Guest viewing is limited

Any good English speaking girls bars in Tokyo? (Besides Bar Sick, which was terrible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you’re broke.

Secondly, you can buy sexual favors and feigned affection, but you cannot buy love. For a woman to love you, you must be physically attractive, which you are not.
Where did they fucking find you?

Where did they fucking find you?
In the real world? Men are no different than women. Do you love women for their personalities? Did Helen of Troy's witticisms and humorous observations about pop culture cause two nations to go to war?

Would Juliet have plunged a knife into her chest if Romeo was an obese 4/10 male in the looks department? The love that makes you go crazy and feel wonderful is based solely upon physical attraction. It's why the average woman spends $300,000 USD on make up in her lifetime and it's why you spend your cold hard cash to be with beautiful women. Not saying only 10/10 super models can find love, but to be loved the person must find you physically attractive.

Reactions: byebibears
I'm just amazed this guy thinks that blind people are incapable of falling in love with someone since they can't see make-up.

On to the subject, which is oddly placed in the section dedicated sexclubs, just shoot your shot around Rappungi. Smart guy like you can easily figure out the best locations to chat with the bar staff in English in no time at all.

Reactions: byebibears
I wonder how much Helen of Troy used to spend on makeup.
Not sure how much silver, but it was probably measured in Troy ounces.

I'm just amazed this guy thinks that blind people are incapable of falling in love with someone since they can't see make-up.
Blind from birth or blinded later in life? Surely someone like zerosupblues would have an easier time convincing a woman born blind that he was "attractive", but I'm afraid the rules still apply whether you can see or not!

You generally close your eyes when kissing someone, right? Can't you tell how attractive they are with your face touching theirs? High cheek bones, slim, pleasing bone structure and elegant/proportional nose, etc? When your hand slides down her body, is it toned and taught? Or is she 250 pounds.

It's the same with women. Even a blind woman can tell how (un)attractive you are. There is no escape, unless you got "the monies" to fake it for a while! The only thing amazing here is how much you're willing to contradict reality because you don't like my personality and impulsively need to disagree with everything I say DESPITE it's veracity.

• Haha
Reactions: zerosupblues
The only thing amazing here is how much you're willing to contradict reality because you don't like my personality and impulsively need to disagree with everything I say DESPITE it's veracity.
Dude, there is no contradiction here.

Simply, your ego is so fucking huge you seem to believe you contribute to a valuable conversation here. For some reason you want to talk about attraction and relationships when you prove to be a consistently unattractive, “unrelatable” person. It makes me wonder if anyone anywhere ever takes you seriously, and that’s really, really sad.

You don’t know anything about love and relationships. And while I expect you to pontificate further about what you seemingly say you know, just remember that when I posted this reply just now I didn’t need moderator approval. 😘

Last edited:
everything I say DESPITE it's veracity.
It's pretty amazing and funny to read your posts with the general reaction from the rest of the forum.

Either you've had a cosmic revelation and have unlocked the universal truth of humanity and the rest of us simply cannot use our peanut brains to comprehend your state of mind, or you think you are the former.

you've had a cosmic revelation and have unlocked the universal truth of humanity and the rest of us simply cannot use our peanut brains to comprehend your state of mind
I mean yes but there’s no need to be so harsh on yourself

Dude, there is no contradiction here.

Simply, your ego is so fucking huge you seem to believe you contribute to a valuable conversation here. For some reason you want to talk about attraction and relationships when you prove to be a consistently unattractive, “unrelatable” person. It makes me wonder if anyone anywhere ever takes you seriously, and that’s really, really sad.

You don’t know anything about love and relationships. And while I expect you to pontificate further about what you seemingly say you know, just remember that when I posted this reply just now I didn’t need moderator approval. 😘
Ackchyually, it’s your ego that is unbearably “huge”, whatever that means.

Freud’s theories are cartoonish, but you’ve never been properly educated so let’s go with what you know. The ego’s job is to protect the self from information the mind deems would destabilize said mind, ergo, it’s YOU that cannot accept information that tinkers with your worldview.

You find me highly irritating and think I’m “wrong”. I accept this as fact because it’s observably true. Where is my “ego” in this situation?

Blind from birth or blinded later in life? Surely someone like zerosupblues would have an easier time convincing a woman born blind that he was "attractive", but I'm afraid the rules still apply whether you can see or not!

You generally close your eyes when kissing someone, right? Can't you tell how attractive they are with your face touching theirs? High cheek bones, slim, pleasing bone structure and elegant/proportional nose, etc? When your hand slides down her body, is it toned and taught? Or is she 250 pounds.

It's the same with women. Even a blind woman can tell how (un)attractive you are. There is no escape, unless you got "the monies" to fake it for a while! The only thing amazing here is how much you're willing to contradict reality because you don't like my personality and impulsively need to disagree with everything I say DESPITE it's veracity.
You should work on your pronoun use as you're replying to me with comments that don't apply to me. You're the one that wants to conflate the emotion of love with the emotion of desire or sexual attraction. Generally it's accepted that love does not require sex nor sexual attraction to exist.

I don't know you. I don't know how repulsive you are to other women. I don't know how much extra you have to pay to participate in p4p. I just disagreed with your comment because it had an obvious flaw that the emotion of love is tied to physical appearances. A rational person discussing in good faith would have realized that flaw then made a change in their statement to being about irrational attraction especially when its about stories that hinge on "love at first sight". Better yet, just admit it was a cheap and poorly thought out insult without any philosophy beyond that.

Beyond that, good luck in your search of deep yet sexually exciting discussion from bar staff.

You should work on your pronoun use as you're replying to me with comments that don't apply to me. You're the one that wants to conflate the emotion of love with the emotion of desire or sexual attraction. Generally it's accepted that love does not require sex nor sexual attraction to exist.

I don't know you. I don't know how repulsive you are to other women. I don't know how much extra you have to pay to participate in p4p. I just disagreed with your comment because it had an obvious flaw that the emotion of love is tied to physical appearances. A rational person discussing in good faith would have realized that flaw then made a change in their statement to being about irrational attraction especially when its about stories that hinge on "love at first sight". Better yet, just admit it was a cheap and poorly thought out insult without any philosophy beyond that.

Beyond that, good luck in your search of deep yet sexually exciting discussion from bar staff.
Yo, obviously I’m talking about sexual love, not platonic love like you could have for your friends, or family, or pets, or whatever. Of course you can love someone and not be sexually attracted to them, but to love someone you’re in a sexual relationship with, you must be physically attracted to them first and foremost.

You’ve never been properly educated
Every accusation is a confession!

Helen of Troy? Romeo and Juliet? Freud? You're on a forum about the best ways to pay for great sex. I think you need to get out more, have sex more, or maybe just have a wank.

And maybe do a bit more reading so when you're trolling you can drop some more impressive pseudo interlekchal references.

Anyway, back on topic: where are those English language girls bars???

Ackchyually, it’s your ego that is unbearably “huge”, whatever that means.

Freud’s theories are cartoonish, but you’ve never been properly educated so let’s go with what you know. The ego’s job is to protect the self from information the mind deems would destabilize said mind, ergo, it’s YOU that cannot accept information that tinkers with your worldview.

You find me highly irritating and think I’m “wrong”. I accept this as fact because it’s observably true. Where is my “ego” in this situation?
Your reply was approved.

So now, Pylons, is your chance to redeem yourself, other decent members have behaved like idiot's occasionally and eventually restored a positive image, are you up for the challenge?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Status
Not open for further replies.