Any places for Americans to visit in Hachioji?

But my point was ... who would post a thread titled “Any good places for French (or Brits, or Greeks, whatever) in Hachioji”?
You gotta be American to do that! :)
Someone new to the country/area/culture? Just a guess.

Reactions: Frenchy
Nothing doing at hub. Was 2 mins from my hotel so figured I’d check it out.

Well, colour me surprised. I heard they do have a wild nightlife in Hachioji but she is probably already in bed by now.

Since you have a hotel, you could try looking up a service in which the girl comes to you. That would be your best bet for anything to happen in the Hachioji/Tachikawa area.
ESPECIALLY on a weekday night. That would require Japanese conversational skills over the phone of course.

Lol I would have been shocked if you had actually picked someone up on a Monday night at the HUB.

Reactions: MikeH
I would have been shocked if you had actually picked someone up on a Monday night at the HUB.

They do occasionally have cute bartenders. ;)

This sounds ominous. Faux English pub in the Tokyo boonies doesn't have pussy on tap on a Monday night. I am going to call it early ....the bubble has burst, lost decades are coming.

Seriously, if your intent on staying in the Big H, you had better work coffee shops near Universities/colleges/art-design schools during the day.

I'm an American visiting Hachioji this week....been here a few times and haven't really found any place for a massage with some extras or more

Most of the gaijin friendly action in that area is up in Fussa near the American base.

No matter what you might be looking for in Hachijoji, the best advice is to look for it someplace else.

Not true. The feeling of desperation and the smell of giving up would be right there for taking.

The OP may want to search TAG reviews with a keyword "Fussa". The bar row is at:

35.743623, 139.331069

It takes about 30 minutes to reach there from Hachioji. Take a Hachiko Line train to Higashi-Fussa, then walk.
Probably better to take those 10 extra minutes to Shinjuku service wise.

Maybe Asian Mystique delivers to your area for an extra fee.