BBC documentary - Young sex for sale in Japan

I saw the documentary. Agreed that JK businesses in Akihabara should continue to be regulated to permit underaged girls working there.

Regarding schoolgirl outfits however, I'd say that the fetish is no different from cheerleader outfits from the west.

It's all about that catholic school girl outfit... =)

I noticed Japanese school girls wearing socks with the playboy bunny logo on them more than once.

I'm not talking about gals working in P4P industry, I'm talking about actual schools girls that you see on trains or in the combini.

I wrote it off as them not knowing what the logo represents in the West. I think it is plausible that they just saw the bunny logo as cute and liked it on that level.

However, the term playboy is widely used in Asia. So maybe they are making some kind of statement?

The bunny is kawaii. Like the backpacks, the shirts. I wouldn't read too much into it since I don't think sluttiness is broadcast quite like that. Maybe attempt to be hip. Like people wearing christian crosses here. Guaranteed 99.9% not Christian. ;)

The bunny is kawaii. Like the backpacks, the shirts. I wouldn't read too much into it since I don't think sluttiness is broadcast quite like that. Maybe attempt to be hip. Like people wearing christian crosses here. Guaranteed 99.9% not Christian. ;)
I have noticed a brand called "VIP" using the bunny logo as well but which has probably nothing to do with Playboy. They make boxer briefs too, i know because I have one. Alas it doesnt me look slutty or anything remotely playboy-esque :(

I have noticed a brand called "VIP" using the bunny logo as well but which has probably nothing to do with Playboy. They make boxer briefs too, i know because I have one. Alas it doesnt me look slutty or anything remotely playboy-esque :(

Yeah, I initially thought it was just the cute factor but maybe not.

I saw the documentary. Agreed that JK businesses in Akihabara should continue to be regulated to permit underaged girls working there.

Regarding schoolgirl outfits however, I'd say that the fetish is no different from cheerleader outfits from the west.
Indeed. At the end of the day, a fantasy is just a fantasy. Age doesn't change with the outfit, only the maturity changes. And since laws are crafted around age, not maturity, the prudes need to stop linking laws with outfits.