Guest viewing is limited

Arisa at Satin Doll

Also i should clarify, what intrigues me about soaplands like this one is not just the high price.

Its the tradition, soaplands following up the old time yoshiwara brothels.. and the level of omotenashi, really going the extra mile for the clients (except the NS thing, that goes too far imo). Plus soapland is so unique with the whole slip and slide experience. I'd love to learn that, even if the teacher is a scary woman!

I totally get you. I love Japan too. That's one of the reasons I have been going there every year for the past 5 years. Love the culture, the people, especially the food and that the quality is always at a high standard in everything. I would love to be able to live there too. But sometimes I think maybe it's better I can't. Soapland are pretty addictive,
so I would probably go broke :ROFLMAO:
Everything worth doing is worth overdoing...
That's my MO

The photoshop ability in Satin Doll's touched up photo is hilarious. Breast cracks darkened and run as high as possible without regard for physics and outside lighting. Remember folks, everything about this industry is a mirage - set your expectations accordingly!