Canada? Trudeau? China?

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Nobody close to me has mentioned this to me... I'm surprised it's not a hot topic right now, lol.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-gaffes-cost-us-plenty

SUN said:
“What a real pleasure it is to welcome Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Ottawa,” Trudeau said, “On the occasion of 90 years of diplomatic relations between Canada and China.”

That was when he was introducing Abe, unfortunately he did it again later on.

“I am very, very glad that you were able to make such time for the tremendous friendship that we celebrate every day between Canada and China. Thank you, Shinzo,” Trudeau said later during a joint press conference.

What was he thinking?

o_O

So what you’re saying is I should pack lube for my re-entry into Japan since Trudeau just guaranteed me a body cavity search?

So what you’re saying is I should pack lube for my re-entry into Japan since Trudeau just guaranteed me a body cavity search?
You may get the stink eye.... if you're holding a Canadian passport. ;)

You may get the stink eye.... if you're holding a Canadian passport. ;)
As long as they don’t turn their attentions to my brown eye....

104425614-Screen_Shot_2017-04-25_at_1.56.49_PM.530x298.jpg

"They're not even a real country, anyway!"

Although I must admit, the "Chinpokomon" episode back in 1998 is still my hands-down favorite of all time.

If it was the 20-something spinner that checked my baggage last time I came back home I wouldn't even insist on the lube.

If it was the 20-something spinner that checked my baggage last time I came back home I wouldn't even insist on the lube.
Given the recent spate of LEOs being caught working in fuzoku establishments, you never know, you might be able to find her on the roster at a Narita deli. Or Kamata if she’s working Haneda.

Lol! Previous President of France, Francois Hollande, did the same gaffe.... While he was in Japan! (Way more fun)

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Lukes
The Canadian leader introduced Prime Minister Abe claiming it was a "real pleasure" to welcome the Japanese leader in Ottawa for the first time. But Mr Trudeau suffered a slip of the tongue when he accidentally claimed the visit was to celebrate 90 years of diplomatic relations between Canada and China. He said: “What a real pleasure it is to welcome Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Canada for the second time in a year, to Ottawa for the first time of this mandate on the occasion of 90 years of diplomatic relations between Canada and China…"

Now, this ... and an appropriate topic for TAG... beavers!

Japanese PM shows off beaver door-knocker from Canada on Instagram - National | Globalnews.ca
https://globalnews.ca/news/5232477/japanese-pm-beaver-door-knocker-canda/

Oh for fucks sake! Trudeau and these other Caucasian leaders are busy people with a lot on their minds! You can’t expect them to keep track of all of the detail about The Orientals! Hell, they all look the same anyway! And they all wear the same damn silk pajamas all day long too! Of course there is going to be confusion! They should just combine it all together and call it The Orient! Like it used to be. Along time ago.

Reactions: Yuriko
A far cry from Jacques Chirac.

I remember he was the only head of state who sent a condolences message to the families of a Kabukicho fire victims in 2001.
Well Chirac was passionate about Japan... and about a certain Japanese lady too. There are even rumors of a hidden son.

Reactions: Ken1988 and Sudsy
That reminds me, early this year I went back home to visit my parents for a while. Exiting through security at Narita the most adorable little security girl asks if she can check me. I figured she would use a wand, next thing she's cupping my balls.

I almost asked her to check again because she missed the most dangerous thing I'm packing. Not sure if she's new because I am quite certain I'm not every young college girls type and she just felt like molesting me.

That reminds me, early this year I went back home to visit my parents for a while. Exiting through security at Narita the most adorable little security girl asks if she can check me. I figured she would use a wand, next thing she's cupping my balls.

I almost asked her to check again because she missed the most dangerous thing I'm packing. Not sure if she's new because I am quite certain I'm not every young college girls type and she just felt like molesting me.

Haha nice! A couple years back some cutie working security tricked me into going through the metal detector with my belt still on (she was like "don't worry about it") and then felt me up when it set the detector off. I wasn't sure how to feel about that.

These security gilrs probably have some underground forum where they compare notes :D...and if you pass initial screening they ask u to step into a room to examine in more detail and thoroughly :p
And if u pass that portion ...U get her LINE details for continued examination but this time her forum participants gather around and treat you like a fresh kill. ..:D:D