Black Gaijin Denied at Putit Royal and Cream Lemon

As a man, I'm willing to bear the burden of this sin for all of my brethren and apologize to any girl who has had to see or experience that. This is why I always shower and wash well at least twice even before a meeting. And, yes, I will shower during the meeting too.
That’s really considerate of you.
I don’t want to sound like I’m too picky about personal hygiene, neither do I have unrealistic expectations from people. We’re human and we can all stink or have bad breath time to time, or after a long day a client may not have the chance to take a shower before seeing me. But intentionally refusing to take a shower or wash your mouth is something I don’t understand.

That’s really considerate of you.
I don’t want to sound like I’m too picky about personal hygiene, neither do I have unrealistic expectations from people. We’re human and we can all stink or have bad breath time to time, after a long day. But intentionally refusing to take a shower or wash your mouth is something I don’t understand.

I have worked in too many offices and learned this the hard way, but Japanese men have some of the worst breath ever. It's not just the smokers either... it's like some of them go a solid week without serious brushing. To be fair, though, there used to be this super cute young girl at my office that all the men went gaga over. Her only flaw was that she had bad breath for some reason. It got better over time, though, because her boyfriend gave her some advice in that area.

To all you men out there, a word of advice. Even if you think you don't have bad breath, make a habit of sucking on a mintia or frisk several times a day. It'll get you a lot of points with the office ladies and GFE providers you see.

Reactions: GhostLegend
Not 100% true but bigger on average and better to not take risks than to be damaged for a few days, from the girl’s perspective.

And that's the other problem. People think size and pain are correlated. It's not the size that is the problem, its the guy with size not knowing what he's doing is the problem. So yes I realize some girls don't want to take the chance of figuring out who is who but its still unfortunate when these situations arise. I guess black men need to walk around with dick pics in their wallets as a form of cock ID to show a girl if its ok or not for entry...:LOL:

And that's the other problem. People think size and pain are correlated. It's not the size that is the problem, its the guy with size not knowing what he's doing is the problem. So yes I realize some girls don't want to take the chance of figuring out who is who but its still unfortunate when these situations arise. I guess black men need to walk around with dick pics in their wallets as a form of cock ID to show a girl if its ok or not for entry...:LOL:

Actually most of the time, the following actions hurt more than being “gifted”:

- Hitting a girl’s pelvis with yours violently and repeatedly
- Pressing your body weight against her chest in missionary, or thinking it’s okay to push your entire body weight on her
- Dragging her roughly across the bed by her limbs, hey we have joints too.

Worse is when you tell a guy how it hurts but he keeps doing these things. Vaginas and bodies may not cooperate all the time. Just because a girl is wet doesn’t mean such rough action isn’t hurting her.

Nice forum name by the way :)

I have worked in too many offices and learned this the hard way, but Japanese men have some of the worst breath ever. It's not just the smokers either... it's like some of them go a solid week without serious brushing. To be fair, though, there used to be this super cute young girl at my office that all the men went gaga over. Her only flaw was that she had bad breath for some reason. It got better over time, though, because her boyfriend gave her some advice in that area.

To all you men out there, a word of advice. Even if you think you don't have bad breath, make a habit of sucking on a mintia or frisk several times a day. It'll get you a lot of points with the office ladies and GFE providers you see.
This is very true. I think its a lot about bad tooth hygiene (crooked teeth, fear of the dentist) and its also a bit about the food (go easy on some types of curry!)

Some older people in Japan have literal black teeth in their mouth, its scary.

Pressing your body weight against her chest in missionary, or thinking it’s okay to push your entire body weight on her
I’m probably alone on this.. but that’s one of the reasons why I prefer bigger guys instead of slim/muscular guys.

When bigger men put their weight on me, I feel like I’m being squished by a life-size marshmallow and I don’t mind it at all.. but when slim/muscular guys put their weight on me, all I can feel is bones or hard muscle. It hurts a lot.

I’m probably alone on this.. but that’s one of the reasons why I prefer bigger guys instead of slim/muscular guys.

When bigger men put their weight on me, I feel like I’m being squished by a life-size marshmallow and I don’t mind it at all.. but when slim/muscular guys put their weight on me, all I can feel is bones or hard muscle. It hurts a lot.
I'm a guy but I appreciate learning a lot here.

When bigger men put their weight on me, I feel like I’m being squished by a human marshmallow and I don’t mind it at all.. but when slim/muscular guys put their weight on me, all I can feel is bones or hard muscle. It hurts a lot.
Maybe because bigger guys are more self conscious and they don’t actually push their whole body weight against you and support their belly with their legs and arms?
I love big guys :) and tbh I have a lot of experience with them, usually they turn out to be gentle giants. I love the soft feeling of a belly and their natural body odor does something for me.

Usually I have this problem with skinny / muscular guys as well, probably they think because I’m tall I can endure their body weight pressing against me. Most of the time when I tell them that it hurts they kindly stop tho, except the humble bragging sexually entitled type.

Last edited:
Probably.. I do the same thing haha
Me too, I’m not BBW but since I’m tall I weigh heavier than most girls. I also gained 1 kg by death by snu s.. I mean my mum’s force feeding..

I have worked in too many offices and learned this the hard way, but Japanese men have some of the worst breath ever.
You haven't lived in China. I wouldn't even exclude women there. Of course, not all, some...no problem, but the averages for me seemed higher there than here.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Maybe because bigger guys are more self conscious and they don’t actually push their whole body weight against you and support their belly with their legs and arms?
I love big guys :) and tbh I have a lot of experience with them, usually they turn out to be gentle giants. I love the soft feeling of a belly and their natural body odor does something for me.

Usually I have this problem with skinny / muscular guys as well, probably they think because I’m tall I can endure their body weight pressing against me. Most of the time when I tell them that it hurts they kindly stop tho, except the humble bragging sexually entitled type.

I certainly fit the big body type being talked about here. And, yes, it's crucial for a man to use his knees/arms to support his weight in MS. Some tight hugging every now and then is intimate, but not crushing the girl will get you a lot of bonus points.

Last edited:
I think I was just insulted? :ROFLMAO:
Imagine how us slim mongers fell
The both of you are attractive.. plus, most of my exes and celebrity crushes are quite slim/muscular. :shy:

It might be TMI, but I was only referring to the missionary position, since that’s when they tend to press their arms/elbows against me. I’m sure that my size has also bothered some of my partners in bed.

all I can feel is bones or hard muscle. It hurts a lot.

Like one of my lady friends once told me "guys with hard muscle are nice to watch, but it's much nicer to have a hard fuck with you" while petting my stomach.

Once again with a comment like that you can feel either insulted or complimented, it's totally your own choice. :D But even small boats need fenders when docking to a big jetty, ya know?

You haven't lived in China. I wouldn't even exclude women there. Of course, not all, some...no problem, but the averages for me seemed higher there than here.

Quite true, but China is still, relatively speaking, a developing country with a dental care system that overall is not much better than that of third-world countries. On the other hand, the dental care available in Japan is at least as good as that of the US, and presumably Europe. I haven't directly experienced dental care in Europe, so I could be mistaken.

Quite true, but China is still, relatively speaking, a developing country with a dental care system that overall is not much better than that of third-world countries. On the other hand, the dental care available in Japan is at least as good as that of the US, and presumably Europe. I haven't directly experienced dental care in Europe, so I could be mistaken.

Well, I've had major dental care in China - 2 silver caps 2009 to 2010, 1 porcelain cap 2014 - all originating from the work of an American dentist when I was 12. Also, I've had major work in America and minor dental care in Japan. My feeling is that of course, America has the best trained dentists. But I'm still holding my silver caps from 2009-2010 from China, of which an American dentist claimed in 2012 "I wouldn't trust it, We don't know if there are any leaks, so you should remove both of them and replace them." I've been to 2 dentists in China and had no impression they were profiteering there (nor Japan). It's been the opposite, in my experience with American dentists since the age of 12 (How can a 12 year old who didn't eat much sweets need 5 fillings at that age? And that was not the only dentist in America who tried to profiteer). Who knows, maybe next year my Chinese caps will suddenly become painful. I certainly know that cleaning teeth is much more thorough in America than both Japan and China. I and my wife think in China that (not) brushing teeth is more of a cultural issue, resulting in bad breath (and she is Chinese nationality herself). Have you ever seen a child with black teeth? I mean completely black, at 4 years old? That happens due to parents poor conditioning of a child's home dental care in China (In a major city to add).

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostLegend
How can a 12 year old who didn't eat much sweets need 5 fillings at that age?
Its weird. I’ve gotten a lot fillings as a kid, while being restricted from eating sweets. Now i eat lots of sweets and never need a filling again ever. I guess its that fluoride coating they do after you get your grown up teeth.

I know this is some months back but...damn dude that sucks! Like others have said probably just got stuck with the wrong guy working the door or ( I more than likely reckon) he was unable to really communicate that there were no girls available for foreigners.

I say this because (as a melanin enhanced individual) I’ve never been denied service at Putit Royal. I’ve been (now) five times. Just finished right now with a chubby youngin’ (Erika...review coming shortly). I got there tonight at 8:30 and the tencho did tell me she was the only girl available for foreigners though (there were 4-5 girls other girls working at that time).

More than likely you just got stuck with a time slot where no foreigner-friendly girls were available.

I know this is some months back but...damn dude that sucks! Like others have said probably just got stuck with the wrong guy working the door or ( I more than likely reckon) he was unable to really communicate that there were no girls available for foreigners.

I say this because (as a melanin enhanced individual) I’ve never been denied service at Putit Royal. I’ve been (now) five times. Just finished right now with a chubby youngin’ (Erika...review coming shortly). I got there tonight at 8:30 and the tencho did tell me she was the only girl available for foreigners though (there were 4-5 girls other girls working at that time).

More than likely you just got stuck with a time slot where no foreigner-friendly girls were available.
Yeah! Thanks for the info. Hope I get lucky next time. I also hope you had a good time.
"Melanin Enhanced", love that lol
Can't wait for your review

Reactions: Chilltron