Guest viewing is limited

Daily WHO Reports for the Coronavirus Outbreak (Link)

Lol! Quick update: she actually asked me to bring one of the kids to my place.... I politely refused.... damn another one getting a bit too comfortable already :(

If you have to get rid of her ... She sounds nice and all ... Please share the wealth:D

Reactions: Sudsy
If you have to get rid of her ... She sounds nice and all ... Please share the wealth:D
Well bad luck , she’s my first exclusive (no, second if you count the brief Brazilian nun episode)

Not that I asked for it , but just that she’s not really a typical SB : between her kids, her job and going back to Phils to visit the family from time to time she seems rather busy. But ok , will let you know if this ship has sailed too. So far so good though

Reactions: Ken1988

From an article last night, supposedly, there may be a cluster in Oita. Possible 600 people infected so they will be tested. :(

Lol! Quick update: she actually asked me to bring one of the kids to my place.... I politely refused.... damn another one getting a bit too comfortable already :(

Before refusing, did you make sure that the kids were not above 18 yo?

Before refusing, did you make sure that the kids were not above 18 yo?
Yes, she’s not that old to have kids that age
Unless she was sold on a slaves market in Manilla at age 15 or so to a disgusting Japanese perv who could have brought her illegally to Tokyo. Possible, but not very likely

Yes, she’s not that old to have kids that age
Unless she was sold on a slaves market in Manilla at age 15 or so to a disgusting Japanese perv who could have brought her illegally to Tokyo. Possible, but not very likely

Kids visiting?

Reminds me of that deceased British bond dealer who settled down in Phuket with his Thai wife. She invited her "cousins" to "visit". Google it up....it is a good read.

Kids visiting?

Reminds me of that deceased British bond dealer who settled down in Phuket with his Thai wife. She invited her "cousins" to "visit". Google it up....it is a good read.

well, I’d rather not to... always found these stories depressing... the « cousin » or « brother » is always the original husband or BF etc
At least my Phil girl was upfront about her being married, having kids, and not interested in getting a new ring on it .

Reactions: Majestyk
From an article last night, supposedly, there may be a cluster in Oita. Possible 600 people infected so they will be tested. :(

It's a hospital - not a good sign. They are going to test all the staff (410) and the inpatients (210). Hope it hasn't spread much.
https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/n/593928/

However, compared to where I live stateside, that looks so calm. It's getting crazy here.

No, but one of those declared "shelter-in-place."
the big difference will be between those who consider liquor stores as « essential » or not . I pray for you that you are in the former case

the big difference will be between those who consider liquor stores as « essential » or not . I pray for you that you are in the former case

Merci! Luckily they are considered "essential" here. I hope it's gonna be more lax than le confinement in Paris.

Merci! Luckily they are considered "essential" here. I hope it's gonna be more lax than le confinement in Paris.
If you want lax, come to Japan
We are eerily super lax here
Time will tell if Japan was the fool on the hill or just saw that ruining your economy to save (or delay the deaths, to be clear) thousands of people isnt worth it. I know this is not PC talk , sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy and Ken1988
Keep six feet social distance? Happily I think, after reading all the posts here, every guy in TAG can do that and still have sex easily.
Yeah, we all have a Tenga. Smart crowd here

If you want lax, come to Japan
We are eerily super lax here
Time will tell if Japan was the fool on the hill or just saw that ruining your economy to save (or delay the deaths, to be clear) thousands of people isnt worth it. I know this is not PC talk , sorry

I saw this program on NHK earlier, with lengthly contributions from one Otani Hitoshi, who is one of the experts on the government Kill all Teh Coronavirus Committee or whatever it's called, and he seemed somewhat pessimistic about the chances of an "overshoot" (which for some reason has been established as the technical term for the exponential growth rate now being seen in parts of Europe) not happening.

I saw this program on NHK earlier, with lengthly contributions from one Otani Hitoshi, who is one of the experts on the government Kill all Teh Coronavirus Committee or whatever it's called, and he seemed somewhat pessimistic about the chances of an "overshoot" (which for some reason has been established as the technical term for the exponential growth rate now being seen in parts of Europe) not happening.

It seems that what is widely shared by Japanese experts, and even a few politicians, is a paper published by a Johns Hopkins group ("Dispersion vs. Control" Feb 15, 2020 - google up if interested). MHLW team, through their contact tracings, seems to have verified this paper's observation "transmission of COVID-19 is in general overdispersed, i.e., the majority of transmission is due to a few superspreading events, while the vast majority of infected individuals do not transmit the virus". I think that's why they are still highly wary about any superspreading ("overshooting") event.