Anyone Know Where To Get Japanese Id To Get In The Better Soaplands And Brothels?

H

HentaiRider

I have been living in Osaka for 4 years so I could speak like fluent but not native level Japanese. I am Asian so usually no one question me but there are places like the brothels at Shinodayama where they request to see your ID and I can't get past. Saw really pretty girls and the price is also cheap. 7500 yen for 15mins. Even the high class soapland in Kobe requires the patron to be Japanese.

Reactions: Jimmydr
ID? There is no such thing except for a drivers license, credit card or health insurance card. That's the kind of ID Japanese use.

Wow- I am surprised. They must be convinced you aren't Japanese (or maybe underage) if they are asking you for ID. That is kind of rude, and I wouldn't expect that kind of treatment from the highest end places.

That being said, it is easy enough to make a fake health insurance card. Since it has no photo, and no signature, it's perfect for your mongering purposes. You can literally scan your real card, photoshop a kanji name into it, photoshop out the anti-copy stuff, print it, laminate it, and there you go. In the dark, its probably good enough.

I'd recommend NOT going to a soapland in the same prefecture as your health insurance card, as the tout would probably be able to tell its fake. But if you show a Kyoto tout a Tokyo health insurance card, he won't suspect a thing, because he probably has no idea what the real Tokyo health insurance card looks like.

And if they still make a stink, screw it and go to somewhere else where they value your patronage.

Going through a lot and not to mention illegal activity for some pussy tho...

True, but paying for FS in Japan is ALSO illegal. In for a penny, in for a pound!

Well..I am not so sure about Soapland because I have not try visiting it without making a reservation so i just assume they will ask for ID? I really hate the thought of spending 1-2 hour getting there only to get rejected lol. I got rejected as Shinodayama shinchi though because its compulsory to show when you look like under 30. I dont wish to pay a gaijin fee and get something that is so much worst than what the locals can get at a cheaper price thats why I am trying lol.

Wow- I am surprised. They must be convinced you aren't Japanese (or maybe underage) if they are asking you for ID. That is kind of rude, and I wouldn't expect that kind of treatment from the highest end places.

That being said, it is easy enough to make a fake health insurance card. Since it has no photo, and no signature, it's perfect for your mongering purposes. You can literally scan your real card, photoshop a kanji name into it, photoshop out the anti-copy stuff, print it, laminate it, and there you go. In the dark, its probably good enough.

I'd recommend NOT going to a soapland in the same prefecture as your health insurance card, as the tout would probably be able to tell its fake. But if you show a Kyoto tout a Tokyo health insurance card, he won't suspect a thing, because he probably has no idea what the real Tokyo health insurance card looks like.

And if they still make a stink, screw it and go to somewhere else where they value your patronage.

I am living in Osaka and there is no soapland here , only in Kobe. I am looking at my insurance card now and there is no details that shows I am not underage though. You know of any videos that shows how to do it lol...i dont have a scanner with me nw too

]
Wow. I have never been carded in my life. I thought they would only card you if you pay by credit card.

In Japan, there are alibi services

http://www.nicon-world.com/about-a.html

Some are willing to make you fake passports and IDs

yeah they do that in shinodayama..i am not sure about soapland but i just want to be sure so i won't waste my time travelling. I saw the website but I really do not know how to go about using it..could you please teach me?

Never used it myself but girls in the industry use these alibi services for tax purposes and to show their families they have legitimate employment.

Never used it myself but girls in the industry use these alibi services for tax purposes and to show their families they have legitimate employment.
wow how do you know about this? unfortunately i still dont understand how to use it at all..you have any idea?

That alibi service stuff is very interesting. I've been here almost 20 years, and have never heard of this particular avenue of deviance.

Leave it to the Japanese to provide a professional set of services to protect 'face'!

That alibi service stuff is very interesting. I've been here almost 20 years, and have never heard of this particular avenue of deviance.

Leave it to the Japanese to provide a professional set of services to protect 'face'!

you have any idea how it works?

You call them, explain what you want, and they decide what they can do for you, and how much it costs.

There is no price list, per se. Every job is a custom job.

Unfortunately and honestly, the link jb84 provided should be sufficient enough for someone to know what to do next. You'll need good Japanese skills to take it to the next step.

Arguably, you'd probably be better off jumping on the Shinkansen and joining us in Tokyo, where soap lands never ID check anyone (unless you look under aged).

Is that the problem? Are you under 20 years old?

You call them, explain what you want, and they decide what they can do for you, and how much it costs.

There is no price list, per se. Every job is a custom job.

Unfortunately and honestly, the link jb84 provided should be sufficient enough for someone to know what to do next. You'll need good Japanese skills to take it to the next step.

Arguably, you'd probably be better off jumping on the Shinkansen and joining us in Tokyo, where soap lands never ID check anyone (unless you look under aged).

Is that the problem? Are you under 20 years old?

i actually read through and i can tell they have such service but i guess i dont think i can really communicate thoroughly on getting the ID though. Maybe i should get a driving license here instead?
nope i am 26 this year. but the soaplands in yoshiwara are so expensive thats why i was thinking of getting it done in KOBE.

I've been doing P4P since my early 20's and have never been asked for id in Japan. Although I've never tried in Kansai so maybe the rules are different.

It's not about being in Tokyo or not, pywashere is trying to get in
Places that only allow Japanese by faking being one ( he is Asian ).
Those places can ask for your id if they have doubt. Weird Japanese for example or accent.

I used to go to this Japanese only pink salon in ootsuka until one day, dunno why, I must have said something wrong in Japanese, the staff asked for my id. Of course I faked saying that I forgot it at my place but it was still no good and they asked me to leave. That was too bad the place was really clean and the girls was top notch. :(

I'm Japanese American and don't have perfect Japanese. I have been turned away once but that's because I complained about the wait.

If it's passing for Japanese then I would suggest borrowing a friend's insurance card. I always thought it strange that an id with no picture is accepted as ID. I've used my brother in law's for visiting a doctor once. Driver's license has name and nationality so won't help you getting one unless your name is Japanese.

If you can pass for a Japanese in looks then the secret is to speak as little as possible. I haven't had a problem getting into any place the last few years. I don't do soap land but the occasional fashion health or pink salon. Mostly Korean or Chinese massage.

I'm Japanese American and don't have perfect Japanese. I have been turned away once but that's because I complained about the wait.

If it's passing for Japanese then I would suggest borrowing a friend's insurance card. I always thought it strange that an id with no picture is accepted as ID. I've used my brother in law's for visiting a doctor once. Driver's license has name and nationality so won't help you getting one unless your name is Japanese.

I have a insurance card though but my name is in english. And it does not state how old I am so I am not sure if it works lol