Guest viewing is limited

Confessions of a Tokyo Plate-Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a game easily lost.
Yet I haven't had a single loss due to stray hairs or environmental details in years. It is possible to keep a clean room. Pedestalling all women as great CSI detectives who WILL catch you is a losing attitude. Of course, if you are scared of women or simply can't be bothered though then this isn't for you. Disappointing to see all the likes on such cope.

One of my friends, sorry acquaintances, got caught because such a small detail. Namely his girl found a condom behind the sofa. Used one that is.
Gross. A well-deserved L there.

Of course no.

Re: your 'smell fetish' girl

a) Change your pillow covers between girls
b) Girls will accuse you of shit to fuck with you. Deny always. Have more confidence than them. Gaslight. It works. If they are too difficult consider dropping.

Lies. Keep your room clean and select for girls that don't go diving in your trash. Not hard.
Yes I will check and change my pillow covers often now and also make sure there is no hair.

I was like you @thegreek where I didn't tell the girl that I am seeing other girls, making it a monogamous relationship but I was actually seeing 3 girls at one time and it got me so stressed thinking what if one of them found out.

Once I got busted cheating by one of the girls, I felt a sense of relief and focus on the other 2 girls but due to some reasons I have been out of the game for years. I am starting to get into the game now but I feel like I would change my approach and just be honest and say I am seeing other girls at the same time and tell the truth. This makes me less stressful, but also I might lose out on some girls who can't accept polyamorous relationship

It is possible to keep a clean room.

Yeah but it sounds like a lot of work. Way easier not to let anyone to your place.

The time I would be spending making sure everything is squeaky clean I can use to find new girls.

I am starting to get into the game now but I feel like I would change my approach and just be honest and say I am seeing other girls at the same time and tell the truth. This makes me less stressful, but also I might lose out on some girls who can't accept polyamorous relationship
Moral questions aside, I do not think being open that you are seeing other girls solves your stress problem. Polyamory is, thank god, not really a thing here. So you are swapping the stress of keeping secrets for the stress of far more volatile relationships, where the girl has pretext to mess with you or disappear at any time. Guaranteed more turnover. I can't see it working as well as how I run things but do let me know. At best I predict it will filter for seriously low status or damaged girls.

You do get used to keeping secrets and I recommend developing this skill for relationship management in general.

Yeah but it sounds like a lot of work. Way easier not to let anyone to your place.

The time I would be spending making sure everything is squeaky clean I can use to find new girls.
If you can afford the hotels and somehow this does not create its own suspicions and problems, sure.

I like my room clean anyway so two birds one stone. Changing your sheets and running a quick wipe over the floors is not much.

I am just a terrible liar and seeing words like “gaslight” make me irritable. I’d get caught with plate number two immediately. I already even feel bad enough that I am fucking all these beautiful women and retaining a beautiful girlfriend.

Like I understand that it’s not about the sex but about the chase…but holy shit, if these are the kind of tactics you need to master to maintain the spinning, what kind of person do you become because of this?

Once again I applaud any man who has the will and effort to juggle his life to get laid often. I do not criticize nor judge. I simply repeat the wise words I was told long ago:
1. “You can always get more money. You can never get more time.”
2. “The view from the top of Mt Fuji is most beautiful when the climb up was the hardest.”

Reactions: thegreek
what kind of person do you become because of this?
457A2335-FC87-4B67-A3AE-9E49C5682A72.jpeg

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am just a terrible liar and seeing words like “gaslight” make me irritable. I’d get caught with plate number two immediately. I already even feel bad enough that I am fucking all these beautiful women and retaining a beautiful girlfriend.

Like I understand that it’s not about the sex but about the chase…but holy shit, if these are the kind of tactics you need to master to maintain the spinning, what kind of person do you become because of this?
Moral debate is beyond the scope of this thread, however I'm satisfied I've played the game in a sufficiently moral way as to minimise hurt feelings on all sides. When played well, you do not even have to lie. Ironically having the extra demands on your time from other women helps you to retain your status in all their eyes: you become a busy man. In a way spinning three plates is easier than spinning only one.

1. “You can always get more money. You can never get more time.”
The only real downside, though I'm sure this goes with any form of chasing skirt, or any kind of leisure in general. If the implication is that prostitution is superior, I would say that his is not the thread for people who think that.

Yes, except fitter.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Bullying other members.

Take your soapbox elsewhere please. I don't care what you think. This is a practical discussion for real players. Thank you.

Take your soapbox elsewhere please. I don't care what you think. This is a practical discussion for real players. Thank you.
While I find your practice extremely off-putting and disgusting, I am not allowed to just delete you from existence on this site. I am however permitted to inform you that such statements will not be tolerated.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy
While I find your practice extremely off-putting and disgusting, I am not allowed to just delete you from existence on this site. I am however permitted to inform you that such statements will not be tolerated.

Pearls before swine.

This forum has degenerated from a useful source of info from people such as sinapse to an upside down world where prostitute addicts deem fit to lecture on morals and I am threatened for attempting to keep things on topic.

You don't have to delete me, I'm going now. You get what you deserve.

I am threatened for attempting to keep things on topic.
You are not a moderator. That's what the report button is for.
A warning is not a threat.

You don't have to delete me, I'm going now. You get what you deserve.
Nothing of value was lost, I am sure of it.
Sorry if your feelings got hurt.
Might want to invest in a thicker skin.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Sudsy
You are not a moderator. That's what the report button is for.
A warning is not a threat.

Nothing of value was lost, I am sure of it.
Sorry if your feelings got hurt.
Might want to invest in a thicker skin.

Just to be clear, it's not about skin thickness. I appear to be harder than any of you.

I just have better things to do with my time than give help where it is unappreciated, or answer to some sanctimonious janny.

Just assume laughter as response to any further provocations going forward.

All the best. Logging out now...

Yeaaah, your initial thread and advice at least read alrightish even though I can't make use of it anyway but just as always with the nampa/PUA crowd, you guys have inflated-ass egos and act like you are better than everyone else who doesn't "take what they want" and all that shit.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Just to be clear, it's not about skin thickness. I appear to be harder than any of you.

I just have better things to do with my time than give help where it is unappreciated, or answer to some sanctimonious janny.

Just assume laughter as response to any further provocations going forward.

All the best. Logging out now...
Assuming you still check in, I think the only problem was you saying you used gaslighting to deal with a suspicious girlfriend. While psychological it's still considered a abusive tactic. Thing is, it's possible what you did, if you did it, might not even be considered gaslighting by others here.

Anyway, perhaps to salvage the thread as it's interesting, what was the specific act you considered gaslighting to deal with being caught having multiple dates?

There are those of us who are implicated indirectly by what is being said here.

Those of us with girlfriends and wives have to maintain a lie, do we not? In a sense, as much as I hate the idea—gaslighting might be the final defense to prevent from being caught. Luckily I haven’t ended up in that situation yet but I don’t know how I will react. I just can’t tell her the truth, that much I know.

So how do I pretend to be better than the guy spinning his plates and living the life he wants?

I think to some extent we have been unfair despite the dude being a complete asshole in the end.

Well, you don't pretend then because it's basically the same. But I have said my opinion on cheating in general before. Wouldn't do it, don't care about what sort of mental gymnastics people usually come up with it. If both parties are in the know and know the other fucks people on the side, that's different but actively cheating on someone who thinks they're in a monogamous relationship is scummy to me. I am fairly alone in this opinion on this board I guess but oh well.

Reactions: zerosupblues
Well, you don't pretend then because it's basically the same. But I have said my opinion on cheating in general before. Wouldn't do it, don't care about what sort of mental gymnastics people usually come up with it. If both parties are in the know and know the other fucks people on the side, that's different but actively cheating on someone who thinks they're in a monogamous relationship is scummy to me. I am fairly alone in this opinion on this board I guess but oh well.
How lucky you are.
I was saying the same thing for years.

May your future be amazing and filled with perfect relationships. I sincerely mean this, no ill will.

Thanks, I don't think I'll ever get into a relationship at this rate anyway but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.