Any Reliable Intel in India?

I know it is hard for you because your brain seems to be floating in a pool of testosterone and gunpowder, but try not to think of her as a woman you might fuck. She is just a human (who happens to have a vagina) who does a great job of humiliating an ethnic group because of their disgusting antiquated habit. The PC libtards you hate would never do this, and for that reason alone it should be very interesting to you.

You guys realise this is a thread someone started so that they could ask where to pay for sex on an upcoming trip to India?

Reactions: Sudsy
India is the worst place on the planet for P4P. It is an uptight, high tension, conservative, sectarian, backwards place. Women are ugly and dirty. The RLDs would put you off completely. The place is full of very dangerous scam artists and criminals. Anything you arrange online will be an extortion trap and you will pay dearly. The cops are just as dangerous. The men are all horny as hell and looking for the same thing you are, but there are no good options even for locals unless you are willing to take huge risks. There is currently a huge backlash against men right now due to an increase in rape and sexual assaults. If they caught a foreigner up to no good, even P4P, they would love to string you up alive. Go there. Do your work. Be careful what you eat and drink. Keep your dick in your pants. See if you can route your trip through BKK. Stay at the Nana hotel. Sit at the pool and eat PadThai.
Why will you go to India and eat Thai you moron

That's very sad. One thing I have noticed with a lot of first-generation Indians here stateside is that they are very, VERY bigoted and closed-minded on certain subjects. My cousin's in-laws (all doctors) disowned their youngest son because he refused to go to medical school and instead became a venture-capitalist. How many parents do you know that would disown a kid for becoming a legitimate multi-millionaire?

One of my buddies in college was a second-generation Indian-American, and I remember he told me his mom--who was apparently "open-minded" by Indian standards--gave him a warning before he left for the university: "You can study any field you want, you can choose any career you want, you can marry any girl you want and I'll always support you. But if you marry a Muslim I'll kill myself."

And she wasn't joking. Every time she came to visit and had a minute alone with me, she was interrogating me for any intel on whether her son was dating Muslims. Joke's on her as he's now 41 and still single. I'll bet she'd kill for grandkids, even if they did run around with pretend dynamite vests screaming Allahu Akbar.
Dude he wants to go have fun in India not study or get married

I know it is hard for you because your brain seems to be floating in a pool of testosterone and gunpowder, but try not to think of her as a woman you might fuck.

You forgot cheap vodka and box chardonnay. But I do think it is a universal fact of life that when a normal male meets or observes a female (or male, if you play for that team) for the first time, the VERY first thing he does is make a sexual analysis of the situation to determine whether or not he would, could and/or should have sex with her. And I think the three general determinations are:

1) FUCK NO.

2) Wish I could but it ain't gonna happen.

3) I think there's a chance. Turn on the charm.

If this is not your automatic response to meeting a new female, you're either suffering from low testosterone or possibly a sociopath. To deny that is to deny the basic male psyche and instincts. Males of any given species have but one primary function in life, and that's to fuck and procreate. Humiliating other cultures and ethnicities is something you do AFTER you've blown your load and need something more engaging and academic to explore.

Reactions: Durg50 and warubuta
Take a list of top companies and see how many top brass are Indians. That would give you an idea.
Though I'm not proud of it, even to scam people, one has to be smart.
There are a lot of very sharp Indians in senior positions in global companies around the world. The vast majority of them come from very wealthy privileged backgrounds. Many were educated in the UK or the US although some went to good schools in India. The exact same thing is true of any large third world country. Though most of these guys are very smart people, they are where they are because their families were already at the top of the pile. That my friend is what you should not be proud of....

Why will you go to India and eat Thai you moron
When in India I like to have the Hyderbadi Byrani at the Taj Hotel in Hyderabad if I can swing it. But in general I try to eat as little as possble when I am there. I also try to be there as little as possible when I am there.