Guest viewing is limited

Daily WHO Reports for the Coronavirus Outbreak (Link)

My area is pretty much fine with cup noodles but toilet paper, masks and tissue papers are sold out.
Disinfects as well.... funny enough, there is plenty of soap everywhere :cautious: makes you wonder....
According to my mother, people in Germany go nuts as well and the shelves are empty....

I wonder if this is part of Lent? When I was there for Karnevale a few days earlier things were packed everywhere.

Reactions: Old Cesar
According to my mother, people in Germany go nuts as well and the shelves are empty....
That’s because the only thing that spreads faster than any virus is stupidity.

Just be prepared..........
88273540_204697753980817_5412726723693248512_n.jpg

I predict the next shortage to be birth control. Wait a minute!

Attachments

• B0FA84CC-A81E-4537-B4BF-57109279C938.jpeg
    B0FA84CC-A81E-4537-B4BF-57109279C938.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 92
  • D0467B09-8EF5-45F8-9F04-B3C70EDE0F46.jpeg
    D0467B09-8EF5-45F8-9F04-B3C70EDE0F46.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 86
87608244_3198231290186981_3754345138088837120_n.jpg

Reactions: MikeH and Acid Burn
Should people who have a bad cold or the flu get prosecuted if they do the same thing? Every year thousands of people, including babies and young kids die because of the flu, which has killed and will kill millions more than this probably ever will.

Corona is far more contagious and deadly than the flu and of course every year thousands die of all kinds of sicknesses. The degree of danger is a separate issue, going out with the intention to harm others and make them intentionally sick is the point. If somebody has for example HIV and intentionally spreads it to others we are probably on the same page that this needs to be prosecuted. There is no big difference between assaulting people with simple force, or doing it indirectly with poison, infecting them purposely etc.

I get your point that every year people that have the flu still go to work and spread it among coworkers unintentionally and we don't care too much....so why should this be different? Like I mentioned earlier because of his intent and the fact that Japan like many other countries is on the brink of a state of emergency.

Reactions: superbowl1999
Should people who have a bad cold or the flu get prosecuted if they do the same thing? Every year thousands of people, including babies and young kids die because of the flu, which has killed and will kill millions more than this probably ever will.

Where I come from, and mind you we have a very lenient law/punishment system in general, you can get up to 2years just for not following the orders to quarantine yourself. Even carelessly infecting others will add on top of that and doing that on purpose knowing that the disease can be deadly ... I guess it could run all the way up to attempted murder.
I don't know Japanese law system very well, but my general impression is that is doesn't evolve around the idea of rehabilitation and reintegration, so I would guess he can breathe filtered air for some time after being cured.

Corona is far more contagious and deadly than the flu and of course every year thousands die of all kinds of sicknesses. The degree of danger is a separate issue, going out with the intention to harm others and make them intentionally sick is the point. If somebody has for example HIV and intentionally spreads it to others we are probably on the same page that this needs to be prosecuted. There is no big difference between assaulting people with simple force, or doing it indirectly with poison, infecting them purposely etc.

I get your point that every year people that have the flu still go to work and spread it among coworkers unintentionally and we don't care too much....so why should this be different? Like I mentioned earlier because of his intent and the fact that Japan like many other countries is on the brink of a state of emergency.

ah sorry, didnt realize corona was more contagious or deadly than flu.

Yes, in more than one legal system that I know of, it's a felony to srpead flu or any other disease intentionally.

Reactions: Durg50
Here's another fear-mongering information that you guys might not be comfortable with, but might need to be aware of.

The virus has already started spreading in the fuzoku industry.

The first confirmed case in Oita is a キャバ嬢.

The first case in Yamaguchi stayed in her shop for two hours and got infected.

He then in turn spread the virus to her wife and kid (might be the worst way to let your other half know your P4P activities).

Both the キャバ嬢 and the gentleman showed their symptom on Feb. 23rd, so it's highly likely that they got the virus from a third party in the shop.

Here's another fear-mongering information that you guys might not be comfortable with, but might need to be aware of.

The virus has already started spreading in the fuzoku industry.

The first confirmed case in Oita is a キャバ嬢.

The first case in Yamaguchi stayed in her shop for two hours and got infected.

He then in turn spread the virus to her wife and kid (might be the worst way to let your other half know your P4P activities).

Both the キャバ嬢 and the gentleman showed their symptom on Feb. 23rd, so it's highly likely that they got the virus from a third party in the shop.

I can has source? Why yes I can. (OK it's Tokyo Reporter, but it's a start).

I can has source? Why yes I can. (OK it's Tokyo Reporter, but it's a start).
No, I didn't know about the link you provided.

It's a friend of mine who has been to that shop before, and he told me that it's a kyaba shop.

I did some google search, and it seems it really is. For example, take look at their recuitment ads:

mmexport1583586717851.jpg
mmexport1583586719396.jpg

It's a friend of mine who has been to that shop before, and he told me that it's a kyaba shop.

I did some google search, and it seems it really is. For example, take look at their recuitment ads:

For the less talented of us the name キャバ嬢 might have given that information up immediately.

But given that the median incubation period is 5.75 days, and both confirmed cases exhibited their symptom on the same day, it's very unlikely that they spread the virus betweem themselves.

You haven't cared much about what's unlikely this far so why start now? The incubation period is being reported anything from 2 to 24 days so it's still possible one of them infected the other one.

For the less talented of us the name キャバ嬢 might have given that information up immediately.

You haven't cared much about what's unlikely this far so why start now? The incubation period is being reported anything from 2 to 24 days so it's still possible one of them infected the other one.
Good thing you have no friends :p:p:p

Reactions: MikeH