Best place in Tokyo for girls with small breasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never thought you actually have to go and search for girls with small boobs in Tokyo. :confused::p

I have never thought you actually have to go and search for girls with small boobs in Tokyo. :confused::p
Lmao, ikr. I think my main thing is I don't know where exactly is good and in my price range (probably 35000 tops unless the girl is one I really want). I'm not fussed about the girls face so long as her body isn't fat. It's looking like L Queen and Dolce are my picks at the moment.

Gonna see if I can get the 140cm girl are L Queen, if their alternatives aren't taking my fancy I'll head down to Dolce.

Any advice with touts? Pretty much every single one I saw tried to get me to come in but wasn't sure if I'd end up being scammed or not

Oh I should've mentioned it doesn't have to be a soapland experience, I wouldn't mind Pink Salons, Oppai bars (ironic I know..), Delivery Health etc.
Maybe JK style? Not really in the area though but maybe they deliver to there for an extra charge.

but , wait. Maybe you can get fat ladies with small breasts too? I'm not sure the correlation small breasts = lean body is that perfect

Reactions: MikeH
Any advice with touts? Pretty much every single one I saw tried to get me to come in but wasn't sure if I'd end up being scammed or not
They're not plain scammers in Yoshiwara but what you get varies per shop.
If you let a tout talk you in and he names a price you can live with, make sure to ask him clearly to recommend a girl with small breasts who is skinny.

but , wait. Maybe you can get fat ladies with small breasts too? I'm not sure the correlation small breasts = lean body is that perfect
Haha I know, I'm perfectly fine with a cubby girl, so long as she's not overweight. I'm actually quite fond of slightly chubby girls.

Reactions: TAG Manager
It is such a shame that that one agency does not accept foreigners because those girls are amazing.

Reactions: HungHobbit
I prefer small breasts as well. I find A cup and B cup really cute and C cups can be quite perky.

Yet i don't see the point in this thread. You need help finding girls with small breasts in japan? :confused:
Often breast size is smaller than whats shown in the girls profile + japanese cup size is smaller than foreign cup scaling

I prefer small breasts as well. I find A cup and B cup really cute and C cups can be quite perky.

Yet i don't see the point in this thread. You need help finding girls with small breasts in japan? :confused:
What are your favourite places I.e. Pink Salon, Soapland etc? Just don't want to end up stuck with someone with saggy tits again lol

What are your favourite places I.e. Pink Salon, Soapland etc? Just don't want to end up stuck with someone with saggy tits again lol
This has nothing to do with small breasts but...

shibuya garden(amateur ugly girls but good service): garden-gal.com
h-ash(the girls are extremely attractive but service is soso) hoteheru-h.com

you need to speak japanese to go to h-ash
i highly recommend shibuya garden over h-ash if you dont mind looks

Theres always [Redacted]

Yea saggy tits bother me too lol. Breasts that are too big are not my type

This has nothing to do with small breasts but...

shibuya garden(amateur ugly girls but good service): garden-gal.com
h-ash(the girls are extremely attractive but service is soso) hoteheru-h.com

you need to speak japanese to go to h-ash
i highly recommend shibuya garden over h-ash if you dont mind looks

Theres always [Redacted]

Yea saggy tits bother me too lol. Breasts that are too big are not my type

How is Shibuya garden for non Japanese speakers, what's the Gaijin tax? Also, do they offer FS?

Also, do they offer FS?
I just love to see that question ! Every time it makes me smile ! I don't want to look snarky or cynical here , it does make me smile because I just find it funny by its sheer presence so often. Maybe we should all agree on an acronym to make it even simpler ... like DTOFS or IFSI (Is FS Included?)

Reactions: hibikii
Depends what you're after but Lovely Hand selection is young (i.e. perky and not saggy) and the women (girls?) there have cup size listed (as most sites will).
(I can only verify some as to how well they fit in my hand)

They refuse foreign nationals according to their site. Sucks as that place looks promising
on 貧乳パラダイス Hin-nyu paradise http://www.hin-para.com/top.html

Disagree. They DO accept foreign nationals IF they speak at least some Japanese and are from a "decent" country (Europe seems to be fine). Photos are pretty realistic, if anything I thought she was cuter than in the picture. Prices as advertised on site, no Gaijin tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.