Choking & Slapping During Sex

If a girl wanted you to choke her & slap her across the face while you guys were having sex.. would you be able to do it.. or would you refuse?
Not my thing, so I would refuse.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Not sure. I'm not really into that either..
Getting choked seems to be rather popular but I don't understand why anyone would want to be slapped in the face. Or kicked hard in the balls.
Well, I'm afraid I'd choke too hard, being inexperienced, and leaving smash marks on a woman's face and neck from rough sex could turn into a night+ in the poke, so that's out.

Now if she wanted a spanking or hair pulling? :sneaky:

Maybe a little spanking during sex or something would be okay. I think really hitting or choking would be a turn off for me. I think the kinkiest I've gotten was tying a girl up with her own pantyhose (she'd earlier told me she got off on being tied up).

I will probably refuse the first 3 times she asks it.

IRL I am very rough and I don't want to bring that roughness in bed where I know I could inadvertently give too much and hurt her.

If she persists then I will study, read then filter things that might work in our case. Then do it just to surprise her.

I can't do it... I come from an old-school family where it's drilled into you from a very young age that you do not hit women, nor do you tolerate a woman being hit. Even the idea of striking a woman makes me uncomfortable - choking even more so.

Somehow this doesn't extend to spanking, though....

Total turn off for me so would be very reluctant to do it. It would probably sort of ruin the mood for me too...

not sure why most of the responses are a no.. I know a few girls who really liked this.. Kind of like a rape fantasy.. The last girl I was with really loved it REALLY rough.. But I didn't find out until near the end.. Regret not knowing that sooner haha

but yeah.. I try to make love the way my partner likes to receive it

My wife slaps me quite often, but not during intimate times.

Believe it or not, she seems to think I deserve it, due to my senseless humor. For example, she started to gain a little weight, so I started referring to her as chisai kaba. She characterizes it as being playful slap, but they still sting a bit.

pygmy-hippo.jpg

Half way seriously now-I just figured this was something Japanese women did to their husbands. Am I right?

Last edited:
not sure why most of the responses are a no.. I know a few girls who really liked this.. Kind of like a rape fantasy.. The last girl I was with really loved it REALLY rough..

Indeed so...what a bunch of wusses and amateurs! :D

I try to make love the way my partner likes to receive it

A bit more seriously, I do think that a commitment to pushing one's envelope of comfort (which does not mean completely ignoring it) to give your partner what she/he desires is an important and very desirable quality in a lover. When both people have such an attitude and proceed with generous amounts of both clear communication and mutual patience, you can reach/explore really amazing erotic territories together.

My personal intuitive sexual style is quite gentle, as some of the ladies here can atest, and it has only been in the last several (five or so) years that a few different partners have taught me how intensely pleasurable masochist sex can be for some women. The most extreme of these, an SB I was seeing early last summer before she left Japan long-term, told she me that she preferred a "reluctant sadist" to an enthusiastic one because he is less likely to "get carried away" and "more likely to be careful about limits and safety". I learned quite a lot about human sexuality from that young woman, more than four decades my junior! (y)

-Ww

Right before starting this thread, I was in bed texting my FWB. We were laughing about some of the things we had done in the past, and then he reminded me of this one time were I made him choke & slap me.. (surprise?)

About 3 months ago, I was Netflix and chilling with this boy.. our usual routine. We got bored of the movie we were watching and started making out. He took both of our clothes off and we moved to the bed.

He got on top of me and started some foreplay to get me wet. He later put it in, but went rougher and faster than usual.. which I found very exciting and super hot!

I got turned on so much that I out of nowhere asked him if he could try choking me. He said ok, placed his hand on my throat, with the right amount of pressure, and started doing so. Even made me call him "master". It felt awesome, and seeing him being so dominant was sexy! :love:

Then I thought.. well, fuck, maybe I want to get slapped too.. :eek: LOL. I was really caught up in the moment..

The convo that led to the event was pretty awkward but funny. It went something like this..

Hey, have you ever slapped a girl's face before?
Yeah, got asked to do that once.
Did you like it?
Uh.. sure. If the girl wants it, I'm down.
Okay.. do you think you could slap me too?
*he stops for a while*
You really want me to do that?
Yeah, I've never been slapped before, but I wanna try at least one time. Can you do it?
Alright.
*the fucking continues, and he raises his hand in the air and gets ready to give me my very first face slap*
Wait, stop.
What is it?
Give me a few seconds to re-think it.
Alright.
.... okay, I'm ready.
*he starts again and is just about to slap me*
Wait, stop!
*he sighs*
Can you slap me, but not too hard? Just a mediocre slap, please.
You're too scared. C'mon. It won't be that bad.
Okay, hit me.
*we fuck again and he finally slaps me*

It stung a bit, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I stared at him for a while and he started laughing at how serious I became. I grabbed one of his pillows and hit him in the head with it. Called him an asshole for no reason, and then we began making out again. Oddly enough, we ended up doing rounds that night. Haven't allowed him to slap me again, but he always chokes me whenever we have sex now.

After that experience, I've asked another FWB to choke me.. but it was more painful and uncomfortable than pleasurable. When he tried to choke me, he put his arm on my chest, and accidentally placed way too much pressure on my collarbone than on my throat. It hurt me and totally put me in a bad mood.. I made him give me a massage to make it up to me.. haha :notworthy:

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share a few stories and opinions. I guess that choking and slapping can add intensity and excitement. It's a submissive thing, and letting a dominant guy take control is pretty hot to some women.
That's very hot ^^

Never been with someone who has asked for it, but I guess I'd be open to the idea. I'm a gentle and pretty inexperienced guy when it comes to sex though, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so much "choking" the neck but rather just holding on to it! :LOL:

Right before starting this thread, I was in bed texting my FWB.

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share a few stories and opinions. I guess that choking and slapping can add intensity and excitement. It's a submissive thing, and letting a dominant guy take control is pretty hot to some women.

Awesome you are, @MissInsomnia ! (y)

A bit strange to apologize for the length of such a HOT post though! I am pretty sure we'd all love to see more of them if they are anything like this one.

-Ww

i'm always down for some spanking

Now that, I have no problem delivering :)

not sure why most of the responses are a no..

In my own case, I'm practically hardwired not to hit/abuse women. I come from a conservative country (as in country and western) background where men who hit women are reviled (and usually stomped into the floor in short order).

Oddly, I don't have a problem with spanking, paddles, flogging, biting, electroshock, or various other forms of BDSM, but slapping and choking specifically just make me extremely uncomfortable.