Bigger japanese condoms

It might help someone else who is looking for condoms in Japan though.
reply.jpg

english.gif

We are in Japan and when in Rome, do as the Romans do and speak broken English.

It is the most common language in the world to begin with. If you have any problems understanding please do not hesitate to ask me for help. I am native in it.

And in that language mothefucker is not an insult, it's a compliment.

I buy my mega sized elephant condoms at Amazon and they are a perfect fit for my 18cm.
I prefer XL-sized Trojan condoms from the U.S., though, because they give me a little more girth space and have a lot more lube on them.

To all of you sensitive guys on this board, is this the proper time for me to mention my size?
With all the bashing going on lately, I figured you were taking the South Park penis size mesurements to heart.

Last edited:
I'm curious to try the large Okamoto 001s. (some say those 001s break easily but from my own finger-testing, they're durable if nothing sharp introduced. All good - don't have sharp fingernails or a pindick)

not very knowledgeable about condom sizing, so I don't even truly know my size or how they're actually meant to feel on my dick. I will say though, some Japanese condoms are basically a cock ring. Still does the job. As did a magnum xl I used once...

I'm curious to try the large Okamoto 001s.

The normal 001 is 17.5 cm long and 52 mm wide. The L size marked 001 is 17.5 long and 56 mm wide.

If you have problems getting in on or it feels like a cock ring then it is too small. Also if it doesn't roll to the base it is too short and can slip off.

Similarly if it is too loose it will slip off and then you need a flashlight to find it.

Reactions: jhingy567