Guest viewing is limited

Break-up Gift and Break-up dinner

Or dudes who are on the site for months asking about places to go for their Japan trip & offer not one review afterwards.
That's because, to the first time visitor, TAG s just one aspect of <JAPAN> - the fantasy place in their minds filled with stereotypes and images gleaned from old movies and the internet. Once they've actually been here that gets replaced with Japan - the actual place which they've experienced. After that they are too embarrassed about all the BS they believed about <JAPAN> and do everything they can to forget it.

That's because, to the first time visitor, TAG s just one aspect of <JAPAN> - the fantasy place in their minds filled with stereotypes and images gleaned from old movies and the internet. Once they've actually been here that gets replaced with Japan - the actual place which they've experienced. After that they are too embarrassed about all the BS they believed about <JAPAN> and do everything they can to forget it.
For me, Japan was everything i could imagine and more. But i believe i set my expectations realistically.

Reactions: vargas and just4fun
Or maybe they really just CBF writing any reviews, because they don't see any incentive for doing so.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry but where was it mentioned that it has to be given to the cops? It's the potential gift for the lady at this potential dinner, right? Or she is a cop? i'm confused
Pretending to be stupid is your strong suit. Any logical person could tell that the logic behind shitting in a box is asinine and really juvenile. Get off the kool aid for once. You know that my comment was a rebuttal to yours. It was a fitting comment due to the level of grand stupidity about shitting in a box and giving it to an ex. Burning bridges with shit sounds like something only a dim witted idiot would do.

According to the news, they do. What’s the difference in flagging sperm from shitting in a box? Or throwing urine? We’ll have to agree to disagree on that point.
Technically speaking, slinging sperm or piss is a form of assault. In contrast to politely proffering a nicely wrapped box of poop - probably not a crime. In my opinion, it is more a case for the Dept of Health. E coli and whatnot. If you really wanted to avoid trouble you could send a fart in a bottle.

Reactions: Lukes and jhingy567
Pretending to be stupid is your strong suit. Any logical person could tell that the logic behind shitting in a box is asinine and really juvenile. Get off the kool aid for once. You know that my comment was a rebuttal to yours. It was a fitting comment due to the level of grand stupidity about shitting in a box and giving it to an ex. Burning bridges with shit sounds like something only a dim witted idiot would do.
Aaaah ok. Yeah all the above is true , but still you admit that the initially intended goal was not to give it to a cop (I'm a sucker for correctness, in addition to all the faults you mentioned :))

ah completely missed whole turd-in-box debate :poop:
my take on things: it's all fun and games... until someone starts shitting in a box
Even funnier than the idea itself are the people who think this is a serious suggestion and that some would actually do this....oh wait :D

Sounds to me like someone received a box at one time and the memories are kicking in. Or, he needs to receive one.

I can understand how surprised and upset the OP may be.
Nevertheless, he should step back a bit.
Getting dumped is never a pleasant experience.
But I doubt there is a good way to terminate a liaison. If it's too soft, you get the idea there is a way back and when you realize you're in denial, you get really upset. If it's hard, you're upset.

I understand he would like to see the guilty face of his ex. On her side, she's feeling very bad about the whole thing and would just like to put it behind her.
The OP managed to convince his ex to soft it up and it ends up with the ridiculous idea of a break up party which both should realize how unpractical it is.
At the end of the day, when it's over it's over. The anger, frustration and sadness will come and go.