BBBJ and Japan

Alexclz

TAG Member
Reaction score
What is it about Japanese DH services offering BBBJ as a standard?

The reason I ask is because I’ve travelled alot, have lived in a few Latin American countries, travelled through most of South America as well as many European countries, and the standard is 95% of the places I’ve been to is CBJ, normally you pay more for BBBJ but in most places it’s completely prohibited. Japan on the other hand 95% if not 100% of DH is BBBJ as a standard.

What is the reason Japan is so “relaxed” or simply don’t give a fuck about about STDs through BBBJ?

Hmmmm. Not sure your suppositions are right on two counts:

1. BBBJ is common around the world. Even western countries. Spain. UK. Even the prudish US. Germany (made illegal recently — didnt changes thing in practice) etc.

2. Catching an STD from BBBJ is not all that common and particularly gor the guy.

So I think Japan and most everywhere else has this right.

BBJ feels better but it’s dangerous definitely. I like doing them but i wish i can change my policy because i’m getting worried. This “supergonnorhea” thread is slowly getting real and that is a disease that can be spread by BBJ.

As for Japan, i think the government doesn’t admit that sex services deliver actual sexual services. So they will never put laws in place to regulate condom use.

As for shops, they care about “omotenashi”, hospitality to the customer, which can be a good thing but can be taken too far.

As for girls, many who don’t carefully plan their sex work carreer and (temporary) end up in the low earning pink salons or unpopular delivery healths do not know you can get diseases in your throat and can check with throat swaps.
Girls who work at soaplands usually test their throat but they have to gamble their risks to beating the competition. Hard to insist on cbj if its not common.

Plus Japan doesn’t have as many stfds as most other countries, yet.

Combination of all that really.

[QUOTE="User#8628, post: 178979, member: 8628"
Plus Japan doesn’t have as many stfds as most other countries, yet[/QUOTE]
That's going to change in 2020 big time unless the Govt really cracks down on such businesses.

Reactions: Wwanderer and Sudsy

1. BBBJ is common around the world. Even western countries. Spain. UK. Even the prudish US. Germany (made illegal recently — didnt changes thing in practice) etc.

2. Catching an STD from BBBJ is not all that common and particularly gor the guy.

Yet, many posts in this forum of people catching STDs from BBBJ, a quick search shows it. If you search other adult forums from countries where CBJ is the standard, hardly a post about someone catching an STD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuggles

The above agrees with my mongering experiences, in many countries and over embarrassingly many decades now, as well as with what I hear from mongers elsewhere. BBBJs are widely available in p4p in many many places, and it is certainly so in the US. In fact I had one in NYC this very day, another just last week and have probably averaged 2 or 3 per month over the last 6 months or so (in NYC I mean...more than that when I'm in Japan).

Ime, they are probably a bit harder to find in Western Europe than in Japan or the US, but it is by no means a major challenge.

To @steve969696's point #2 above (a correct statement), I would add that all the STDs that one can catch from oral activity can be cured with antibiotics.

And in anecdotal support of his claim, I can report that I have never caught anything from p4p or np4p oral in now just over 50 years of pretty frequent "exposure"; it has always been one of my favorite forms of bedroom play.

That said, I agree with @User#8628 that the emergence of "supergonnorhea" and antibiotic resistant infections in general could end up changing the situation, something on which we would all be well advised to keep an eye.

-Ww

I'm the one who mainly give bbbj here as for my service, occasionally by cbj. I met more than 500 clients in the past 1.5 yrs, gracefully, I NEVER was STD transmitted. I go check often and get medicine, cream, when I get sored lips edge once in the blue moon. My tips is I have special mouth wash, that clears away, can get refreshed, afterwards, a couple of times a day. This has been saving me alot. I wash my lips alot, too.

I rather had bad skin rash transmitted on my body, as there were many clients with bad skin. It scares me off and I'm more concerned of that, behind my smile, tbh.

Last edited:
As for girls, many who don’t carefully plan their sex work carreer and (temporary) end up in the low earning pink salons or unpopular delivery healths do not know you can get diseases in your throat and can check with throat swaps.

I'm sure there are many intelligent women who work in 'low earning pink salons' who know about STDs.... It better not to label and categorize people in a negative light!

Reactions: MikeH
I'm the one who mainly give bbbj here as for my service, occasionally by cbj. I met more than 500 clients in the past 1.5

I don’t think you’re the only one, I think every single provider here does BBBJ as standard service.

To @steve969696's point #2 above (a correct statement), I would add that all the STDs that one can catch from oral activity can be cured with antibiotics.

And in anecdotal support of his claim, I can report that I have never caught anything from p4p or np4p oral in now just over 50 years of pretty frequent "exposure"; it has always been one of my favorite forms of bedroom play.

That said, I agree with @User#8628 that the emergence of "supergonnorhea" and antibiotic resistant infections in general could end up changing the situation, something on which we would all be well advised to keep an eye.

-Ww

You’ve been lucky for sure, and I’ve also been lucky (I do of course love BBBJS more than anything) but a good amount of people in this forum have not been, and they’ve been mongering for far less years than you.

But under the premise that all infections can be easily treated why do alot of countries still not make this a standard like Japan does? They simply don’t have this same mindset. Of course there will be exceptions like you mentioned.

So I’m just trying to understand the reason why Japan has this mindset, where did it come from? Why are DHs so extremely relaxed about it compared to the rest of the world, and especially considering the fact that people does keep getting infected every now and then?

About the superghonorrra that’s indeed scary, and also especially for those of us that do have a partner. I can’t think of no way to tackle this problem other than doing CBJ forever and ever.

Reactions: Wwanderer
that the emergence of "supergonnorhea" and antibiotic resistant infections in general could end up changing the situation

Might or might not. This far the number of people with super-gonorrhoea is the same as the number of people hit by space debris. We all know that space debris is increasing but still nobody freaks out over it.

Well, the chances for one of them becoming real threat are of course higher for the super-gonorrhoea but the old theorem is that pretty much anything that hits the news and gets the attention of the medical people globally is not going to hurt you. First it is very rare (that's why it's in the news) and then it probably gets fixed before it becomes not-rare.

If the average cock is 15cm long times it by 500 equals 7.5 meters of cock!

If being the operative word. In internet everyone has 25 cm but outside the average is just over 13 cm. Just shows it pays out to hang out here in TAG.

Of course you cannot count each dick as one only. You need to average the strokes of mouth it takes to finish one. That gives you the correct meter measurements and of course you could also calculate kilometres per hour if needed.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/how-big-average-penis

Reactions: F1guy2017
I don’t think you’re the only one, I think every single provider here does BBBJ as standard service

Not everyone does. I guess some that are aware, may do cbj only for oral or short amount of time. But I'm a bbbj expert. In other words, I make guys cum by bbbj. That's why, I mentioned "mainly" and shared my experience in my reply. I guess the level of what and how much they proudly do is some what different, I believe.

Also, imagining the number of 500 clients, and luckily not had STD transmitted is the key. If I find something high impact,.I would stop right away, and perhaps deri heru world, too.

Last edited:
If the average cock is 15cm long times it by 500 equals 7.5 meters of cock!

You're off by a decimal point there - 75 meters. :)

A little more than the wingspan of a 747!

the old theorem is that pretty much anything that hits the news and gets the attention of the medical people globally is not going to hurt you. First it is very rare (that's why it's in the news) and then it probably gets fixed before it becomes not-rare.

Totally agree and frequently make the same point myself regarding various dangers and risks. If the media covers it, you rarely need to worry about it.

-Ww

You’ve been lucky for sure, and I’ve also been lucky (I do of course love BBBJS more than anything) but a good amount of people in this forum have not been, and they’ve been mongering for far less years than you.

I'm not so sure that I (or you) have been all that lucky. I am a member of a few "private" (you have to know someone) online monger communities in the US, and most of the members are long term and pretty hardcore (active) in p4p, and reports of oral STDs are quite rare in my experience.

Moreover, it may not be entirely a matter of luck. Our bodies have immune systems which fight off the large majority of infections to which we are exposed, and one's mouth and throat are particularly well "defended" for obvious evolutionary reasons. So, it could be that BBBJ is much more or less safe for some people depending on whether they have a strong/normal immune response or a weak one.

So I’m just trying to understand the reason why Japan has this mindset, where did it come from? Why are DHs so extremely relaxed about it compared to the rest of the world, and especially considering the fact that people does keep getting infected every now and then?

Despite the fact that I think you are exaggerating the difference (between Japanese and common world practices) a good bit, it seems to me a good question. Japanese culture is generally more risk averse, somewhat germaphobic and generally cleanliness obsessed (e.g., where else is it thought necessary to wash oneself very thoroughly *before* getting in the bath!) than most others, so one might have reasonably expected BBBJs to be harder to get in Japan than elsewhere, instead of the reverse. I don't have any strong intuition on the answer. The fact that STDs are relatively rare in Japan is the only explanation that makes some sense to me.

-Ww

Last edited:
Totally agree and frequently make the same point myself regarding various dangers and risks. If the media covers it, you rarely need to worry about it.

-Ww

Indeed.
The statistics of my number says much abt. If I was getting some bubbles in my throat constantly, I would not exist, probably so as other girls who exceed giving bbbj.

Y’all made me feel sick to my stomach because this week I gave a throat swab. (For some reason I give the A set and throat swabs on separate days.)

As I was on my way to the clinic I already had anxiety and felt sick to my stomach. When the cashier girl asked me if I needed paper prints I was expecting her to say something along the lines of “Congratulations! You have SUPERgonorrhea! We have also found some dragon eggs on your throat from the Middle Ages! Now what kind of heart stopping antibiotic needle would you like to have?”

Well, luckily the results turned out clean. No gonorrhea or chlamydia on this throat. But seriously. I need a coffee to calm myself now.

Y’all made me feel sick to my stomach because this week I gave a throat swab. (For some reason I give the A set and throat swabs on separate days.)

As I was on my way to the clinic I already had anxiety and felt sick to my stomach. When the cashier girl asked me if I needed paper prints I was expecting her to say something along the lines of “Congratulations! You have SUPERgonorrhea! We have also found some dragon eggs on your throat from the Middle Ages! Now what kind of heart stopping antibiotic needle would you like to have?”

Well, luckily the results turned out clean. No gonorrhea or chlamydia on this throat. But seriously. I need a coffee to calm myself now.
Maybe a "Smoothie" is better to calm than coffee... :p No... not that kind of smoothie... a normal one :D Deep breath and repeat... go to your happy place... and enjoy your afternoon...

Reactions: Simonka
Maybe a "Smoothie" is better to calm than coffee... :p No... not that kind of smoothie... a normal one :D Deep breath and repeat... go to your happy place... and enjoy your afternoon...
Thanks. Actually I got physically ill after posting that reply. Giving a blood test & getting anxious about results on the same day don’t work well together. I’m at home resting now.

Reactions: rob040188
Unfortunately, bbbj at service scene in Japan is standard. We are not all happy about it from providers’ side but that’s not something we can change immediately. There are few shops where charge extra for bbbj otherwise you get cbj only.

I sometimes get asked to use rubber for bj too then I am a lot more comfortable to go deeper, haha. I normally don’t do deep throat because of the risk to catch STI on my throat.
I went to monthly check up a few days ago, still need a few more days to get a result. To be honest, I am not really worried about HIV because chance is a lot less but am more worried about chlamydia and gonorrhea on my throat. If I do not provide bbbj, I would not have to worry about it this much every month. But if I change my policy, my business would be nearly dead.

Unfortunately, bbbj at service scene in Japan is standard. We are not all happy about it from providers’ side but that’s not something we can change immediately. There are few shops where charge extra for bbbj otherwise you get cbj only.

I sometimes get asked to use rubber for bj too then I am a lot more comfortable to go deeper, haha. I normally don’t do deep throat because of the risk to catch STI on my throat.
I went to monthly check up a few days ago, still need a few more days to get a result. To be honest, I am not really worried about HIV because chance is a lot less but am more worried about chlamydia and gonorrhea on my throat. If I do not provide bbbj, I would not have to worry about it this much every month. But if I change my policy, my business would be nearly dead.
Same reason why I don’t go too deep although I am physically capable of doing it.

STD is not the only thing, I think BBJ makes us vulnerable to throat infections too.