Guest viewing is limited

Any good English speaking girls bars in Tokyo? (Besides Bar Sick, which was terrible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdditionalPylons

TAG Member
Reaction score
Looking for a fun girls bar where you can actually talk to girls and not be an English teacher/Academic advisor.

Went to this place called "Bar Sick" which advertises itself as an English speaking girl's bar. There were two girls working there and maybe 4-5 dudes through the course of two hours.

I don't know how old the girls were, they seemed like 18-19, but didn't know anything about being in a bar. We asked for two "whisky sodas" and the girl had to look up on her phone how to make them. It took her almost 10 minutes to make the drinks because she had to call her boss and ask what soda was, and what whisky was. I mean it's fine, they're just kids, but the entire conversation was us telling them what to do once they got to America, how to apply for colleges, what is expected in American education institutions, the culture, etc.

I was expecting some titillating conversation with a nubile young Japanese woman but instead gave a guidance counseling session/lecture about how to maneuver American academia and transfer applications. I was happy to help but my wiener was severely let down by the whole ordeal.

Thank you for sharing and sorry for your loss. I do think though that there is an art to directing a conversation at a hostess bar or similar to more prurient subject matter. Not that it would have worked there, I dunno. And it helps if the girls are drinking also. Just wondering if you had ordered calpis sodas instead of whisky sodas what kind of conversation threads might have opened up…. (Hint: it looks like jizz 😉)

Thank you for sharing and sorry for your loss. I do think though that there is an art to directing a conversation at a hostess bar or similar to more prurient subject matter. Not that it would have worked there, I dunno. And it helps if the girls are drinking also. Just wondering if you had ordered calpis sodas instead of whisky sodas what kind of conversation threads might have opened up…. (Hint: it looks like jizz 😉)
I mean girls can never be too young (within legal boundaries) but these girls were actually too young. It was like I was talking to an oblivious teenager and it was extremely un-arousing.

I don’t know any other English speaking girls bars but most of the kyaba in Roppongi for example have English speaking talent. Chick, Zoo etc. And these ladies are experienced in the ways of the world I assure you. But a bit more pricey obviously.

Looking for a fun girls bar where you can actually talk to girls and not be an English teacher/Academic advisor.

Went to this place called "Bar Sick" which advertises itself as an English speaking girl's bar.

Where do they advertise that they are a girls bar? The website makes it look a lot like just a theme bar...

Reactions: Gina and ThaWeeknd
You can always go to TGIFridays. The girls speak pretty good English and will always be waiting for you to tell them what you want. You’ll literally have to pay them to leave.

The funny part is that my posts, including the one you quoted, still need mod approval before going through. Guess they are also curious to know! LOL.

When I first came to Tokyo and knew no Japanese this is where I went, still around some odd 20 years later.

Mickey House, enjoy!
Damn, I was going there in the 90s, place was crawling with gaijin hunters looking to have fun with foreign guys who couldn’t tell (or didn’t care) that they were actually in their late 30s.

Tell me you have no monies without telling me you have no monies.
First of all, you’re broke.

Secondly, you can buy sexual favors and feigned affection, but you cannot buy love. For a woman to love you, you must be physically attractive, which you are not.

Secondly, you can buy sexual favors and feigned affection, but you cannot buy love. For a woman to love you, you must be physically attractive, which you are not.
That philosophy of yours might work if you didn’t treat the women you meet like an Anytime Fitness.

I’ve met Mikey before, he is very attractive. His wallet proves it all.

you can buy sexual favors and feigned affection, but you cannot buy love. For a woman to love you, you must be physically attractive, which you are not.
1701331473439.jpeg

I'm sensing this may be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Reactions: Alice
Status
Not open for further replies.