Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Best girl at Marine Blue Honten

Lucky. The basement rooms are sketchy. I mean they’re nicely remodeled but they lack natural light and ventilation.

Lucky. The basement rooms are sketchy. I mean they’re nicely remodeled but they lack natural light and ventilation.
The girl led me to an upstairs room. Everything I saw was clean… you mean you go in the basement sometimes and it’s dirty?

The girl led me to an upstairs room. Everything I saw was clean… you mean you go in the basement sometimes and it’s dirty?
All the rooms are similarly remodeled. But the basement stairwell and rooms have slightly peeling wallpaper and an unventilated musty smell. Can’t be helped; basement of an ancient building.

Reactions: Alice
or just go to different SL lol.
I could. But I had a good experience the first time there and I’m on a budget (going mornings).
Well. If there is a place as close to me and at that price. Sure. I went this week and had a good experience. So hopefully it can be a regular place - but I hear a lotta mixed things on it.

Reactions: Alice
Nah they’re all shit. Old licenses for old buildings. Yoshiwara is even worse. Stick with Marine Blue and Airi. Show works consistently Wed Thur Fri

I could. But I had a good experience the first time there and I’m on a budget (going mornings).

Well. If there is a place as close to me and at that price. Sure. I went this week and had a good experience. So hopefully it can be a regular place - but I hear a lotta mixed things on it.
Nah they’re all shit. Old licenses for old buildings. Yoshiwara is even worse. Stick with Marine Blue and Airi. Show works consistently Wed Thur Fri
She’s too late for me. Never works the morning price.

But… I’ll give it a few more tries and report on it. So far I liked it. Candy-Candy in Nishi-Kawaguchi clover 🍀 recommended was very nice. Just too pricy for me.

Reactions: clover and Maxblack
Saw Airi recently and can also attest that her BJ/CG techniques are pretty good and she looks similar to her photos. From her photos, I had the impression she would be taller, but in-person she was quite short. Didn't matter, had a good time.

Reactions: Maxblack and StFyle
Can’t find anything as close, and that consistent and that good of a price.

Marine Blue Honten is 3/3 for me now. Happy 3 times in a row so… can’t see a reason to try someplace else yet.

As long as the insides of the rooms are fine… whatever I guess?

I’m open to suggestions in the Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Shibuya area mornings 15000 or less (Marine Blue is 13000).

Reactions: Maxblack