Guest viewing is limited

Dating in Japan with herpes

For the sake of the OP (if she ever comes back) I'll offer the opinion that STDs are very much stigmatized in Japan or would be if only people knew you had one. So openly dating with HSV I think might be hard. Secretly dating is easy but you could unintentionally pass it on to some unwitting bloke. That's not good either.

Because you don’t see people kissing in the street and hugging, you have decided that the problem with Japan is that there is not enough “love”. And because you don’t fully understand how the language works, that sometimes the important thing is what is left unsaid, you have decided that “communication” is the problem. Sasha Sweetie, look closely and you will see that nobody attacked you or defended Japan from what I can see, we just responded to what are obviously incorrect and shallow observations. What the world needs now is love sweet love. That shallow. And if I had a dollar for every time some wingnut pronounced the cause of the problem to be “communication”, I would be a very rich man. We did attack your silly formatting and choice of font as it is well, silly and very worthy of ridicule along with the content of your commentary.
This conversation is getting quite far from the original topic but once again I will enlighten you love.
The "incorrect and shallow observations" that you speak of aren't observations but are facts from personal experiences from myself, from many
of my close Japanese and foreign friends, Japanese and foreign colleagues, Japanese aunt, cousins, and their friends as well. I don't create opinions based off of a mere, shallow observation
but I analyze, question and reason with any idea that presents itself to me especially if I speak on the topic publicly.
I've visited family,

worked and enjoyed leisure time in Japan enough to understand that there is a lack of
social freedom and expression. You don't have to be a genius or a linguist to feel the void.
Besides, why would you judge and assume that I don't know how the language works and
that my opinion was a "shallow observation"? I'm sure you have no clue who I am, my ethnicity and my Japanese background at all for you
to comment on my knowledge and experiences.

Also love and communication is very important - you don't have to agree with me, I am not persuading you to or care if you do.
But you can only admit that Japan is a very lonely place especially for Japanese people.
The majority of my clients are men who are lacking sex and affection immediately after childbirth.
My Japanese girlfriends and cousins laugh about being "dead fish" in bed and how its completely common to not
have any emotion during sex. And I personally know too many people here in Japan who have died from suicide.
Perhaps you are too old to understand or simply don't have a connection with
anyone to hear real stories? Either way it doesn't matter to me. Continue on with your life and have a good evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: JpLove66
This conversation is getting quite far from the original topic but once again I will enlighten you love.
The "incorrect and shallow observations" that you speak of aren't observations but are facts from personal experiences from myself, from many
of my close Japanese and foreign friends, Japanese and foreign colleagues, Japanese aunt, cousins, and their friends as well. I don't create opinions based off of a mere, shallow observation
but I analyze, question and reason with any idea that presents itself to me especially if I speak on the topic publicly.
I've visited family,

worked and enjoyed leisure time in Japan enough to understand that there is a lack of
social freedom and expression. You don't have to be a genius or a linguist to feel the void.
Besides, why would you judge and assume that I don't know how the language works and
that my opinion was a "shallow observation"? I'm sure you have no clue who I am, my ethnicity and my Japanese background at all for you
to comment on my knowledge and experiences.

Also love and communication is very important - you don't have to agree with me, I am not persuading you to or care if you do.
But you can only admit that Japan is a very lonely place especially for Japanese people.
The majority of my clients are men who are lacking sex and affection immediately after childbirth.
My Japanese girlfriends and cousins laugh about being "dead fish" in bed and how its completely common to not
have any emotion during sex. And I personally know too many people here in Japan who have died from suicide.
Perhaps you are too old to understand or simply don't have a connection with
anyone to hear real stories? Either way it doesn't matter to me. Continue on with your life and have a good evening.

Thank you. Now I understand everything. I think it was the Italics that really drove home the power of your brilliant and original observations. If it’s ok with you I will now continue on with my lonely old unconnected life. Maybe I will fuck a dead fish. Do you think if the dead fish has herpes it will tell me? Did you notice how I am trying to bring this thread back on track?

Reactions: MikeH and SashaSin
LMAO you’re hilarious Happy Holidays :kiss:

I thought you as the bigger person left us low lives here to deal with this all alone? Well, it would have been too much to ask anyway.

It's funny but also the majority of the people my doctor friends meet are sick and many of the people my law enforcement friends meet are criminals. I can only deduct that everyone in Japan is a sick criminal.

STD outbreaks are highest among teens and university aged students. STDs like syphilis and gonorrhea are the ones to be aware of. Herpes and other STDs have low rates. And most likely if the Japanese did not come e in contact with westerners and other nationalities, they just might be fully STD free. After all the times I played with ladies of differing backgrounds, sizes, looks, smells, and tastes, I never received anything from them. Mind you, no latex was ever used. My test come up clean. But when I was back home, STDs were common. HPV took a few young women’s lives that I knew, you could see visible signs of herpes, and others had contracted chlamydia and gonorrhea. But then there was also the risk of getting viral infections and bacterial infections that took lives in 24 hours. Kissing disease as they called it. Hepatitis C was a silent killer and many didn’t know they had it until it was too late. This brings me back around to Japan.

In Japan, if you bang university aged females and males you are more likely to get something from them since they are sleeping around with any swinging dick or open pussy that’s available. Often it is the responsibility of the female to bring condoms. They usually just get on birth control and settle for unprotected sex. Most are drunk and have no recollection of what they did, with whom they did it with.

I might add that herpes on the mouth is not an STD but rather a skin disease. That might not be as stigmatized in Japan as say genital herpes. Genital herpes is considered to be like the plague and I’ve heard of Japanese doctors labeling people for having it. In fact my acquaintance told me that he was reported somehow to the government or something like that. If you give it to a female partner knowingly having herpes without telling them, I also learned that there could be financial consequences.

Last edited:
Because everything she writes is as beautiful and unassailably perfect as a sonnet by Shakespeare. Everyone knows Shakespeare centered his text and used Italics. Got it?
I don’t know that and coming from you I really don’t anymore than when I first asked the question.

I think you should go and do another round of tests. For example syphilis can affect your brains.
Yes I think you should be tested too. As it can also destroy your brain. From your post I’ve noticed that you have mild dementia. It’s unclear as to why you respond the way that you do other than having some type of brain damage from excessive punting. Either you played on the field too long, or played the field too long and caught a very sneaky case. I hope you seek medical attention soon.

Reactions: JpLove66
Wow so I come back and find my post has started a very interesting debate haha. Thanks for all your replies. Just to update on the situation - I have actually met someone who has it too. I’m not the kind of person to keep this hidden, I have a very heavy conscience and it would eat away at me if I kept it secret. Even though it’s basically nonexistent (I haven’t had a symptom for almost 10 years), I still have to come out and tell any potential partner. So lucky me I actually met someone in Japan who was upfront about it when I had the emotional disclosure. He even said if he didn’t have it, he would still want to be with me :):)