Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out - single female- is there a recommended day?

Hi, Bliss Out is a safe place for single female but basically on weeknights is empty.
Sorry for stupid question, i am new here, just want to ask Bliss Out is a bar for sw, cpl, 3some up? and they accept South Asia foreigner? Vietnamese?
Thanks

Reactions: flyskyboy
Sorry for stupid question, i am new here, just want to ask Bliss Out is a bar for sw, cpl, 3some up? and they accept South Asia foreigner? Vietnamese?
Thanks

Yes it’s safe , no one touching without talking, if you like someone you can do anything what you want.

Thanks
There aren’t stupid questions. BO is a happening bar for everything you mentioned plus “solos”.;) They accept any kind of foreigners who behave safe.

Reactions: gaijin69
Thanks

You just need to bring your passport for photo ID.

why needs it?

Point blank: It ensures that if anyone oversteps the boundaries and assaults another customer that their actual identity can be given to the police. It keeps people civil.

Reactions: Frenchy