Business Trip In Tokyo

Frezzenator

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Coming to Tokyo for 10 days for a business trip, end of this month,

I can not speak or read Japanese, can anyone share some links to me please I'd like to have an outcall girl to the place I'm staying, however it's not a big hotel I booked a apartment in roppongi hills,

What I'm looking for is maybe book online and pay by cash, I've read some reviews that I can get some fun for like around 30000¥

Oh btw I'm a British born Chinese

Any suggestions please. Thank you

AM is probably your best bet with those requirements.

Dude, you can't speak or read Japanese, so your options are pretty limited. :alien:

You could try the Style group, but you'll need a Japanese cell phone and ask for Aoki. @mawjav and @R.O.B could give you advice for dealing with them. :cigar:

Dude, you can't speak or read Japanese, so your options are pretty limited. :alien:

You could try the Style group, but you'll need a Japanese cell phone and ask for Aoki. @mawjav and @R.O.B could give you advice for dealing with them. :cigar:

I'll have a Japanese phone,

Style group??? Can you give more details, thank you very much.

Use the search, Luke

(@TokyoJoeblow : Learn from a master)
Search style group?

Sorry a bit of a noob to this it's really easy in Hong Kong,

Any recommendations for incall service as first week I'm on my own and second week a friend is coming over and we'd like to find some place nice, China is great for incall service.

Click my "search" link :banghead:

Is there much difference between jk style and ol style?

The difference is implied by the names. "JK" is the Japanese acronym that basically means 'school girl' and "OL" is the Japanese acronym for 'office lady' or a woman dressed up in an office suit.

The difference is implied by the names. "JK" is the Japanese acronym that basically means 'school girl' and "OL" is the Japanese acronym for 'office lady' or a woman dressed up in an office suit.
Cool thanks for explaining, let me try figure the site out and try to arrange something for the day I arrive into Tokyo ,