Could Someone List All The Different Types Of Sexual Entertainment Places That Exist In Japan?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
The more I read the threads in this forum, the more I realize just how vast the world of sex entertainment is here in Japan. I just thought it would be interesting to see people post lists of all the types of places they are know about.

Off the top of my head...

Soaplands (formerly known as Toruko or Turkish baths)
- Technically "assisted bathing" facilities, most feature fs, sukebe isu and mat play, some (such as NYNY) offer only sukebe isu and oral/hj. Sukebe isu is a split-top bath stool that allows the attendant unrestricted access to the client's nethers.

Fashion Health
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Seikan Health/Seikan Massage
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, couched as sexual massage, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Image Health
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, usually with costumed providers, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Esthe Salon
- Incall generally offering massage and hj only, and often not even the handjob.

Fuzoku Esthe
- Incall generally offering massage, hj/bj, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Delivery Health
- Outcall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and occasionally anal, and FS at provider discretion. FS is much more likely with delivery than with incall options.

Tekoki/Ashikoki parlor
- Incall generally offering handjobs and footjobs only.

Pink Salon
- Incall generally offering hj/bj only, though sumata is occasionally offered. FS extremely rarely.

Strip Club
- Much like American style strip clubs, table and lap dances, and no sex in the champagne room.

Strip Theatre
- More Japanese-style, no table or lap dances, usually a photo session at 500 or 1000 yen per polaroid shot with their provided camera. Once upon a time it was routine for performers to perform other services ranging from BJ to FS in the back, this is no longer on offer anywhere as far as I know. It also used to be commonplace for performers to invite an audience member up on stage for a servicing, again, this is no longer seen as far as I know.

Nozokibeya (peepshows)
- Strip show watched from behind one way mirrors, with hj/bj on offer between shows.

Video Box
- small room with comfortable chair and an adult DVD selection, most have attendants with hj on offer, rarely bj.

Deai Cafe
- "Dating" club, male patrons pay a fee, female do not, many freelancers work through these places. In any place, most of the female patrons will be sakura - paid to be at the cafe.

Telekura (though these are mostly extinct)
- Deai cafe, but done over the phone. Mostly replaced by Tinder and similar smartphone apps.

Couple Kissa
- Swinger club for couples only, though some clubs will allow single females.

Happening Bar
- Swinger club that will allow single men in addition to couples and single women. Single men usually pay a premium rate.

Edit - adding:

Oppai Pub/Momimomi Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you and allow you to fondle their breasts and make out with them.

Lingerie Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you dressed in lingerie. Every 15-20 minutes there is usually a lights out period during which you can make out with the attendant as she straddles you, and allow your hands to roam.

Towel Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you wearing only a towel. Towels are often removed, but touching is generally not allowed.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head...

Soaplands (formerly known as Toruko or Turkish baths)
- Technically "assisted bathing" facilities, most feature fs, sukebe isu and mat play, some (such as NYNY) offer only sukebe isu and oral/hj. Sukebe isu is a split-top bath stool that allows the attendant unrestricted access to the client's nethers.

Fashion Health
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Seikan Health/Seikan Massage
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, couched as sexual massage, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Image Health
- Incall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and ocassionaly anal, usually with costumed providers, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Esthe Salon
- Incall generally offering massage and hj only, and often not even the handjob.

Fuzoku Esthe
- Incall generally offering massage, hj/bj, and rarely FS at provider discretion.

Delivery Health
- Outcall generally offering hj/bj/sumata and occasionally anal, and FS at provider discretion. FS is much more likely with delivery than with incall options.

Tekoki/Ashikoki parlor
- Incall generally offering handjobs and footjobs only.

Pink Salon
- Incall generally offering hj/bj only, though sumata is occasionally offered. FS extremely rarely.

Strip Club
- Much like American style strip clubs, table and lap dances, and no sex in the champagne room.

Strip Theatre
- More Japanese-style, no table or lap dances, usually a photo session at 500 or 1000 yen per polaroid shot with their provided camera. Once upon a time it was routine for performers to perform other services ranging from BJ to FS in the back, this is no longer on offer anywhere as far as I know. It also used to be commonplace for performers to invite an audience member up on stage for a servicing, again, this is no longer seen as far as I know.

Nozokibeya (peepshows)
- Strip show watched from behind one way mirrors, with hj/bj on offer between shows.

Video Box
- small room with comfortable chair and an adult DVD selection, most have attendants with hj on offer, rarely bj.

Deai Cafe
- "Dating" club, male patrons pay a fee, female do not, many freelancers work through these places. In any place, most of the female patrons will be sakura - paid to be at the cafe.

Telekura (though these are mostly extinct)
- Deai cafe, but done over the phone. Mostly replaced by Tinder and similar smartphone apps.

Couple Kissa
- Swinger club for couples only, though some clubs will allow single females.

Happening Bar
- Swinger club that will allow single men in addition to couples and single women. Single men usually pay a premium rate.

Holy shit man...that is a lot lol.

I could see some of the "health" centers sometimes confused with actual health centers that don't offer sexual services.

Holy shit man...that is a lot lol.

I'm pretty sure I missed a few.

Oh yeah!

Oppai Pub/Momimomi Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you and allow you to fondle their breasts and make out with them.

Lingerie Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you dressed in lingerie. Every 15-20 minutes there is usually a lights out period during which you can make out with the attendant as she straddles you, and allow your hands to roam.

Towel Pub - All you can drink beer or highballs and attendants that will sit with you wearing only a towel. Towels are often removed, but touching is generally not allowed.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I have been doing online searches about some of these places in my city and I did notice that Video Box often turns up nothing but websites of what look like normal Manga Kissa? The list of services on each website don't list any sexual services...or would those be secret menu type services? lol

That's just a place to watch videos. The only hand job you'll be getting there is from yourself.

I have been doing online searches about some of these places in my city and I did notice that Video Box often turns up nothing but websites of what look like normal Manga Kissa? The list of services on each website don't list any sexual services...or would those be secret menu type services? lol

There used to a video box in Shibuya which offered hand jobs and CBJs by decent looking college aged girls. You paid for 30 minutes. The first part you were in a room by yourself with some pre-selected JAV then the girl would join you.

First time hearing "Towel Pub" can't find it in Japanese either. What's the proper name in Japanese?

No pants Shabushabu (doesn't exist now)

There used to a video box in Shibuya which offered hand jobs and CBJs by decent looking college aged girls. You paid for 30 minutes. The first part you were in a room by yourself with some pre-selected JAV then the girl would join you.

What causes places like this to shut down? I'm guessing police raids for using underage girls or something? I can't imagine a business like this not doing well in Shibuya lol.

What causes places like this to shut down? I'm guessing police raids for using underage girls or something? I can't imagine a business like this not doing well in Shibuya lol.

They can get shut down for any number of reasons. Under aged girls, immigration, not being properly licensed as a fuzoku establishment, etc.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
First time hearing "Towel Pub" can't find it in Japanese either. What's the proper name in Japanese?

No pants Shabushabu (doesn't exist now)

バスタオル パブ

And yeah, the no-pan kissa and shabushabu places got shut down mostly about 20 years back after some government workers were caught holding their "meetings" in that sort of place, which led to public outcry and the usual police raids...

That's one of this video stores where you would get helped ...
http://new-crystal.com

It was on my want to do list, but I happened to move further away from Ikebukuro.
If foreigners can get in at all, I would expect a pretty decent level of Japanese to be required.

Btw, anyone has a recommendation for a lingerie club allowing foreigners? 2 or 3 years back or so,
I went to Marya in Ikebukkuro, but when I returned this year, I got politely turned away.

That's one of this video stores where you would get helped ...
http://new-crystal.com

It was on my want to do list, but I happened to move further away from Ikebukuro.
If foreigners can get in at all, I would expect a pretty decent level of Japanese to be required.

Btw, anyone has a recommendation for a lingerie club allowing foreigners? 2 or 3 years back or so,
I went to Marya in Ikebukkuro, but when I returned this year, I got politely turned away.

language is a real barrier to me. Is there a place where language and race aren't issues?