Do You Believe In Karma

Hey now - the women in my family are just as responsible (and accurate) with their firearms as the men are. They're just more likely to shoot south of the navel.

Sudsy,

You may be speaking tongue-in-cheek about your family, but what you say applies to society in general. As a feminist, I believe anyone, man or woman, that so foolishly relinquishes the immense responsibly involved in owning a lethal weapon, is a tragedy in the making; it's just a matter of time. Even so, I seriously doubt Jamie Gilt learned any lesson from her mishap. That's tragic hubris.

I'm not a gun control freak. I just do not believe that it should be a basic civic right to possess a lethal weapon. When anyone can go out and acquire a weapon, innocent people, who do have the basic right to survive, are in danger of needlessly losing their life or the lives of loved ones.

That's where I have a problem with what I call "2nd Amendment extremists."

You may be speaking tongue-in-cheek about your family,

Nothing tongue-in-cheek there, all my aunts and female cousins got the same firearms training the men and boys did, and most of them are as good or better shots than the guys. They just have a disturbing propensity to shoot out the crotch area on silhouette targets for a giggle.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Nothing tongue-in-cheek there, all my aunts and female cousins got the same firearms training the men and boys did, and most of them are as good or better shots than the guys. They just have a disturbing propensity to shoot out the crotch area on silhouette targets for a giggle.

I think I found a picture of one of their targets:

shoot.jpg