Anyone Been To Barubola In Shinjuku?

whats the most you can spend at a soap?
A couple of Yoshiwara places are 150K+ for 200 minute sessions.... and if you really want to break the bank, you can go for multiple girls. I know a guy who had five girls at once at Playgirls (can't remember what their new name is) - he dropped something like 350K for a three hour session.

The most you can spend is if you buy out a whole day for all girls at the most expensive shop I suppose.
I remember watching a TV program with three soap ladies (two of them retired) where one of them told the story where once one of her regulars bought her whole day worth of service and told her to take the day off, might have been as a birthday present, don't remember exactly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I used to wonder how people can even afford those prices, but I met a guy in his early twenties, fresh out of college and his entry level salary for his job is fucking 900k a month.

though he also proceeded to show me all the herbal/chinese/semi-legal tranquilizers he had to take from the stress of the job.

The most you can spend is if you buy out a whole day for all girls at the most expensive shop I suppose.
I remember watching a TV program with three soap ladies (two of them retired) where one of them told the story where once one of her regulars bought her whole day worth of service and told her to take the day off, might have been as a birthday present, don't remember exactly.
Damn, where do i find such regulars :D

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Im sat in the waiting room now so Ill let u know soon!
Annoyingly the 'no pictures' thing seems to be just for me. The other three guys here in the waiting room all get a menu style picture book
So it turns out that once u r a regular u can look at photos

Reactions: AliceInWonderland