Degrees Of Hostess Clubs

saturday

TAG Member
Reaction score
It is/was to my understanding that hostess clubs were places where men go to have pretty ladies pour drinks for groups of men. And that's it. I have been to a few hostess clubs around Japan and this has seemed to be the case.
However, I was listening to an expat ex-banker and he was saying that in Roppongi at some of the hostess clubs on secure floors in buildings there were backrooms in the clubs
and if you bought the girl a bottle of champagne then varying degrees of sexual services were "on the table".
I do not doubt the guy but I was wondering is if type of hostess club is common, like they are everywhere but you need to be connected, or is this type of hostess club is limited to areas like roppongi?
Has anyone banged a hostess in such type of club?
I am not trying to bang hostesses in or out of clubs however I am looking for some clarification and I know from reading this forum that there are plenty of experts who may be able to clear the fog.
Cheers guys n gals!

Some of the Chinese pubs in Kabukicho are「お持ち帰りもOKです!」.

If there are any shenanigans going on, they won't endanger their liquor license by serving them in-house, especially with the tremendous collection of love hotels in the nearby vicinity.

On hostesses: any extracurricular fun will be had during a douhan or completely outside working hours.

Yeah, that sounds more like a KTV -- karaoke bar where you spend time alone with a girl drinking and can pay extra for sex. They are pretty popular in China and elsewhere.