Best Places For Japanese Fs?

To answer your earlier question, I am not a rich man, I'd pay between 10-20k

What I'm asking for is probably impossible, which is a shame. But even that is pretry expensive. Thats about £100-200. In Amsterdam you can get the full thing with incredible women for £70-150. But it seems like the average price here is upwards of 40k.

What I'm asking for is probably impossible, which is a shame. But even that is pretry expensive. Thats about £100-200. In Amsterdam you can get the full thing with incredible women for £70-150. But it seems like the average price here is upwards of 40k.
Nah, i'd say unless you take a long course, 25.000 for fs is average.
Service is a lot better than in Amsterdam, although sometimes foreigners don't get the same standarts as japanese customers.

Few years since I went to Amsterdam but it is the poster child for YMMV! I am still too afraid to try this in Japan!
I met a very nice woman in Ams having a paid 3p with my boyfriend at the time during our trip. Her attitude was very good but it was all covered, no kissing and time ran out soon.
I've heard stories of girls being quite mean and unhelpful though so i think we definitely got lucky!

Sorry! My wife and I are only interested in cute Japanese women, as we feel they are more attractive.

But we are open to offers from anyone.

This isn't your thread though, hehe.

giphy.gif

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

There are much less cultural and language barriers between proprietors/providers and non-Dutch customers in Amsterdam. On top of it, fs is openly legal there. I like Amsterdam, too.

As opposed to the Netherlands, Japan is pretty much closed, and fs is illegal. Imho, you need to pay a bit more to those JP providers who hit the barriers down and open herself up to you.

There still is a traditionally Japanese cheap fs option: Chon-no-ma, but it's difficult to find Chon-no-mas unless you have good local knowledge of particular districts in Kawasaki and Yokohama. They've been target of police raid in the past. They don't advertise. Even many Japanese I know just avoid those places for hygiene and security concerns.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There was recently also a review of a "soap" in Ikebukuro that offers FS for 10.000. Maybe not so different from the Gotanda chinese places (this "soap" was also Chinese providers i think) but this one had a name and a map so maybe easier.
a friend went to yarisugi and he said the provider was japanese.