Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out - single female- is there a recommended day?

Vandrea04

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I’m a single Asian female from Australia (cannot speak Japanese). I’m in Tokyo from tomorrow 7/22 to 7/27. Keen to check out Bliss out on one of those nights.
Never been to a happening bar, but always been keen.
Any recommendations on which night/s to go on?
And does anyone know if the condoms are latex or latex-free?
Thank you.

Reactions: Frenchy
Every night is different, but weekday evenings at the beginning of the week are often very slow.

The event this Friday (gangbang night) might be a little intimidating for a single newcomer, the Saturday event might be better for you.

The condoms are latex.

Definitely, Bliss Out is not a good option to go alone in a weekday.

Every night is different, but weekday evenings at the beginning of the week are often very slow.

The event this Friday (gangbang night) might be a little intimidating for a single newcomer, the Saturday event might be better for you.

The condoms are latex.

Thank you for the reply.
I’m assuming people can still couple or 3some play even though it’s a gangbang event?

Unfortunately I fly back to Sydney on Saturday night.

I was thinking either Wednesday or Friday night. Might just check out Friday if it’s guaranteed to be busy.

Are there any latex-free brands that you know of , that I can buy at a Lawson, 7/11 or other suggested stores?

I saw the message. It is a very nice feeling. I think it would be surprising if it was a sudden weekend. For example, you might want to go tonight and see what happens. If it is good, I will be with you.

Thank you for the reply.
I’m assuming people can still couple or 3some play even though it’s a gangbang event?

I was thinking either Wednesday or Friday night. Might just check out Friday if it’s guaranteed to be busy.

Are there any latex-free brands that you know of , that I can buy at a Lawson, 7/11 or other suggested stores?

Hi,

I used to date a lady who was allergic to latex, and and she would use polyurethane condoms from Sagami :

https://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/condom/lineup/original.html

(website in Japanese but you can get an idea of what the boxes look like).

Not sure if you can find them in convenience stores, but any drugstores should have them.

Never been to gang bang night in Bliss Out but there are reviews here saying men are not too pushy and there is some couple action.

Hi,

I used to date a lady who was allergic to latex, and and she would use polyurethane condoms from Sagami :

Not sure if you can find them in convenience stores, but any drugstores should have them.

Never been to gang bang night in Bliss Out but there are reviews here saying men are not too pushy and there is some couple action.

Cheers. Thank you for the info on the product. Much appreciated. Nothing worse than latex irritation in the vagina.

Hi,

Never been there on such night either but I doubt it’s as wild as the title suggests. Probably just one or two ladies who like that and invite many dudes to the playroom (no guy could enter alone anyway) and the rest of the clients doing whatever they do as usual (mostly drinking at the bar , really)!

Never been there on such night either but I doubt it’s as wild as the title suggests. Probably just one or two ladies who like that and invite many dudes to the playroom (no guy could enter alone anyway) and the rest of the clients doing whatever they do as usual (mostly drinking at the bar , really)!

Well a fantasy of mine has always been an MFM... so Friday might be the night!! Haha

Well a fantasy of mine has always been an MFM... so Friday might be the night!! Haha
... and suddenly the potential number of TAG male members going to that event has tripled! :D

By the way I have very very good memories of an Asian lady living in Australia... you just re-awakened them, thanks ! :kiss:

Cheers. Thank you for the info on the product. Much appreciated. Nothing worse than latex irritation in the vagina.

You can also check Don Quixote shops, they usually have a good selection of various condoms..

Thank you for the reply.

There are a lot of polyurethane options, the most common would be Sagami Original 002 and Okamoto 001/002. All 3 of those are available in large size (which is about the same as normal western condoms). I prefer the Sagamis, as they seem to roll on with less difficulty. Drugstores are a better bet, particularly if you are looking for large sizes.

I was thinking about going sometime this week but my lady friend who has usually gone with me is unfortunately out of town.

Hi, Bliss Out is a safe place for single female but basically on weeknights is empty.

This is really helpful, thank you for the tip.

And thank you to the original poster for this thread. I’m also a single lady looking to have some fun, but unfortunately leave town on Friday.

Any chance a Thursday night weeknight in Tokyo might be slightly more active like a weekend? Some cities have great Thursday nights out, so this is my hope!

Reactions: Vandrea04
This is really helpful, thank you for the tip.

And thank you to the original poster for this thread. I’m also a single lady looking to have some fun, but unfortunately leave town on Friday.

Any chance a Thursday night weeknight in Tokyo might be slightly more active like a weekend? Some cities have great Thursday nights out, so this is my hope!

If you don’t end up going to a HB, and wanna hit up a nightclub, Send me a private message. I’m going to Womb nightclub... haven’t worked out dinner / pre drinks location yet..

(Shucks, if I was only a girl for the night)

Reactions: MissLorna and MikeH
You could start with a nice dress and some lipstick and see how far it gets you!
The dress and lipstick would be off in minutes

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: MikeH
Yeah, I imagine your missus would be pretty pissed when she caught you.

I thought he meant he is so easy that he would drop the dress for the first guy who offers him a beer.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
sigh

I'm easier than that...........

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH