Best Places For Japanese Fs?

Anonanon863

TAG Member
Reaction score
Almost every place and website (for delivery health etc) states no actual intercourse. Just weird thigh massages etc.

Where can one get actual FS in Tokyo? I've read a few posts about Koreans and Chinese in certain areas, but... Ya-know.. When in Tokyo...

I had a walk around uguisudani and found nothing but two 60 year old ladies :/

Any advice would be great, thanks.

I havent even looked because I've heard they are very expensive
That varies, although the cheaper ones sometimes have less attractive girls.
If you are just interested in FS and not in mat play, you can get a shorter course (like 70 minutes) which are usually not that expensive.

If you are just interested in FS and not in mat play, you can get a shorter course (like 70 minutes) which are usually not that expensive.

Yeah im not really imterested in massages or being "lead on a journey" where im just in for the ride, It turns me on when i'm the one putting in work and changing positions etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I havent even looked because I've heard they are very expensive
They aren't, many of them are actually cheaper or same price as delivery health services, but in soaplands you are guaranteed FS.
You also don't have to worry about renting a hotel etc.
Check out my resource thread in my signature if you are interested.

Sorry! My wife and I are only interested in cute Japanese women, as we feel they are more attractive.

But we are open to offers from anyone.

Last edited:
Soaplands are safer, too. The Yoshiwara Soaplands district is actually close to Uguisudani. You can reach there in 15 minutes by walk. Search "Senzoku 4 chome" on Google map and you can find where Yoshiwara is.

They aren't, many of them are actually cheaper or same price as delivery health services, but in soaplands you are guaranteed FS.
You also don't have to worry about renting a hotel etc.
Check out my resource thread in my signature if you are interested.
each one his own definition of expensive.

Mind you, Yoshiwara shops close at midnight. Better be there by 10pm or earlier.

each one his own definition of expensive.
You are of course entitled to your opinion but comparing to other services in price, and seeing how soaplands are the only service with official FS, soaplands are the best value for money imo.

You are of course entitled to your opinion but comparing to other services in price, and seeing how soaplands are the only service with official FS, soaplands are the best value for money imo.
I'm not an expert, and I don't know what exactly is a soapland but I've seen some reviews with FS for 10k or less here which I didn't see in your list.

I'm not an expert, and I don't know what exactly is a soapland but I've seen some reviews with FS for 10k or less here which I didn't see in your list.
Probably short course and non-Japanese provider. It depends on what you are willing to settle for. If you are only willing to pay 10k, then your options will be limited.

Probably short course and non-Japanese provider. It depends on what you are willing to settle for. If you are only willing to pay 10k, then your options will be limited.
I think yarisugi was with japanese girl in rental room.

I wasn't talking for myself, I'm not really willing to pay for sex with a japanese girl.

I was just saying that "cheap" and "expensive" have different meaning depending of the person. for some even 10k is expensive for others even 30k is cheap.

I think yarisugi was with japanese girl in rental room.

Yes, but then it is a DH so there is no guarantee of FS. The girls are young and Japanese but with the prices they are charging you are not getting the top of the line look-wise.

Yes, but then it is a DH so there is no guarantee of FS. The girls are young and Japanese but with the prices they are charging you are not getting the top of the line look-wise.
yeah that's why I'm not interested in it.