Guest viewing is limited

Ashley Maddison

You have to have proof to make an arrest, and AM's internal auditing was pretty lax from what I heard.

If anyone wants to check if their data was ripped, you can hit https://haveibeenpwned.com (it will also compare your email address against hundreds of other hacks and breaches).

For AM data, it will only find your address is you had signed up for alerts.

Fake Blackmail? Just got this mail, and of course am not paying!.... They had my location correct(at the time of signing up) but the listed "IP address" was my former zip code....in France....
I replaced a few bits with a "*"
they have a copy of my Facebook page?? WTF?
anyone receive anything similar to this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately your data, including complete credit card details, was leaked in the recent hacking of Ashley Madison. Below is the glimpse of the data we have about you:

Name: 2321438*
Address: , , Neuilly Sur ********
Credit Card Type Used:
Credit card number: XXXX XXXX XXXX AM
Last Payment: 8 on
Your computer ip address: 92200

Plus we have access to your complete profile data including your pics, secret fantasies, conversations, etc.
We have access to your Facebook page as well. If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends, family members, spouse, then you need to send exactly 5 bitcoins (BTC) to the following BTC address:
Bitcoin Address:
19tdydCA6nRX73HG5MsozGtDdSLN8LEsus

We are providing a chance to solve this case. You make a payment to the above mentioned btc address. The time ends in the next 24 hours. We will not publish your data and we will not inform your contacts.
You can get bitcoins at an exchange like Expresscoin.com, Localbitcoins.com, Clevercoin.com, Coincorner.com, Coincafe.com, Coinbase.com, Circle.com or a Bitcoin ATM machine Coinatmradar.com.
If you pay within 24 hours of receipt then we will delete your record. No payment? Then you will see what happen after this period. Once this period has expired, we can't do anything more for you. Our website is launching soon. We will surprise your family, friends and colleague with it. We will give you this one last chance.

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay).
Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?
Dorothy Davis

Do they have your credit card info correct? I'd probably report it to the FBI or whatever the equivalent is your country of residence.

They did not send my CC. Info. And for sure my card number does not end with "AM". Card has long been canceled. One would think they would mention something detailed from my FB account, and they did not address me by name either. I think it's a random attempt to extort. And the email address they used to send from seems untraceable/junk style.....

Thanks.... you are right, because I just got the exact same mail from a different "fisherman"!

Well....after getting 5 more identical messages asking me to pay....... this one beats them all.....!!!!!

----------------------------------------
Dear Subscriber,

We see you already have been punished by the AshleyMadison hack, for this reason we are happy to give you the possibility to redeem yourself.

we select you to get 25 bitcoin bonus!

You don't need to deposit anything, you can
play with these 25 Bitcoins and win more!

ACCEPT OUR GIFT

and become RICH now

To change your subscription, go here.
i_safe.gif

Last edited by a moderator: