's hard too find a girl that is dumb enough to do it.
4. Disturbing lack of knowledge about STDs. It takes 6 weeks after infection to be able to detect HIV reliably. Most of the people don't know that they are HIV+ and this is the main reason for HIV transmissions according to HIV education in Germany. Here the reviewer thinks he fine because he can't feel any changes after 1 week .... this naivety is a whole other level. I don't know where he is from but the sex education seems to be somewhere between pretty poor and non-existing in his country.
5. The HIV rate among different nationalities differs highly. In the US HIV rate is 4 times higher than in Germany. In other words, having unprotected sexual intercourse with an American is, statistically spoken, 4 times more dangerous.

The only positive thing about this review. Now we we know where we should stay away from.

Calm down

Unless you have a cut on your member the receiver of anal is taking a much higher risk of any infection being passed.

Just remember to urinate right after unprotected sex everytime 💦

@rawralien So that makes it all right, then? It’s still reckless behavior, and we don’t need to give ”helpful” advice to excuse it.

Reactions: Sudsy
Seems peeps are somehow surprised raw anal would result in a shit show. I would definitely want to close my eyes after pulling out from that. 🙈💩💩💩