At Kagayaki Delivery Health

I find it surprising that sumata is virtually unknown in the West as a p4p (or np4p for that matter) activity. It doesn't even have a name in English as far as I am aware.

-Ww
I believe frottage is the English name.

Frottage - yes and no, mostly no. Sumata certainly falls under the definition of frottage, but many many other activities do as well, and it is a relatively little known form of frottage in the US and the West in general, in my experience. In other words, sumata is a form of sex as well, but I would not say that sex is the English word for sumata.

-Ww

I guess it could happen in theory, but it is really not that easy. And if Sumata scares you, the whole Japanese deli health industry must scare you, because that is their stable base product.

Between Delivery Health and Soaplands Im more into the second since I dont need to go through all the hotel trouble. What scared me the most was because she started sumata while we were all wet over the マット (water cushion with air? sorry dont know this in English)...and we were actually all covered with lotion.

It's where the guy rubs his penis between the girl's thighs without actually penetrating her. :)

I dont know if its the same in America but Sumata as I know it is when the provider grabs the penis and rubs it over herself, so technically the customer doesnt do anything.

I dont know if its the same in America but Sumata as I know it is when the provider grabs the penis and rubs it over herself, so technically the customer doesnt do anything.

Having never received it I don't know how it's actually practiced these days, but the word literally means 'bare crotch' in Japanese (素股) and linguistically definitely has the image of rubbing between the girl's naked thighs (in her crotch) without actual penetration occurring.

Somewhat relatedly, this question on Japanese Yahoo!Answers cracked me up: http://m.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/detail/q1469254539. 'If a girl knows what 'sumata' means, she definitely has sex industry experience, right?'

Reactions: TAG77 and meiji
マット (water cushion with air? sorry dont know this in English).

In English マットプレイ would be translated as 'mat play', and マット would just be 'air mattress' -- although those aren't used for sex play in the West unless the provider is trying to emulate a soapland. I met a Vietnamese provider in southern California that does just that...