40 min 18.5 k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Aug 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Had set my eyes on Airi for a long time. Unfortunately our schedules rarely line up, and you can't always book her online (tel only available the same day), since she is a popular girl.

The two guys working for the day were helpful and they said I could meet airi but would have to wait.

Meeting Airi was great, she is a young, really good looking, cute/ Japanese beauty. 148cm short and lightly tanned skin. She looks just like her photos. Truely gorgeous imo.
Everything went smoothly and she is easy to talk to. After the washing we went straight to bed (only 40 min you know).
The play in itself was good. Started off with a Cg, but she was a bit too good at this, so felt almost immediatly that I was gonna cum (It doesn't help that she is super hot) . Stopped for a while and changed to mish, but I couldn't hold back so came maybe after 7 min of plsytime( first time for me)
We smoked and chit-chatted for the rest of the time. She is easy to talk to, down to earth and just a pleasent personality imo, without being overly cheerful.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Airi is the best girl ive had at marine blue can warmly recommend

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/10/2023

Thanks for the review.

My schedule lines up but she never works the first morning shift.

But from the reviews she sounds worth the extra.

Reactions: clover
I had a great time with Airi yesterday. 40 mins and I came just with her BJ. She didn't stop after that, capped me, and rode me until I came again. Removed the condom, did some licking again while giving me HJ. And guess what, I came again.

3 pops for 40 min. I can't believe that I am capable of this. She is hella cute and gorgeous at the same time. 10/10 GFE. Easy to talk with. Amazing BJ and CG techniques. Nice HJ as well. What a pro.

Thanks for the reviews here in TAG. If it weren't for these, I won't be able to meet Airi. :D

She's wonderful! I just wish the assholes at the shop treated me better but I might swallow up my pride and give Airi another try sometime.
I see this comment a lot. I've been at Marine Blue honten perhaps 15ish times or something like that. Yeah sometimes the service suck but I would say 2/3 of the times they are quite good and friendly. I even paid one time and then realized I would be running short on time, so asked for the money back and that was no problem.
But there are definitely staff that are not so supportive of foreigners as well. I would say it's good overall though

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Good chance I’ll go tomorrow but it’ll be the morning staff. Before 10am. Hopefully not crowded and more choices.

Im not gonna write a full review as she already has a few, but im positive, she looks like the photos, good service etc.

BUT … we were in a downstairs room (ive only been upstairs before, same shop just upstairs) and i dunno if it was a bad day or what, but my god, it fucking stank! Like a serious raw sewage or mold issue from the room.

I felt really bad for Airi having to work from there.

Im really off soaplands now. They always seem to be just a bit shitty in terms of upkeep. Yesterday was intensely bad though. Honestly if it were a less attractive provider i wouldve walked out, trying to get my money back but prepared to walk away if needed, it was that bad.

• Wow
Reactions: rd1023 and Danbo
Im not gonna write a full review as she already has a few, but im positive, she looks like the photos, good service etc.

BUT … we were in a downstairs room (ive only been upstairs before, same shop just upstairs) and i dunno if it was a bad day or what, but my god, it fucking stank! Like a serious raw sewage or mold issue from the room.

I felt really bad for Airi having to work from there.

Im really off soaplands now. They always seem to be just a bit shitty in terms of upkeep. Yesterday was intensely bad though. Honestly if it were a less attractive provider i wouldve walked out, trying to get my money back but prepared to walk away if needed, it was that bad.
You mean at Marine Blue first floor?

I know the 5th supposedly has worse quality. And did you check the blog before you selected her? Some reports say there are decent providers there..

Sounds like Crystal Kyoto Minamicho, fucking stinker of a shop, sistershop Crystal Kyoto Horinouchi was great!

Reactions: rd1023
Sounds like Crystal Kyoto Minamicho, fucking stinker of a shop, sistershop Crystal Kyoto Horinouchi was great!
Well. I was thinking of trying Marine Blue Honcho (1st floor) tomorrow. So if there is something better around that price in the area please let me know.

Judging From the line up on the blog (which isn’t always inaccurate) some girls look decent (from their selfies not the photoshop ones).

Funny, just met her yesterday. Btw the staff have always been ok with me.
Also yesterday they had a female receptionist, seemed like she was new as the other two male staff were helping her.
The staff rotate regularly amongst the various Marine Blue shops, including outside of Tokyo. There is an older female staff who is regularly there but she definitely doesn’t need any help (and rumor is she was working on the other side for a while before she joined reception.)

Reactions: Alice
The staff rotate regularly amongst the various Marine Blue shops, including outside of Tokyo. There is an older female staff who is regularly there but she definitely doesn’t need any help (and rumor is she was working on the other side for a while before she joined reception.)
Yeah she wasnt unattractive

Reactions: Maxblack
You mean at Marine Blue first floor?

I know the 5th supposedly has worse quality. And did you check the blog before you selected her? Some reports say there are decent providers there..
I think you mis-read my post. Airi was good.

Sorry I should have quoted this before.

What was intensely bad as you put it.

I knew that wasn’t Airi.

The building has been remodeled but only on the surface. It’s a ghetto old building but I think due to the licensing issues they cannot rebuild it or the soap license will be gone. There are areas downstairs where mushrooms are literally growing from the walls.

The building has been remodeled but only on the surface. It’s a ghetto old building but I think due to the licensing issues they cannot rebuild it or the soap license will be gone. There are areas downstairs where mushrooms are literally growing from the walls.
Oh okay.

I went today and it was fine. Guess I just won’t think about that?

First impression is good.

Oh okay.

I went today and it was fine. Guess I just won’t think about that?

First impression is good.
Yeah just don’t look too hard and appreciate the dark lighting in the rooms.