Catering To Female Clientele?

TokyoGirl27

TAG Member
Reaction score
I understand this site is generally tailored towards the gentlemen clientele but I was wondering if anyone here knows of a place that caters to females?

I'm a 27yo, foreign bisexual but find it hard to meet similar girls and honestly can't be bothered with 'getting to know' a girl before we have some fun, as has often happened in the past. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

If anybody could let me know of a professional who is open to serving females too, it would be much appreciated. Thank you x

Hey, welcome.

The only service I know of that you could try would be to email the Asian Mystique folks and ask. They provide service for threesomes and the like, and I know Rina and probably other girls there are bisexual. Happy hobbying!

Hey, welcome.

The only service I know of that you could try would be to email the Asian Mystique folks and ask. They provide service for threesomes and the like, and I know Rina and probably other girls there are bisexual. Happy hobbying!

Thank you meiji. I have sent them an email so now just wait and see.

Hi TokyoGirl,
It is nice to have another female on board. Another option is to message the female service providers in the 'therapeutic services' section of Craigslist. It is very much hit and miss but you might be able to get a nice massage with a happy ending for 10,000 yen.

Don't forget to post your report. It might encourage other females to try pay-for-play.

Regards,

MossBoss.

This is a general site about services geared towards women: http://www.kaikan.co/top.php
A girl at a soapland told me once that they also serve female customers (they do offer 3P after all), but you'd have to call ahead and confirm about that.

Just an update for anyone who may look at this in the future but I contacted the shop and they said so long as you can speak Japanese you can use their services.

Honey, thank you for the extra effort. We really appreciate that. (y)

It's my husbands birthday tomorrow, so I reserved a couples course haha. The guys aren't allowed to join in but only watch though but he had this grand idea of wanting this for some reason.

Who did you reserve? I bet you're the タチ, so give your husband a good sneak peak at what you'll be giving him for your birthday. :eek::blackeye:

Iori's not working today. I thought she would be more your style. :hungry:

Reactions: Jimmydr