Guest viewing is limited

Do openers really matter? A curious story from my first night of nampa

In my case they don't, I know your tricks and you get shut down straight away. I learned from years of guys trying to "steal" my stunning cousin when I'm out with her. Guys like you are a social pest, abusing social norms and annoying people.

Did you or any of your students ever find himself shoved up against a wall in a Hub with a forearm across your carotid seconds away from passing out? The fear in that guy's eyes palpable, knew he was in trouble when he saw me coming at him across the room. All his "inner game" disappeared instantly. We can include that in your boot camps if you like.

Do not induce or speak of violence against another person on this site. It will not be tolerated.

Do not induce or speak of violence against another person on this site. It will not be tolerated.
OK.

But you know about "kino escalation"? That's what they teach. It's assault, and in this case it was an autistic woman being assaulted. Things escalated but not in the way he expected.

OK.

But you know about "kino escalation"? That's what they teach. It's assault, and in this case it was an autistic woman being assaulted. Things escalated but not in the way he expected.

Nobody knows who you are talking about man. And “Kino” or whatever isn’t what I teach... so educate yourself before making random violent claims. Outgroup homogeneity bias isn’t cute

But you're not exactly an expert on relationships.

Uhhhh, excuse me but do I know you? Or are you just making random wild assumptions about someone you don’t know. Because it really sounds like the latter

Yup it’s pretty self explanatory. Thanks for reading ;)

fix up your style a bit and you'll score even more... your blazer isn't very fitted and jeans are sloppy (too baggy?). I recommend shaving the bit of facial hair and getting contacts. Hazel eyes? show them off, Japanese girls dig guys with eyes any color other than dark brown.
Congratz on your recent success

In my option if a foreigner speaks good Japanese we can say anything to start a conversation to nappa and score. For the ones who don't speak good Japanese we should pray they speak good English. Now if a Japanese girl speaks good English she can be selective in who she wants to be nappaed by. The ones in the middle are the go getters they want to learn more English, and or interested in foreigners the hard part is finding them. Basically if you speak good Japanese no matter how you look you can get a new girl anytime.

In my option if a foreigner speaks good Japanese we can say anything to start a conversation to nappa and score. For the ones who don't speak good Japanese we should pray they speak good English. Now if a Japanese girl speaks good English she can be selective in who she wants to be nappaed by. The ones in the middle are the go getters they want to learn more English, and or interested in foreigners the hard part is finding them. Basically if you speak good Japanese no matter how you look you can get a new girl anytime.
If you speak good Japanese you also know its “nampa” not “nappa”

It doesn't matter what you say, it's how you say it. You can say whatever you want, but maintaining eye contact, smiling, having a strong frame etc is far more important than anything else.

Pick up is really 95% about your looks.
Girls know its most likely only gonna be a hookup so although we rather get courted by a Casanova than a dork, nobody is gonna entertain the interesting and funny ugmo.

I'd say pick up is 95% about frame. 5% about looks. (ofcourse good looking guys have it way easier)

Reactions: Sinapse and MikeH
In my option if a foreigner speaks good Japanese we can say anything to start a conversation to nappa and score.

025495877ad5c138bb18460f4e8045a8.jpg

Pick up is really 95% about your looks.
Girls know its most likely only gonna be a hookup so although we rather get courted by a Casanova than a dork, nobody is gonna entertain the interesting and funny ugmo.

Types are subjective though. It seems like your young gaijin factor is hitting the right spot with some people.

If a guy is my type, he can basically say anything except nagging. And even then, i can actually like sexual teasing (something like “are you paipan?”) but insults are bound to piss me off. But something about pineapples? Why not.

Sorry , but this is very true, to the dude disagreeing.

If you got the looks,and you are that lady's type. You can say almost anything and still be "IN".

It really is about looks mostly, of course there are other things, but hey..human instinct/nature first. And I've been around enough to know it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Without hesitation or any real conscious awareness I simply said “パイナップル 好き?” / “do you like pineapples” (+1 point to anyone who gets this movie reference).

Little Nicky?

If you got the looks,and you are that lady's type. You can say almost anything and still be "IN".

It really is about looks mostly, of course there are other things, but hey..human instinct/nature first. And I've been around enough to know it.

Yeah this is a popular narrative but doesn't actually hold true. You can disprove it by seeing how much guys can change their results by changing their actions and behaviors. The results might surprise you. (Female) Human instinct/nature operates on status-related behaviors more than simple good looks. Certainly the way you look plays a role but not as big as being claimed here, certainly not 95% (at least not for most women)

That's a self limiting belief.

Men judge women mostly by looks, but women judge men much more heuristically. So, even if you're ugly, you can still attract assloads of women if you're charming or if you have good game.

Last edited: