Guest viewing is limited

Bait And Switch At Happy Berry

I will confess I did have a strange experience with Happy Berry last year with a girl no longer working there. After we were finished, she was crying to me that she and other girls hate doing this job because they have no skills that would benefit them in the real world and all that and that they do this for money.

Interesting. Totally different mentality than the girls at Ginza Kagayaki. Very cheery. Meet with a smile and part with a smile.

For some reason, I felt eventually if I mongered long enough, I'd meet that kind of girl. It is funny that same girl was willing to give me FS for free but the condom we used broke upon putting it on. I hear that when some Japanese providers work with foreigners, they are more willing to open up about some things.

But she's not working there anymore so it's water under the bridge and she performed when she needed to and she did the job she was paid to do. But most of the other girls at Happy Berry have always been good though I did have one girl that was nice to look at but her service sucked but she was a trial girl that didn't end up working there.

Still, it ponders many of us who are familiar with Happy Berry (and Kira) on why they did the bait and switch. A number of us have had Kira and other than you, we can all confirm it is the same girl on the website. There are some new girls there I wish to try when I have the time and when I do, I will be sure to review them and if they pull the same stunt on me, I will be sure to discourage people from using their services.

Reactions: JayL
Cry me a fucking river. :singing:

I similarly don't care about there problems, being that we aren't friends. We probably won't become friends. And if you don't pay them, they won't care about you, or your feelings.

I hope he told that girl to go learn how to type. Learn a trade, or go back to school and stop doing jobs like these for easy money.

Well, I should have mentioned in my initial post that the provider also apologized for me for ranting and that she just told me these things because she thought I was a nice guy and all that. She was thankful that I took the time to listen and did not judge her in anyway. I handled it in a calm way by just saying something along the lines of "hey, you gotta take care of yourself somehow." The girl was cute and she was very desperate to have sex with me but unable to as I mentioned in the condom situation. She was just one of those crazy girls. Maybe I got her at a bad time, or she is bi-polar, or the very worst case scenario, both. But her crying and ranting was not at all a means to avoid providing me service. She did what she needed to do within our limits.

But I agree, if she is going to get by in life, she needs to find a rich husband that will know nothing about her life working as a call girl if she's not going to gain any skills. The girl was only like 21 or 22 so she better do something about her life. But it's not like my nice guy act has helped me at all with having a stable relationship ever since I started dating since I was 13 (now 30 years old).

But other than this girl and this trial girl, I have always had a great time with the other young ladies of Happy Berry though a good percentage I have enjoyed are no longer working there (Nana, Shinobu, Maya, Yukina). However, Himeka, the first girl I had at that place, is still featured in the gravure section of their website. She looks exactly like her photos (though she has a tattoo of a butterfly above her right breast) and the service she provided me made me a customer. Great titty fuck, great kissing, and amazing blow job and she keeps going even if you cum in her mouth and if there is time left, even with cum in her mouth, she keeps going until you cum again or when it's time over and I managed to cum a second time.

The front staff have always been very openly friendly with me, too. I would see one of the guys at local MMA events in Tokyo from time to time and we would talk MMA and/or martial arts in general since we are both fanatics and practitioners. Even if I don't go there for months, I could show up and they remember my name and all that. They always tell me they hear good things about me from the girls as well which is something I don't get at other places I have frequented.

Sadly that has been the case since I was 13. Even providers warn me I am the kind of nice guy bad girls would love to exploit lol.

I felt that girls psycho problems was not that bad compared to this girl who wanted me to sing Justin Bieber to her. I told her if my 10 year old nephew were legal, to have him book her instead since they were the same age. Then I learned from this girl that Bieber was really 20 and had this weird discussion that the whole time I thought he was like 10.

I knew doing mongering long enough, I would meet a girl who would tell me she hates her job so I was ready for that. In the end, this girl took no advantage of me and didn't try to rip me off. If she hated her job but was willing to give free FS, she has to be bi-polar